AuthorTopic: THE SHAMANIC PERSPECTIVE ON AI AND TRANSHUMANISM  (Read 159 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
THE SHAMANIC PERSPECTIVE ON AI AND TRANSHUMANISM
« on: February 08, 2019, 11:42:45 AM »

February 4, 2019

Sergey Baranov, Contributor
Waking Times

In my recent book, The Mescaline Confessions, I wrote a chapter about a stark vision I one day received from the Huachuma cactus, warning of a future in which our own technology will devour us. Huachuma, also known as San Pedro, is a sacred cactus native to the Andes which is shamanically used in Peru and has been for thousands of years. Its active ingredient is the alkaloid mescaline, which was made known to the world by Aldous Huxley in his book The Doors of Perception.

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2019/02/04/the-shamanic-perspective-ai-transhumanism/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: THE SHAMANIC PERSPECTIVE ON AI AND TRANSHUMANISM
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 11:33:48 PM »

February 4, 2019

Sergey Baranov, Contributor
Waking Times

In my recent book, The Mescaline Confessions, I wrote a chapter about a stark vision I one day received from the Huachuma cactus, warning of a future in which our own technology will devour us. Huachuma, also known as San Pedro, is a sacred cactus native to the Andes which is shamanically used in Peru and has been for thousands of years. Its active ingredient is the alkaloid mescaline, which was made known to the world by Aldous Huxley in his book The Doors of Perception.

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2019/02/04/the-shamanic-perspective-ai-transhumanism/

Perhaps less of a transcendental excursion and more like running calibration on the brains techno circuits. Circuits which exist to channel technology could produce that effect when overstimulated.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.