PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 2019 Collapse Political and Attitude Survey

AuthorTopic: 2019 Collapse Political and Attitude Survey  (Read 1086 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: 2019 Collapse Political and Attitude Survey
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2018, 03:06:06 PM »
When are we gonna see the results, Einstein? 

I don't think you're a fool, and I never called you one, if that was referenced to me. I only think the survey was wacky because so much of it was political and aimed at the upcoming 2020's. As if the the outcome even matters that much. I participated in the survey, and I'm interested to see what you make out of the results.

I'm leaving it open through New Year's, then I'll start analyzing the results.  Expect the first full article with half the survey on Jan 9th, a part 2 to finish it off on Jan 16th for Sunday Brunch.  All Diner Admins will receive a full copy of the report as a pdf at this time, and as an Excel spreadsheet if you have areas you want to analyze in more detail and will write an article on those areas for the Diner.

Survey now has 350 Respondents, with 40 Diners showing up to the polling booths.  r/collapse the clear leader in submissions with 124, TBP in 2nd with 91.  Cassandra's Legacy now coming in with 49 submissions.

Trumpovetsky is getting HAMMERED by Kollapsniks.  The survey actually pulled in 4 self-identified Fascists, and 1 member of the .01% pulling in $1,000,000/year or more.

Current Gender Breakdown for Collapse Websites is consistent with past surveys at 12% Female, it always ranges between10-15%.  Not exactly sure why that is, speculation on this question is :hi: .

Now sporting 37 (13%) respondents with Doctoral Level Education.  74% with a Bachelor's or Greater.  This is so far above the general population it's not even in the same Ballpark.

Most AMAZINGLY  :o, the Diner is still at the top of the heap as the Collapse Source accessed regularly by Web Kollapsniks.  That is an outcome I never foresaw, and frankly I am blown away by this.

RE Survey King

Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
2019 Collapse Survey: The Diner @ 350
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 04:20:09 PM »
click to enlarge
Surv Blogs Most Visited 350b
Surv Blogs Most Visited 350b

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Online K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Collapse Attitude Survey
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2018, 08:22:55 PM »

Current Gender Breakdown for Collapse Websites is consistent with past surveys at 12% Female, it always ranges between10-15%.  Not exactly sure why that is, speculation on this question is :hi: .

https://thesurvivalmom.com/15-things-i-learned-from-one-second-after/

The female perspective is inward to the home and hearth.  If women are going to react to collapse they are going to have practical reactions such as prepping.  Consider the Survival Mom.  She's about survival.  She's not about the price of peanuts as a result of a Trump tariff or investing brain cells into when the fracking bubble is going to burst.  It is not that she does not have the brain cells to invest, she just wonders why you squander your cellular resources so easily.  She does not care about stuff that does not matter like we do.  Diners in general have strong issues with obsession and women probably become very impatient with us.

This is not a criticism.  I respect the female perspective.

Women like attention and that price is too high for some Diners.  Being a declared.........errrrrr...........Monist.  Does not help the situation.

This is not RE

A woman would come here why?  :cwmddd:

« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:28:39 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Collapse Attitude Survey
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2018, 08:33:05 PM »
Diners in general have issues with obsession and women probably become impatient with us.

Women like attention and that price is too high for some Diners.  Being a declared.........errrrrr...........Monist.  Does not help the situation.

This is not strictly a Diner issue.  It runs across the Collapse Blogosphere.  The numbers in this survey do NOT mostly come from the Diner, they come from r/collapse and TBP at the moment primarily, with the fucking Academics from Cassandra's Legacy now weighing in.

I don't think the fact I am a Monast has a whole lot to do with these demographics.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Nearingsfault

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Collapse Attitude Survey
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2018, 10:27:43 AM »

https://thesurvivalmom.com/15-things-i-learned-from-one-second-after/

The female perspective is inward to the home and hearth.  If women are going to react to collapse they are going to have practical reactions such as prepping.  Consider the Survival Mom.  She's about survival.  She's not about the price of peanuts as a result of a Trump tariff or investing brain cells into when the fracking bubble is going to burst.  It is not that she does not have the brain cells to invest, she just wonders why you squander your cellular resources so easily.  She does not care about stuff that does not matter like we do.  Diners in general have strong issues with obsession and women probably become very impatient with us.

This is not RE

I just forwarded that link to someone I'm seeing. She has very little exposure to the doomer world so it will be interesting to see what she makes of it. She would not identify with prepping but she is a good frugal single mom who has a large pantry and cooks from scratch, shops up on used clothes ahead of growth spurts has flashlights and batteries a good first aid kit and decent money sense...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 10:29:59 AM by Nearingsfault »
If its important then try something, fail, disect, learn from it, try again, and again and again until it kills you or you succeed.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Now @ 390 Respondents and still climbing.  :emthup:

Get out there and PLUG THE LIVING SHIT out of this Survey on your favorite websites before I close it.  The sample size is already absolutely astounding, but you can never have too many respondents to a survey, just like you can never have too much garlic in a recipe.

Go your Own Way

RE
Save As Many As You Can