AuthorTopic: Mud Flood  (Read 16040 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Mud Flood
« Reply #195 on: June 15, 2019, 01:52:39 PM »
The poster has a F/B site with more info.

The article states the woman was Caucasian due to the tooth enamel. Where's a dentista when you need one.

Lolligagin' on a boat in Fiji no doubt  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2019, 02:11:06 PM »

Pics are here..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TuYG4SfEocS...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mArKprTqOo4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mArKprTqOo4&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2019, 01:57:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9-cOFRtWsWU&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9-cOFRtWsWU&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
"Lost City of the Monkey God"
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2019, 05:46:17 PM »

By Elias Marat

A specialized team of conservation scientists has found what appears to be a hidden oasis deep in the rainforest of Honduras that’s teeming with dozens of rare and endangered creatures.

The remote settlement, known as the “Lost City of the Monkey God” or “White City” and located in the Mosquitia rainforest, is a stunning example of the biodiversity that was once common across the tropics and rainforests in the region. The rainforest is home to hundreds of species of bats, butterflies and reptiles, the Independent reports.

The “ecological SWAT team” from Conservation International’s Rapid Assessment Program (RAP) conducted their three-week expedition in 2017 after ancient ruins were discovered in the rainforest, which remains one of the least-explored areas of the region. Their full report on the expedition and its dizzying array of findings was only published this week.

The report details how the pristine ecosystem is filled with a number of rare and unique species, including those previously believed to be extinct.

This has included the False Tree Coral Snake, the pale-faced bat, and a tiger beetle which many had thought was already extinct. 22 species were also recorded whose presence in Honduras had previously been unknown, including the endangered Great Green Macaw and a livebearing fish that scientists have only now discovered.

In today’s world, it seems like a tale from the “Indiana Jones” movies. But a sensational archaeological find in an unexplored jungle was real as it was surprising to the explorers who ventured there. https://t.co/Io1TWB6D3r

— Conservation Intl (@ConservationOrg) June 21, 2019

In total, scientists documented 198 species of birds, 94 butterfly species, 40 of small mammals, 56 amphibian and reptile species, and 30 species of large mammals—including jaguars, ocelots and pumas—not to mention a huge variety of plants, fish, rodents and insects.

Trond Larsen, the director of RAP, expressed that his team was “shocked” by their major find. In a press release, Larsen noted:

The ‘White City’ is one of the few areas remaining in Central America where ecological and evolutionary processes remain intact.

The conservationist added that the diversity of the area’s wildlife makes it a very high priority for future conservation efforts. Larsen said:

One of the main reasons we found such high species richness and abundance of threatened and wide-ranging species (e.g., peccaries) is that the forests around the White City remain pristine, unlike much of the region.

This makes the area a high conservation priority for maintaining the broader landscape connectivity that is essential for the long-term persistence of biodiversity through Central America.

The White City has long been sought after by explorers searching for what is believed to be the home to an ancient civilization that inhabited the area during the pre-Columbian era.

The area, which is largely undeveloped, has faced threats from illegal economic activities such as deforestation due to cattle ranching, in spite of efforts by Honduras’ president in 2005 to extend official protection to the “lost city.”

Larsen said:

And these are areas with no road networks, no logistics or infrastructure to let people get in or let guards in, so it’s very hard to stop what’s happening.

In many cases, this illegal activity is being driven tangentially by drug trafficking, so it’s driven by powerful people with money. That’s the primary threat to the integrity of the forest of the area.

Another member of the RAP SWAT team, John Polisar, noted the importance of ensuring strong protection that would allow the treasure-trove of rare creatures to thrive:

We have been doing field work in the indigenous territories of La Moskitia for 14 years, and this site stood out as being simply gorgeous.

Because of its presently intact forests and fauna the area is of exceptionally high conservation value. It merits energetic and vigilant protection so its beauty and wildlife persist into the future.

By Elias Marat | Creative Commons | TheMindUnleashed.com

Featured image credit: Trond Larsen / Conservation International / Lost Empire Herbs

This article was sourced from The Mind Unleashed.

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2019/06/dozens-of-extinct-creatures-found-alive-in-lost-city-deep-within-rainforest.html

https://www.conservation.org/stories/Pages/Treasures-of-the-White-City-of-Honduras.aspx?_ga=2.48908514.51411657.1561398889-68726032.1561398889

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2019, 02:03:05 PM »

Investigating the mysteries and history of the unique ancient megalithic sites of Puma Punku and Tihuanaco, Bolivia. I've visited the sites more than once, they are captivating, and full of astonishing precision megalithic stonework that isn't easily explainable from within the current paradigm of history. Join me as I begin my investigation into these enigmatic sites. This is chapter 1, a detailed introduction to the stonework, layout, history and controversy of Puma Punku and Tihuanaco, along with a couple of stories from my various visits there. Some ideas and questions for my audience in there, and a surprise at the end of the video! Lots more to come on this site.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0kf82I6ffc&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/g0kf82I6ffc&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2019, 02:12:02 PM »

Çatalhöyük: The 9,000 year old community troubled by climate change, over crowding and infectious diseases

Some 9,000 years ago, residents of one of the world’s first large farming communities were also among the first humans to experience some of the perils of modern urban living.
Scientists studying the ancient ruins of Çatalhöyük, in modern Turkey, found that its inhabitants – 3,500 to 8,000 people at its peak – experienced overcrowding, infectious diseases, violence and environmental problems.

In a paper published June 17, 2019 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, an international team of bioarchaeologists report new findings built on 25 years of study of human remains unearthed at Çatalhöyük.

https://www.sott.net/article/415167-Catalhoyuk-The-9000-year-old-community-troubled-by-climate-change-over-crowding-and-infectious-diseases

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2019, 02:02:45 PM »
Rebuilding Seattle.....  :coffee:

https://mashable.com/2015/08/18/building-seattle/?europe=true

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2019, 02:18:56 PM »

Many cultures across the globe can lay claim to their own mythical lost “city of Atlantis,” but what if Atlantis was an entire land connecting the United Kingdom and Europe thousands of year ago where tens of thousands of animals and people lived?

It’s not a question anymore because archaeologists have discovered just such a land on the ocean floor off the British coast.

Just as the Bering Strait between Russia and Alaska used to be a strip of land before sea-level rise made it disappear forever, a land dubbed “Doggerland” has been discovered with the help of oil company divers in the muddy waters off the coast of Norfolk.

https://www.ancient-code.com/archaeologists-discover-britains-8000-year-old-atlantis-under-the-sea/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2019, 05:47:20 PM »

Machine learning has been used to automatically translate long-lost languages.

Some languages that have never been deciphered could be the next ones to get the machine translation treatment.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/613899/machine-learning-has-been-used-to-automatically-translate-long-lost-languages/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 04, 2019, 07:04:13 PM »
Long time friend of James, Michael Tellinger makes a surprise visit to ECETI ranch while on the road for his US Tour of his Portal to Ascension lecture. During his visit, James sits down with him to discuss his recent Giant Being Fossil findings, phenomena at the ranch, as well as the current state of humanity and his plan to change it with his Ubuntu Planet plan.

Michael has become an authority on the ancient vanished civilizations of Southern Africa, the mysterious origins of humankind, resonance, cymatics, and the power of sound. His research includes a diverse field of subjects such as archaeology, mythology, human origins, religion, origins of money, spirituality, breakthrough science and consciousness. Long before the Sumerians or Egyptians saw the light of day, an advanced civilization of humans lived in Southern Africa, mining gold. They left behind more than 10 million stone circle ruins all connected to each other, that make up the largest cluster of stone ruins found anywhere on Earth to date. Their tools and artifacts indicate that they had a deep understanding of sound and resonance and used sound to power their tools and also as a source of energy. They carved the first statue of Horus, the first Sphinx, built the first Pyramids and built an accurate stone calendar right in the heart of it all. Adam’s Calendar is the flagship amongst millions of circular stone ruins, ancient channels, agricultural terraces and thousands of ancient mines, mysterious tools and artifacts, left behind by the ANUNNAKI and a mysterious vanished civilization.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tW-mSbsg-WM&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tW-mSbsg-WM&fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:05:44 PM by azozeo »

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2019, 10:42:44 AM »
30 years under construction & NO PHOTOS  :icon_scratch:

Philadelphia City Hall​

The building was constructed from 1871 to 1901 within Penn Square, in the middle of Center City. John McArthur Jr. and Thomas Ustick Walterdesigned the building in the Second Empire style.

City Hall is a masonry building whose weight is borne by granite and brick walls up to 22 ft (6.7 m) thick. The principal exterior materials are limestone, granite, and marble. The final construction cost was $24 million.
    At 548 ft (167 m), including the statue of city founder William Penn atop its tower, City Hall was the tallest habitable building in the world from 1894 to 1908. It remained the tallest in Pennsylvania until it was surpassed in 1932 by the Gulf Tower in Pittsburgh. It was the tallest in Philadelphia until 1986 when the construction of One Liberty Place surpassed it, ending the informal gentlemen’s agreement that had limited the height of buildings in the city to no higher than the Penn statue.
    Philadelphia City Hall – Wikipedia

They got him to the top somehow

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/547-feet-1871-philadelphia-city-hall.1333/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2019, 10:44:38 AM »

Excavation of ancient Chinese tombs have revealed the oldest human skulls which were intentionally reshaped as part of a ritual to show status and wealth.
At a site called Houtaomuga, scientists unearthed 25 skeletons dating to between 5,000 and 12,000 years ago and 11 had the egg-shaped craniums.

http://strangesounds.org/2019/07/oldest-alien-skull-deformation-china-archeology-photo-video.html

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 10, 2019, 06:27:11 PM »
“A Nation Now Extinct,” American Indian OriginTheories as of 1820: Samuel L. Mitchill, MartinHarris, and the New York Theory.

Abstract

This paper probes the theories of the origin of the American Indian up to the time of the translation and publication of the Book of Mormon. It covers some three hundred years of development, looking at many different theories, including the predominant theory of the lost tribes of Israel, which was in decline among most leading scientific observers in the early nineteenth century. The paper covers new ground in showing that Professor Samuel L. Mitchill, formerly of Columbia College, had concluded that two main groups of people once dominated the Americas—the Tartars of northern Asia and the Australasians of the Polynesian islands. Furthermore, they fought one another for many years, culminating in great battles of extermination in what later became upstate New York. This New York theory has much in common with the Book of Mormon. While visiting Professor Charles Anthon in New York in 1828, Martin Harris also met with Mitchill, an encounter that lent support to Harris’s work on the Book of Mormon.TitleAuthor(s)ReferenceISSN

https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1491&context=jbms

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2019, 09:41:34 AM »

Belgian archaeologist discloses mysteries of Stonehenge

It is possibly the most architecturally sophisticated prehistoric stone circle in the world. But while it is one of the world’s most famous monuments, the prehistoric stone circle known as Stonehenge in south west England remains shrouded in mystery.

That is, until now. Thanks to state-of-the-art research pioneered and led by Belgian academic Christophe Snoeck, we now know rather more about the mysteries of Stonehenge. He returned to work in his native Belgium after completing his PhD in archaeological science in 2015 at Oxford University. His research suggests that a number of the people that were buried at the Wessex site had moved with and likely transported the bluestones used in the early stages of the monument’s construction, sourced from the Preseli Mountains of west Wales.

While there has been much speculation as to how and why the iconic collection of stones was built, the question of who built it has received far less attention. That is where Dr Snoeck, still aged just 32 and based at Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), comes in. His innovative research has made it finally possible to extract information about the geographical origin of cremated individuals. In partnership with colleagues at the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle de Paris and University College London, he led the Stonehenge research, which combined radiocarbon-dating with new developments in archaeological analysis.

Dr Snoeck, who pioneered the techniques during his doctoral research, said the discovery that some biological information survives the high temperatures reached during cremation (up to 1,000 degrees Celsius), offers the “exciting possibility” to finally study the origin of those buried at Stonehenge.

In an interview with The Brussels Times, he explained how his team went about their work and the significance of their findings. The Antwerp-born researcher said, “Stonehenge is one of the most iconic archaeological sites in the world, and when I had the opportunity to carry out research on the site it was an immense privilege. Before we started our study, we knew, from previous work, that the bluestones used to build the earlier phases of the monument came from west Wales. By working directly on the human remains found at the site we hoped to gain insight, not on the origin of the stones, but on the origin of those using the site and being buried there.”

The work involved analysis of small fragments of cremated human bone from an early phase of the site’s history around 3000 BC, when it was mainly used as a cemetery. “Most research on Stonehenge focused on the stones,” he explains. “Little was known about the humans buried at the site. This is mostly due to the fact that they were cremated and only small cremated bone fragments remained. It is only very recently that new methods have been developed to study cremated human remains.”

During his doctoral research he developed a method to extract information about the geographical origin of cremated individuals. This method, he says, “was applied to 25 cremated individuals from Stonehenge and our results show that 40% (10 out of 25 analysed individuals) did not live near Stonehenge in the last decade or so prior to their deaths but came from further away. Some might actually have originated from west Wales where the bluestones came from, some 250km away,” he adds. “This shows the importance of the site in the British landscape during the Neolithic period.”

https://www.brusselstimes.com/all-news/magazine/59506/belgian-archaeologist-discloses-mysteries-of-stonehenge/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2019, 03:35:34 PM »

In this video, Ancient American Roots, I will share a newspaper article written in 1858.
It’s a different style video than my others in which I offer zero personal opinion and simply read the article as it is. I feel as if I wrote the article in a past life and maybe you will agree.
 https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...
I found it most fascinating that an article, written 160 years ago, completely sounds as if it was written today, by a newly awakened mind. It also shows how we still know very little about this American continent 160 years later.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nydrN5Epup4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nydrN5Epup4&fs=1</a>