AuthorTopic: Mud Flood  (Read 18436 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Mud Flood
« Reply #210 on: July 20, 2019, 02:33:30 PM »

9,000-Year-Old City Just Unearthed Near Jerusalem Is A ‘Game Changer’ For Archaeologists

http://www.scoopyweb.com/2019/07/9000-year-old-city-just-unearthed-near.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 23, 2019, 10:55:55 AM »

I’m actually pretty excited about this little discovery. I think it could explain how people in the past moved and shaped objects like these:

661 ton Alexander Column in 1830s
    352,740 lbs King Bath Tab in 1818
    I strongly insist that you do take a look at the above two threads

I also think that this could explain how our “antique” statues made out of “solid marble” were really made. It could also explain why 99% of all our “ancient” statues, busts, etc, were “discovered” in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Artificial Stone​

I did not go beyond the official Wikipedia Article pertaining to the narrative compliant history of the artificial stone production. Why would I? Wiki is the tool to give us the official version, and as such, the information provided has to be properly reflecting TPTB position on the issue.

History:
        One of the earliest artificial stones was the Coade stone (SH Article), a ceramic created by Eleanor Coade (1733–1821), and produced from 1769 to 1833.
            not an artificial granite
        Later, in 1844, Frederick Ransome created a Patent Siliceous Stone, which comprised sand and powdered flint in an alkaline solution. By heating it in an enclosed high temperature steam boiler the siliceous particles were bound together and could be moulded or worked into filtering slabs, vases, tombstones, decorative architectural work, emery wheels and grindstones.
            Developed around 1844
        This was followed by Victoria stone, which comprises finely-crushed Mountsorrel granite solid surface and Portland cement, carefully mixed by machinery in the proportions of three to one and cast in moulds of the required shape. When the blocks are set hard the moulds are loosened and the blocks placed in a solution of silicate of soda for about two weeks for the purpose of indurating and hardening them. Many manufacturers turn out a material that is practically non-porous and is able effectually to resist the corroding influence of sea air or the impure atmosphere of large towns.
            I think VS was developed after 1860s
        Most later types of artificial stone have consisted of fine cement concrete placed to set in wooden or iron moulds. It could be made more cheaply and more uniform than natural stone, and was widely used. In engineering projects, it had the advantage that transporting the bulk materials and casting them near the place of use was cheaper than transporting very large pieces of stone.
    Engineered stone
        Engineered stones are the latest development of artificial stones, it was invented in the early 1980s and have since been continuously developed by the Italian company Breton S.P.A.‘s late founder Marcello Toncelli and marketed as Bretonstone.
        Engineered stones are a mix of marble powder, resin, and pigment cast using vacuum oscillation to form blocks. Slabs are then produced by cutting, grinding, and polishing. Some factories have developed a special, low-viscosity, high-strength polyester resin to improve hardness, strength, and gloss and to reduce water absorption.
        There are two major varieties of engineered stones based on the main composition of its aggregates (stone powders), marbles and quartz. The process is more or less similar except in certain details, however the two product have different commercial applications.
        Engineered marbles are most commonly used as flooring for large commercial projects. Engineered quartz is widely used in the developed world for counter tops, window sills, and floor and wall coverings.
        The vast majority of engineered stone companies are located in Greater China, India, and its birthplace in Italy.

KD: Essentially, the narrative tells us that our artificial granite:

was not developed until 1980’s​
    uses resin​
    has marble powder mix (and I assume granite, or whatever other powder as well)​
    was given a cool name of “engineered stone”​

Artificial Granite and Marble

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/artificial-ancient-granite-and-marble.1413/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 23, 2019, 07:24:22 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MHbXk63wMTI&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MHbXk63wMTI&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2019, 02:58:28 PM »

IN BRIEF

The Facts:Thousands of bones have been found beneath the Vatican. It is believed they belong to about 12 different bodies. The Vatican has not commented on who the bones belong to and how they got there.
    Reflect On:Given all of the child abuse, kidnappings and sexual misconduct that is deeply connected to the Vatican, could these bones be related? As tough as it is to ask, are they related to ritual sacrifice? Independent investigation is needed.

Thousands of bones have been unearthed by forensic experts from two ossuaries within the Vatican as part of an ongoing search for the remains of a missing Italian teen who disappeared in 1983.

Forensic workers extracted the bones from the burial chambers that are believed to belong to dozens of people on Saturday. The Vatican did not speculate about who the bones may belong to, but a representative for the family of Emanuela Orlandi was present when the extraction took place.

Their attendance was in connection with an investigation of a missing Italian teen who disappeared in 1983. In search for the teen, the team accidentally came across thousands of bones from the burial chambers that are believed to have belonged to at least a dozen people.

The missing teen’s name was Emmanuela Orlandi, who was 15 when she vanished on her way home from a music lesson. A representative of her family present when the extraction of the bones took place.

The 30-year-old mystery of her disappearance still stumps Italian authorities, though her brother, Pietro Orlandi, has never stopped searching. Pietro, now 60, encountered many fruitless leads and red herrings over the years, but on Thursday, he had hoped to learn the truth about what happened to his sister on June 22, 1983, or, at the very least, find a trace of her. The most recent tip received by Emanuela’s family suggested that her remains were buried inside a Vatican burial site. The cryptic clue — a photograph with a message: “Look where the angel is pointing” — led Orlandi to two graves in the Teutonic Cemetery, near St. Peter’s Basilica. (source)

Her father was apparently an employee of the Vatican Bank according to some reports, or an employee of the papal household according to others. In any event, the family lived inside Vatican city.

Was she taken by the Church? Snatched up, abused and murdered? It’s unclear but there are some interesting claims. In May 2012, when interest in the case was renewed, leading police to search the De Pedis tomb, 85-year-old exorcist Gabriele Amorth (1925-2016) claimed that Orlandi was kidnapped by a member of the Vatican police for sex parties and then murdered. Amorth claimed that officials of an unnamed foreign embassy were involved as well. Amorth was an Italian Roman Catholic Priest and an exorcist of the Diocese of Rome.

He claimed to have performed tens of thousands of exorcisms over his half a dozen plus decades as a Catholic Priest, and has mentioned a number of times how Satanism is practiced within the Vatican.  He has also claimed that girls are commonly kidnapped by a gang of Vatican police and foreign diplomats. Again, he claimed that these girls are recruited for Vatican parties, and crimes with a sexual motive.

Perversion and sexual rituals go hand and hand with Satanism. According to the Telegraph, and various other sources, Amorth was Holy See’s chief exorcist for 25 years.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/07/24/thousands-of-bones-uncovered-inside-the-vatican-in-search-for-missing-teen/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2019, 10:22:24 AM »

The Shape Of The World, According To Old Maps

07/20/2019

Authored by Imam Ghosh via VisualCapitalist.com,

A Babylonian clay tablet helped unlock an understanding for how our ancestors saw the world.

Dating all the way back to the 6th century BCE, the Imago Mundi is the oldest known world map, and it offers a unique glimpse into ancient perspectives on earth and the heavens.

While this is the first-known interpretation of such a map, it would certainly not be the last. Today’s visualization, designed by Reddit user PisseGuri82, won the “Best of 2018 Map Contest” for depicting the evolving shapes of man-made maps throughout history.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-20/shape-world-according-old-maps

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2019, 06:35:57 AM »

Biblical hometown of Goliath uncovered in Israel, and the ruins are giant-sized

by Stephen D. Foster Jr.

Piecing together biblical history is not an easy job, but archaeologists are doing it every day in Israel. And another piece of the puzzle came together this month when a team found the hometown of the Philistine champion Goliath.

We all know the story of David and Goliath. The Israelites and the Philistines were at war and rather than send their armies to battle, the Philistine warrior Goliath challenged any warrior from the Israelite side to fight him in single combat. Whichever warrior won the fight would win the battle for their side. No one stepped forward. But then David, who would later become an important king in the Bible, took up the challenge.

Goliath was apparently a giant of a man who dwarfed David. But David knocked him out with a stone from his sling and cut off his head.

Later on, David would visit Goliath’s hometown of Gath, now known as Tell es-Safi, and would drool at the gate because he was so impressed with the massive fortifications and architecture of this Iron Age Philistine settlement.

According to Haaretz:

Gath is mentioned in the Bible more times than any of the five major Philistine cities (the other four being Ekron, Ashdod, Ashkelon and Gaza). Gath is said to have hosted the Ark of the Covenant for a brief time after the Philistines captured it from the Israelites (1 Samuel 5:8) and it is where David sought refuge twice from king Saul, eventually becoming a mercenary for the city’s ruler, Achish (1 Samuel 21 and 1 Samuel 27).

https://www.ancient-code.com/the-biblical-hometown-of-goliath-has-been-uncovered-in-israel/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2019, 11:45:19 AM »

SOTT

Secrets of a Babylonian Villa in Ur revealed
Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Thu, 18 Jul 2019
Excavations carried out by LMU archaeologists in Ur, an important trading center in Mesopotamia in the second millennium BCE, provide fascinating new insights into the lives of its inhabitants.

https://www.sott.net/article/417319-Secrets-of-a-Babylonian-Villa-in-Ur-revealed

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2019, 10:22:37 AM »

I explore an underwater structure just off Miami, Florida,.. as best I can.  Approx. 50 meters across, it appears to be man made and aligned to the cardinal points.  Thanks to Nacole Wagner for emailing me and her husband Frank for finding this and taking these shots when this structure was most visible. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qnni8k7hYqc&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qnni8k7hYqc&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2019, 06:23:20 AM »

Mysterious intricately carved Neolithic stone spheres found in Scotland and…Bolivia?

https://www.ancient-code.com/mysterious-neolithic-stone-spheres-found-in-scotland-and-bolivia/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2019, 08:08:12 AM »

Study reveals complex genetic history of Amazonian peoples in South America

by Stephen D. Foster Jr.

Geneticists are working to understand the complex genetic history of Amazonian peoples in South America, and their effort is already revealing some interesting information.

Led by researchers from the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History, the study seeks to map out the genetic history and match it up to historical events such as migrations, invasions, or other forms of contact to find connections between cultures and even discover new cultures that have been overlooked.

https://www.ancient-code.com/study-reveals-complex-genetic-history-of-amazonian-peoples-in-south-america/

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2019, 06:02:08 PM »
The Phoenicians in Haiti and on The American Continent

Our first thought was to stick to the proofs of the Phoenicians on the island of Haiti, but we recognized soon enough the necessity to realize the passage of this people on the American continent, because of certain details our readers will see in our book that give added strength to our demonstrations regarding Haiti; this is why we have introverted the natural or of the history of the Phoenician migration, briefly pointing out those that were on the American continent making the introduction to the ones in Haiti, first point of concentration of the Phoenicians and Carthaginians, that walked at the directions of Chiefs whose names and exploits have been revealed by antique documents found in Mexico. We are reserving some other documents and engraved Phoenician inscription that were discovered in the New World for later publication. We then constitute the reality of the ancient history of America, and at the same time we destroy the wrong ideas that a certain number of people have about navigation and the link that exists between the ancient people of the two hemispheres that separate the Atlantic Ocean.
    As we have approached this, we will demonstrate, even briefly, that Mexico, since the most ancient time, was partially colonized by Canaanites and Phoenician migrants. But it is certain that before them existed aboriginal populations with whom the peoples coming from the east integrated successively. We obtained the proof that several American languages contained Phoenician or Hebrew, Sanskrit, Greek, Celtic, and ancient Egyptian. However, the greater number of the new world dialects do not have anything in common with the imported languages and their origin remains unknown. There is no possibility today what so ever to reunite the primordial elements:  therefore the obligation to keep our research within the traditional limits, verbal or written, that enable us to draw out the ancient history of America and its islands. However, you can go back to a distance source, even antediluvian. That’s what I already did in 1869, publishing in Geneva a writ on the “Ocean Navigation in Antiquity” and taking as the starting point the narration by Plato, from Critias, his elder, who had studied in Egypt. This narration not only embraces numerous details about the great Atlantis island, that disappeared in the diluvian cataclysm; and as well, detailing the description of the immense maritime power of Atlantis, Plato tells of a formidable invasion of the Pelasgians with an army composed of Atlanteans and the war of the great terra firma (America) submitted to their domination. This invasion was pushed back by the people who had inhabited the territory then, that became with time, the territory of the Scythes, the Palagians, and the Greeks. The decisive battle that delivered them from the grip of Atlantis, and took place where Athens is now. I am adding that the memory of this memorable victory, when the name Atina became Athena, this discovery that is personal to me I owe to the study of the Kichua language in Peru, which is the primitive language, the same one that got lost with the dispersion of Bable. However, In Kichua, the  verb ati is to vanquish and Atin is vanquished: from which the feminine substantive Atina “the victorious” is given to the city of Athens; which is the same statue that was honored under the name Pallas; also from the Kichua language Palla “virgin or a young queen” that the Romans called Minerve. Since we’re mentioning the Romans, lets recall the origin of the foundation of Rome, or, with a blow from a rock, Romulus kills Remus: rock in Kichua is roumi or romi; the seeming origin of the name of the town says Roma. Roma reminds us at the same time of the homicide of Romulus and the fundamental rock of Rome, its etymology is like that of Athens, due to the “primitive language” and about which I’m publishing this work, containing incontestable proof of the existence of antediluvian language that we thought lost but that I had found.

https://pastebin.com/RX3N578b

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2019, 12:53:57 PM »

Archaeologists working in the buried Roman city of Pompeii say they have uncovered a “sorcerer’s treasure trove” of artefacts, including good-luck charms, mirrors and glass beads.

Most of the items would have belonged to women, said Massimo Osanna, director of the Archaeological Park of Pompeii.

A room with the bodies of 10 victims, including women and children, was excavated in the same house.

Pompeii was engulfed by a volcanic eruption from Mt Vesuvius in AD 79.

The fatal eruption froze the city and its residents in time, making it a rich source for archaeologists.

The trove was found in what remained of a wooden box. The wood itself had decomposed and only the bronze hinges remained, preserved by the volcanic material which hardened over it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49325627

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 15, 2019, 12:11:08 PM »

We look into a very thought provoking literal piece by the author Ignatius Donnelly,from the book Caesar Column. it talks of an Anti-Utopia a brotherhood of destruction & the resets system all very sinister.

https://archive.org/details/atlantisantedil00donn/page/n17

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2019, 06:51:19 AM »
Myth of pristine Amazon rainforest busted as old cities reappear

Fred Pearce
New Scientist
Thu, 23 Jul 2015
The first Europeans to penetrate the Amazon rainforests reported cities, roads and fertile fields along the banks of its major rivers. “There was one town that stretched for 15 miles without any space from house to house, which was a marvellous thing to behold,” wrote Gaspar de Carvajal, chronicler of explorer and conquistador Francisco de Orellana in 1542. “The land is as fertile and as normal in appearance as our Spain.”

Such tales were long dismissed as fantasies, not least because teeming cities were never seen or talked about again. But it now seems the chroniclers were right all along. It is our modern vision of a pristine rainforest wilderness that turns out to be the dream.

What is today one of the largest tracts of rainforest in the world was, until little more than 500 years ago, a landscape dominated by human activity, according to a review of the evidence by Charles Clement of Brazil’s National Institute of Amazonian Research in Manaus, and his colleagues.

After Europeans showed up, the inhabitants were decimated by disease and superior weaponry, and retreated into the bush, while the jungle reclaimed their fields and plazas. But, thanks to a combination of deforestation and remote sensing, what’s left of their civilisation is now re-emerging.

They reveal an anthropogenically modified Amazonia before the European conquest. “Few if any pristine landscapes remained in 1492,” says Clement. “Many present Amazon forests, while seemingly natural, are domesticated.”

Amazon domesticity

The evidence for this radical rethink has been stacking up for some time. Archaeologists have uncovered dense urban centres that would have been home to up to 10,000 inhabitants along riverbanks, with fields and cultivated orchards of Brazil nuts, palm and fruit trees stretching for tens of kilometres. Remote sensing has revealed extensive earthworks, including cities, causeways, canals, graveyards and huge areas of ridged fields that kept crops like manioc, maize and squash clear of floods and frosts.

Meanwhile, agriculturalists have discovered that many forest soils have been mulched and composted with waste. These fertile “dark earths”, or terra preta, may cover 150,000 square kilometres, much of it now reclaimed by rainforests. Before the arrival of Europeans, the region’s population may have reached 50 million.

The remains date back 3000 years or more, say the authors, who include geographer William Denevan of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and anthropologist Michael Heckenberger of the University of Florida at Gainesville – both pioneers of the idea that the Amazon has long been modified by humans.

Not everyone agrees. Dolores Piperno of the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute in Panama recently argued that “recent investigations of soils in parts of the western Amazon… found little vegetation disturbance.”
SOTT Comment: The Smithsonian is notorious for covering up true history.

Clement and his co-authors agree that “the idea of a domesticated Amazonia… contrasts strongly with reports of empty forests, which continue to captivate scientific and popular media”.

But the idea of a domesticated Amazon complements research in other rainforest regions, including the Congo basin and South-East Asia, that also suggest that much of what seems pristine is actually regrowth after dense human occupation. Erle Ellis of the University of Maryland, Baltimore, says such evidence suggests that we should be dating the start of the Anthropocene – the era of human domination of the planet – to thousands of years ago rather than in the middle of 20th century.

Journal reference: Proceedings of the Royal Society B, DOI: 10.1098/rspb.2015.0813
SOTT Comment: Well now, doesn’t that throw a few spanners in a few ‘settled sciences’?

If what they’re saying is hitting the mark, the Amazon is actually an overgrown graveyard, and not some conservationist cudgel to beat Latin American governments over the head with.

If they want to clear the land for development, LET THEM! It’s not as if Europeans, in their mania for ‘doing stuff’, didn’t fell almost every tree from Virginia to the Rockies.

Finally, newsflash to global warmists, eco-warriors, and carbon financializers: this planet has seen (and shaken off) COUNTLESS civilizations before ours…

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27945-myth-of-pristine-amazon-rainforest-busted-as-old-cities-reappear/

https://www.sott.net/article/299354-Myth-of-pristine-Amazon-rainforest-busted-as-old-cities-reappear

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2019, 03:47:37 PM »

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA DISCOVERED “TECHNOLOGY FROM THE FUTURE”

Near the coast of Great Britain, archaeologists discovered a mysterious object, which later turned out to be a very ancient shipyard on which ships were built. It is reported on the official website of the National Oceanographic Center in Southampton.

Underwater archaeologists have discovered fragments of a wooden platform near the Isle of Wight. According to the analysis, the discovered object is approximately 8000 years old.

It turns out that this shipyard was built by people who lived in the Stone Age. This is surprising, since for the people of that time the construction of ships was a real “technology from the future.” To date, scientists believed that the oldest shipyard is 5500 years old.

Scientists noted that ancient builders used modern wood processing technologies that could only appear after a few thousand years.

The discovered shipyard is located at a depth of 11 meters, but 8000 years ago there was a coast at this place.

For a more detailed analysis, archaeologists have created a 3D model of the oldest landscape of the construction site and the entire surrounding area.

https://anomalien.com/at-the-bottom-of-the-sea-discovered-technology-from-the-future/