AuthorTopic: Truly Bizarre Accounts of Astral Travel to Other Worlds  (Read 31 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Truly Bizarre Accounts of Astral Travel to Other Worlds
« on: March 01, 2019, 07:45:38 AM »

For centuries there has been the idea that the soul can exist independently of the body, and many practices and philosophies have sprouted up around the notion that we can intentionally cause this to happen. The basic concept behind what is called “astral projection,” is that with enough training and focus one can cultivate the ability to willfully eject their soul from their physical bodies and observe the physical world or other more spiritual realms free from the tethers of their earthly body. It essentially like dying and having one’s soul released, only without the death part and the option to return back into one’s physical body when the journey is complete. When disengaged from the body it is claimed that the disembodied soul can travel vast distances, allowing us to see faraway places as if we are really there. Considering this, would it be possible for someone to astrally project to space, or even other worlds and beyond? According to some very weird accounts, yes.

A basic idea among those who subscribe to the idea that astral projection is real is that there is no reason why one should not be able to venture out beyond our own planet. Apparently it is totally possible, as an article on The N.I.T.E. Post explains:

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/02/truly-bizarre-accounts-of-astral-travel-to-other-worlds/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind