AuthorTopic: Billionaires Gone Wild !  (Read 440 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Billionaires Gone Wild !
« on: January 14, 2019, 12:02:39 PM »

Check out the possessive stare down diners....

Peter Thiel, the tech billionaire-turned-Trump delegate who successfully bankrupted Gawker Media, has long been obsessed with anti-aging technologies. He believes people have been conned by ďthe ideology of the inevitability of the death of every individual,Ē and has funded startups dedicated to extending the human lifespan. According to Jeff Bercovici of Inc. magazine, Thiel is so afraid of dying that he has begun exploring a novel, and fairly unsettling, technique: Harvesting, and injecting himself with, the blood of younger people.

In an unpublished interview with Bercovici last year, Thiel admitted that he was interested in adding young-to-old blood transfusions to his personal health regimen:

https://gawker.com/peter-thiel-is-interested-in-harvesting-the-blood-of-th-1784649830
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Billionaires Gone Wild !
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 12:19:38 PM »

Check out the possessive stare down diners....

Peter Thiel, the tech billionaire-turned-Trump delegate who successfully bankrupted Gawker Media, has long been obsessed with anti-aging technologies. He believes people have been conned by ďthe ideology of the inevitability of the death of every individual,Ē and has funded startups dedicated to extending the human lifespan. According to Jeff Bercovici of Inc. magazine, Thiel is so afraid of dying that he has begun exploring a novel, and fairly unsettling, technique: Harvesting, and injecting himself with, the blood of younger people.

In an unpublished interview with Bercovici last year, Thiel admitted that he was interested in adding young-to-old blood transfusions to his personal health regimen:

https://gawker.com/peter-thiel-is-interested-in-harvesting-the-blood-of-th-1784649830

Thielís dystopian world vision could feature an economy in which the wealthy, who wished to live forever, subsist on the blood of the poor, who would die at a normal age.

Just. Fucking. Perfect.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 12:28:27 PM »
How many times have I mentioned here at the diner in these blogs that these cocksuckers are bored to death
with making money, it's like stale pussy to them.

They need a fucking challenge & we're their fucking grocery store.

Are we on the same page here amigo's  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 12:45:44 PM »
How many times have I mentioned here at the diner in these blogs that these cocksuckers are bored to death
with making money, it's like stale pussy to them.

They need a fucking challenge & we're their fucking grocery store.

Are we on the same page here amigo's  :icon_mrgreen:

Could be. As for me, I was amazed to find a "gawker" link active since thief bankrupted it a couple of years ago.
Also, based on decades of amateur gynecology, IMO "pussy" never goes stale. Relationships do.

Dept.of More Money Than Morals.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 12:51:02 PM »
Thiel needs the RE banker treatment.  He is a stain.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 01:14:31 PM »
Maybe there is a basis for the whole vampire myth thing , after all.

My view is that some of what we might regard as folk tales from our historic past are really things bleeding back to us from our own future. We are Atlantis.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:27:40 PM by Eddie »
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 01:20:38 PM »

My view is that some of what we might regard as folk tales from our historic past are really things bleeding back to us from ourown future. We are Atlantis.

You've said a mouthful there, Eddie.

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 04:21:57 PM »
Has he never read the science of Global Warming? Forever, extend his lifetime and more psychopathic billionaires. One wants us all to go to the moon. This guy is disconnected from the real world  and he can makes up ego driven madness. 
  We just had a visitor out here. One of board of directors. He is a retired Dentist and is a millionaire. He told adventures climbing mountains in Colorado, of going to visit Chicago over the Holiday's. He has the newest mountain /family car, so he can go aNYWHERE. hE STARTS GETTING READY FOR HIS NEXT BIG CLIMB IN FEW WEEKS TO CLIMB A MOUNTAIN YOU CAN ONLY CLIMB IN THE WINTER.
  (OOPS CAPS OFF) He has been on our Board of Directors for about 28 years. I said to him - 1/2 the population could not even drive to Colorado, because they are driving 1995 vehicles, or don't have a car. He just goes on with more stories of adventure.     He is a human being and is very almost extreme in his compassion for those who need his help. He was leaving us to go help a friend saw up a tree that split, because of  the huge winter storm, gia, that just past through here and took down power lines, 100"s of accidents. All our guttering needs replacing here because the ten inch sheet of ice and snow inched its way to the earth, taking the guttering with it. That has never happened here before.
  Just remember that a bunch of billionaires are alien reptiles.

HUMANS ARE STILL EVOLVING. BACKWARDS!

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 06:34:57 PM »

My view is that some of what we might regard as folk tales from our historic past are really things bleeding back to us from ourown future. We are Atlantis.

You've said a mouthful there, Eddie.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QcUlQAfJuXE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QcUlQAfJuXE</a>

RE
Save As Many As You Can