AuthorTopic: The Secret Teachings of All Ages  (Read 178 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
The Secret Teachings of All Ages
« on: December 31, 2018, 10:13:17 AM »

Regular readers of this site probably noticed that I often quote this 1927 book in my articles. There is a good reason for this: The Secret Teachings of All Ages is, simply put, the ultimate reference in occult symbolism available today. Unlike most “modern” books about occultism and secret societies  – which are mainly about “dispelling myths” and disinforming the public – The Secret Teachings of All Ages is a genuine effort at transmitting unfiltered knowledge.

Through his meticulous yet colorful exploration of occult schools through the ages, Manly P. Hall highlights the common esoteric philosophy that has been handed down from generation to generation – and from civilization to civilization – since antiquity. The ultimate goal: Spiritual illumination through the activation of the pineal gland (also known as the “third eye”). As Hall explores secret societies from past to present, ancient symbols suddenly make sense, folk legends take on a new dimension, and historical mysteries begin to reveal their secrets.

Hall dedicated The Secret Teachings of All Ages to the idea that “concealed within the emblematic figures, allegories and rituals of the ancients is a secret doctrine concerning the inner mysteries of life, which doctrine has been preserved in toto among a small band of initiated minds”.

As stated above, this book differs greatly from your Freemasonry For Dummies-style books of the 21st Century. The Secret Teachings of All Ages is not for dummies. It is written by an occultist for occultists. In fact, for decades, the book was not marketed to the general public at all. Until recently, The Secret Teachings of All Ages was only available in oversized, very expensive editions that were only sought after by dedicated occult researchers.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vc-resources/why-the-secret-teachings-of-all-ages-is-a-must-read-for-truth-seekers/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind