AuthorTopic: Three Real-World Examples of Magical Power  (Read 298 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Three Real-World Examples of Magical Power
« on: February 02, 2019, 12:04:43 PM »

Three Real-World Examples of Magical Power Far Beyond Anything Scientists Have Ever Seen
January 28, 2019

By Arjun Walia
IN BRIEF

The Facts:Dean Radin, Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences has published a book titled “Real Magic.” In it, he provides multiple examples of people who possessed these. They have existed throughout history, and have always been outlawed.
    Reflect On:These abilities have been proven to be real in a scientific setting, as well as with real world examples, and many of them at that. Why is non-material science and parapsychology still shunned and ignored by academia when the data speaks for itself?

Is magic real? That depends on how you define it. But yes, I believe ‘magic’ is definitely real, and I’m not the only one. Cases of ‘supernormal’ powers and ‘magic’ of all kinds have been reported throughout history and across almost all cultures–at least until religion was invented and these topics were ushered into the realm of the ‘demonic.’

Proponents of what we now call ‘magic’  include nearly all ancient literature from all parts of the world, from the Vedic texts and the yoga sutras all the way to Moses, Jesus, Milarepa and Mohammed. Donald Lopez Jr., a professor of Buddhist and Tibetan Studies at the University of Michigan, provides a great example in describing the Buddha:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/01/28/three-real-world-examples-of-magical-power-far-beyond-anything-scientists-have-ever-seen/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Three Real-World Examples of Magical Power
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 08:46:53 AM »

Three Real-World Examples of Magical Power Far Beyond Anything Scientists Have Ever Seen
January 28, 2019

By Arjun Walia
IN BRIEF

The Facts:Dean Radin, Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences has published a book titled “Real Magic.” In it, he provides multiple examples of people who possessed these. They have existed throughout history, and have always been outlawed.
    Reflect On:These abilities have been proven to be real in a scientific setting, as well as with real world examples, and many of them at that. Why is non-material science and parapsychology still shunned and ignored by academia when the data speaks for itself?

Is magic real? That depends on how you define it. But yes, I believe ‘magic’ is definitely real, and I’m not the only one. Cases of ‘supernormal’ powers and ‘magic’ of all kinds have been reported throughout history and across almost all cultures–at least until religion was invented and these topics were ushered into the realm of the ‘demonic.’

Proponents of what we now call ‘magic’  include nearly all ancient literature from all parts of the world, from the Vedic texts and the yoga sutras all the way to Moses, Jesus, Milarepa and Mohammed. Donald Lopez Jr., a professor of Buddhist and Tibetan Studies at the University of Michigan, provides a great example in describing the Buddha:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/01/28/three-real-world-examples-of-magical-power-far-beyond-anything-scientists-have-ever-seen/

If you don't believe in magic, try sticking your car key in a light socket.

If electricity isn't magic, nothing is. The electricity moves but the wires don't move....how cool is that.

Now, you can say that it's just electrons being excited and inducing a current that moves back and forth 60 times a second...and you can say you understand it because  AMPS X VOLTS=WATTS....but nobody really understands it...we just use it, mostly take it for granted.

Computers are magic....Not one person in a hundred can explain how ones and zeros turn into pics you can post on Instagram.

JHK wrote that book "Too Much Magic" which I read a few years back. Most of tech is magic that is apt to be lost....especially since we digitize everything and don't keep the most important stuff in books anymore. Not that books are perfect either.

The real things we don't understand...and I'm persuaded there are still at least a few of those....they have rules and laws and equations that describe them too....but we just don't happen to know what they are.....No different than electricity, once we figure it out.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.