AuthorTopic: Polar Bears Gone Wild ! State of Emergency Declared....  (Read 281 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Polar Bears Gone Wild ! State of Emergency Declared....
« on: February 12, 2019, 03:02:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kme1S_HQBb4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kme1S_HQBb4&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Jasper

• Rookie
  • Dishwasher
    • View Profile
Re: Polar Bears Gone Wild ! State of Emergency Declared....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 10:20:10 AM »
My uncle is working in Siberia currently and he called me other day and told that one of his co-workers was attacked by a polar bear and almost lost an arm. Last year I was thinking about going to Siberia and live with my uncle but after hearing this story I got so happy for changing my mind and buy property in Greece and settle in far from polar bears.

Offline AJ

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 11:34:45 AM »
My uncle is working in Siberia currently and he called me other day and told that one of his co-workers was attacked by a polar bear and almost lost an arm. Last year I was thinking about going to Siberia and live with my uncle but after hearing this story I got so happy for changing my mind and buy property in Greece and settle in far from polar bears.
Welcome to the Diner! ;)
Polar bears are having a hard time of it, climate catastrophe almost certainly dooms them :'(
Not sure Greece is the place to move? Already dry with lots of fires and with climate change going into high gear its only going to get hotter and drier there :evil4:.
BUT if I knew I was cashing out I would go to Hydra and sit at one of the bars on the marina and drink myself to death. It was wonderful when I visited 15 years ago and am sure it still is. . . for a little while longer.
AJ
Nullis in Verba

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 11:59:48 AM »

Welcome to the Diner. We have a broad audience as you can tell  :icon_sunny:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Jasper

• Rookie
  • Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 04:07:05 AM »
Welcome to the Diner! ;)
Polar bears are having a hard time of it, climate catastrophe almost certainly dooms them :'(
Not sure Greece is the place to move? Already dry with lots of fires and with climate change going into high gear its only going to get hotter and drier there :evil4:.
BUT if I knew I was cashing out I would go to Hydra and sit at one of the bars on the marina and drink myself to death. It was wonderful when I visited 15 years ago and am sure it still is. . . for a little while longer.
AJ
Thanks! In this case I know a good place where I can drink myself to death, right?  ;D

Welcome to the Diner. We have a broad audience as you can tell  :icon_sunny:
Thank you very much!  :D