AuthorTopic: Mud Flood  (Read 25869 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Mud Flood
« Reply #165 on: April 25, 2019, 12:15:20 PM »
Described as four cone-shaped golden hats from the Bronze Age, each of the four hats was actually discovered in a different location – 3 in Germany and 1 in France. Although separated by space, the artefacts are all thought to originate from a similar time, the Bronze Age, some time between 1400 and 800 BC. They all share a similar design, mimicking the look of a witch’s hat but made with incredibly thin sheets of pure gold and designed with the most intricate patterns and symbols. Most researchers believe that patterns on the hats are related to astronomy or agriculture, recording the phases of the moon, the seasons and the sun. The general consensus is that they were hats worn by important individuals; leaders of Bronze Age communities, possibly giving the wearer divine status. We are told there are only four, which makes them incredibly rare discoveries and were discovered over the course of 160 years and surely there were more. Although from afar they all look very similar and made in a similar way with sheets of thin gold, their designs are all somewhat unique. But there’s more, smaller golden hats with the same style of design have also been found in Ireland, including the famous Comerford Crown, as well as Spain and eight more in Germany. Surely these artefacts are all linked? Are there connections to the Neolithic rock art seen across Europe or are they actually artefacts from a pre-Ice Age lost civilisation?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LiI9Evwv-u8&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LiI9Evwv-u8&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 28, 2019, 05:56:04 PM »

They’re not property’: the people who want their ancestors back from British museums

In November 2011, Ned David travelled the 8,500 miles from his home on Thursday Island, off the tip of Queensland, Australia, to the Natural History Museum in London. He was on a mission to collect the bones of his ancestors. The material included skulls, a jawbone and other fragments from the Torres Strait archipelago, collected by Europeans in the 19th century as scientific specimens and anthropological curios. The museum had agreed that the remains should be given back to their “originating community”, and it was finally time to take them home.

A private ceremony was held – David is reluctant to share the details with outsiders – and afterwards he and his fellow islanders went back to their hotel. But the mood wasn’t celebratory. “Mate,” he says, “it was sombre with a capital ‘S’. There was sort of this eerie feeling after all the hoo-ha and the media, and whatever. We sat around and no one spoke. I think it took a long time to realise the significance of what we had done.”

The handover had followed a consultation in which islanders were asked what they wanted to do about body parts that were sitting in collections on the other side of the world. Feelings ran high. “It’s probably one of those rare exercises we have done as a nation in which we were in total agreement with each other,” says David, who chairs the Gur A Baradharaw Kod, or Torres Strait Sea and Land council. “As one elder said: ‘How would you feel knowing that one of your family members is in some strange place and, more importantly, hasn’t been afforded the right burial?’ That has an impact on the psyche of a group.”

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2019/apr/23/theyre-not-property-the-people-who-want-their-ancestors-back-from-british-museums
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2019, 11:43:30 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7H2-BawRLGw&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7H2-BawRLGw&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2019, 07:41:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eHks_GAkw8&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9eHks_GAkw8&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2019, 12:10:26 PM »

Princeton geoscientists find new fallout from ‘the collision that changed the world’

Neither the continents nor the oceans have always looked the way they do now. These “paleomaps” show how the continents and oceans appeared before (top) and during (bottom) “the collision that changed the world,” when the landmass that is now the Indian subcontinent rammed northward into Asia, closing the Tethys Sea and building the Himalayas. Global ocean levels were higher then, creating salty shallow seas (pale blue) that covered much of North Africa and parts of each of the continents. A team of Princeton researchers, using samples gathered at the three starred locations, created an unprecedented record of ocean nitrogen and oxygen levels from 70 million years ago through 30 million years ago that shows a major shift in ocean chemistry after the India-Asia collision. Another shift came 35 million years ago, when Antarctica began accumulating ice and global sea levels fell.
Images created by Emma Kast, Princeton University, using paleogeographic reconstructions from Deep Time Maps, with their permission

https://www.princeton.edu/news/2019/04/25/princeton-geoscientists-find-new-fallout-collision-changed-world

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 02, 2019, 10:59:50 AM »

The Ancient, Mother Culture, Might Have Known How to Soften Stone

Is it possible that thousands of years ago ancient cultures possessed a now-lost technology that allowed them to soften stone? According to numerous researchers, the answer is YES.

The construction of Sacsayhuamán remains a profound mystery for researchers who have failed to understand how ancient people managed to quarry, transport and place these megalithic stones.

Is it possible that the countless megalithic sites around the globe were built with the help of a now lost technology?

What if, in the distant past, ancient cultures from South America, Asia, Egypt and another parts of the world, had in their possession an ancient method that allowed them to transport, cut and mold megalithic stones to their desire.

There are numerous inexplicable sites around the globe and the most noteworthy to mention are Stonehenge, The Pyramids of Giza, Ollantaytambo, Puma Punku and Sacsayhuaman. At all of those places, ancient mankind managed to somehow perfectly place huge blocks of stone weighing hundreds of tons.

These marvelous stones are so heavy that modern-day machinery would hardly be able to move and put them into position.

This is why we ask: Is it possible that ancient cultures in Peru and Bolivia had a ‘technology’ that allowed them to modify stone and soften it? This would have allowed them to modify and construct huge structures without the need of modern-day tools.

According to a number of researchers like Jan Peter de Jong, Christopher Jordan and Jesus Gamarra, some of the granite walls in Cuzco are the ultimate evidence that ancient cultures managed to heat different stones at a very high temperature. This ‘unknown’ process vitrified the surface of the blocks turning them into giant glassy and smooth structures.

Based on these and other observations, Jong, Jordan and Gamarra conclude that ‘ ancient man possessed an advanced device which allowed them to melt stone blocks which were then placed into position and allowed to cool down next to hard, jigsaw-polygonal blocks that were already in place, forming an extraordinary puzzle that defies rational understanding today.

The end product — perfectly molded stone — would remain fixed against other stones in a nearly perfect manner, giving an impression as if these megaliths stones were melted into position. Once fixed, these stones were so precisely placed that not a single sheet of paper could fit in between them.

However, researchers like Jong and Jordan believe that not only did cultures in ancient Peru and Bolivia possess the technology of melting stone; they believe that evidence of similar technology can be found all around the globe.

If the ancients did, in fact, have the ability to soften the stone, it would certainly explain the countless ancient structures belonging not only to pre-Inca and Inca cultures, but also the Mayas, Aztecs, and Olmecs that inhabited Central And South America.

Before disproving the theory that the ancients had in their possession sophisticated means by which they softened stone, consider that many of the ancient complexes in the Americas bear incredibly strange markings that could be explained by tooling the surface while it was still ‘soft.’

Some of the stones we are discussing are truly immense and are nearly impossible to maneuver into position using today’s technologies.

Also, it is important to consider that many ancient Inca sites have stones and walls that have up to 12 and 13 PERFECT angles on their visible surface. Below that and the hidden sections, these stones redefine the word perfect.

Better yet is the fact that even with today’s extremely advanced technology, it is impossible for engineers and architects to replicate walls such as those found at Sacsayhuaman.

In the book Exploration Fawcett, Colonel Fawcett tells a story of how these incredible stones were softened.

”[A]ll through the Peruvian and Bolivian Montaña is to be found a small bird like a kingfisher, which makes its nest in neat round holes in the rocky escarpments above the river. These holes can plainly be seen, but are not usually accessible, and strangely enough they are found only where the birds are present. I once expressed surprise that they were lucky enough to find nesting-holes conveniently placed for them, and so neatly hollowed out as though with a drill.

‘They make the holes themselves.’ The words were spoken by a man who had spent a quarter of a century in the forests. ‘I’ve seen how they do it, many a time. I’ve … seen the birds come to the cliff with leaves of some sort in their beaks, and cling to the rock like woodpeckers to a tree while they rubbed the leaves in a circular motion over the surface.

‘Then they would fly off, and come back with more leaves, and carry on with the rubbing process. After three or four repetitions they dropped the leaves and started pecking at the place with their sharp beaks, and – here’s the marvellous part – they would soon open out a round hole in the stone.

‘Then off they’d go again, and go through the rubbing process with leaves several times before continuing to peck. It took several days, but finally they had opened out holes deep enough to contain their nests. I’ve climbed up and taken a look at them, and, believe me, a man couldn’t drill a neater hole!’

‘Do you mean to say that the bird’s beak can penetrate solid rock?’

‘No, I don’t think the bird can get through solid rock. I believe, as everyone who has watched them believes, that those birds know of a leaf with juice that can soften up rock till it’s like wet clay.’”

Reference: Ancient-code.com

http://humansarefree.com/2019/04/the-ancient-mother-culture-might-have.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2019, 11:07:31 AM »

SOTT

Human settlements in Amazonia much older than previously thought
Penn State
Eureka Alert
Wed, 24 Apr 2019
Humans settled in southwestern Amazonia and even experimented with agriculture much earlier than previously thought, according to an international team of researchers.

“We have long been aware that complex societies emerged in Llanos de Moxos in southwestern Amazonia, Bolivia, around 2,500 years ago, but our new evidence suggests that humans first settled in the region up to 10,000 years ago during the early Holocene period,” said Jose Capriles, assistant professor of anthropology. “These groups of people were hunter gatherers; however, our data show that they were beginning to deplete their local resources and establish territorial behaviors, perhaps driving them to begin domesticating plants such as sweet potatoes, cassava, peanuts and chili peppers as a way to acquire food.”

https://www.sott.net/article/412143-Human-settlements-in-Amazonia-much-older-than-previously-thought

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 02, 2019, 03:14:25 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBUeOVrk7Nc&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sBUeOVrk7Nc&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
1,000-Year-Old AYAHUASCA Kit Found In Cave Excavation
« Reply #173 on: May 09, 2019, 01:08:40 PM »

By Yasmin Anwar

Today’s hipster creatives and entrepreneurs are hardly the first generation to partake of ayahuasca, according to archaeologists who have discovered traces of the powerfully hallucinogenic potion in a 1,000-year-old leather bundle buried in a cave in the Bolivian Andes.

Led by University of California, Berkeley, archaeologist Melanie Miller, a chemical analysis of a pouch made from three fox snouts sewn together tested positive for at least five plant-based psychoactive substances. They included dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and harmine, key active compounds in ayahuasca, a mind-blowing brew commonly associated with the Amazon jungle.

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2019/05/ayahuasca-kit-fixings-found-1000-year-old-bundle-in-cueva-del-chileno-andes.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2019, 07:12:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fkbDiu-l7Rc&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fkbDiu-l7Rc&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2019, 03:35:47 PM »
The 3 Days of Darkness Scenario precedes "The Reset"  :o

This is the third re upload attempt to bring out this vlog but it's here.So today again the 40.000 Tartars & a book of very strange atmospheric Phenomena that have been witnessed throughout antiquity. Shared thoughts & pics of the day. You may experience a freeze in this video which is undergoing repairs so thanks for your patience.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlF83VN3hCg&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BlF83VN3hCg&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 12, 2019, 04:27:43 PM »

Hopi prophecies

Before the Europeans discovered and colonised the continents of America, the land was pretty well occupied by its native peoples, whose histories are now almost forgotten in preference to the latter histories after the colonisation. How the native tribes were decimated by the illnesses brought by the foreigners, and the changes in land occupation and allotments, is the disgrace of heritage that accompanies the European takeover of the continents. One of the native tribes of several, who have survived with their rich cultural identity are the Hopi tribe. Beginning from the 1970s, the elders of the Hopi began to open out to the rest of the world regarding the lessons the world ought to consider from their antique culture and knowledge of the world, and in particular the continents of Americas, which they call Turtle Island. The Hopi explain that their name means the people of peace, as opposed to their warring neighbours and people who violate the earth. Their culture is deeply rooted in the nurturing and preservation of nature. The essence of their warnings hence relate to the reverberations of the great devastation of nature, when humanity disregards nature and supplants it with artificiality. And they have a clearly structured prophecy which warns of the outcome of the latter times. One such narrative has been related as follows:

After the great flood, the tribes of earth who were saved from the deluge made sacred covenant to abide by the ways of the Great Spirit and never to depart from them. The Great Spirit inscribed his teachings, prophecies and warnings on Tiponi (sacred stone tablets), which he gave to each one of the four different racial groups. The Great Spirit also tested the ancestors by biding them choose from a sample of corn of different colours and sizes which was to be their staple food in this world, whereupon it was the Hopi who choose wisest, by choosing last, and the smallest ear of corn. The smallest was the most compact where the larger ones were symbols for different seeds of diverse plants, which the other three races had opted. Hence it was to the Hopi who the Great Spirit entrusted the Tiponi of power and authority over all land and life, as the guardians of life on earth, until when the Great Spirit should return.

http://www.maumau.info/pages/prophecies%20hopi.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2019, 01:34:39 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S2PBbllNapk&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S2PBbllNapk&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »

Researchers Discover Secret Recipe of Roman Concrete that Allowed It to Endure for Over 2,000 Years

Ancient Rome’s concrete recipe is an impressive feat in architectural history.

Some Roman buildings are so spectacular in their construction and beauty that modern builders would never attempt something similar, even with today’s technology. Now engineers are beginning to understand why ancient Roman concrete was so revolutionary.

Rome built many of its buildings and monuments with concrete made of lime, volcanic sand, and volcanic rock.

The ancient Romans’ buildings and structures, some of the most spectacular in the world, have withstood chemical and physical onslaught for 2,000 years and are still standing.

Previous research has already found that Roman concrete was far superior to our own modern concrete, which is made to endure about 120 years.

It’s been known for a while that the volcanic sand used in Roman concrete and mortar made their buildings last for so long.

Now a new study by a group of engineers and engineering researchers has discovered the precise recipe that made the Roman concrete endure much longer than concrete used today.

The researchers used an ancient recipe written down by Roman architect Vitruvius to mix a batch of mortar.

The engineers let it harden for six months and looked at it with microscopes. They found that clusters of a dense mineral form through the Roman process.

These strätlingite crystals, formed by the volcanic sand as it binds with limestone, prevented the spread of cracks by reinforcing interfacial zones. Interfacial zones are weak links inside the concrete.

http://humansarefree.com/2019/05/researchers-discover-secret-recipe-of.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2019, 02:57:03 PM »

Mystery surrounds circa-1200s Spanish coins found in Utah desert
Luke Andrews
The Daily Mail
Thu, 09 May 2019
Spanish treasure that predates the arrival of Columbus by 200 years has been found in a US national park.

The two coins, one minted in Madrid in 1660 and the other made around the 1200s, were found lying on the floor at Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, Utah. Their presence in the desert remains unexplained and no information has been released about whether they were found with other artifacts.

https://www.sott.net/article/412722-Mystery-surrounds-circa-1200s-Spanish-coins-found-in-Utah-desert