AuthorTopic: Travels with My Cripple Cart  (Read 1339 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Travels with My Cripple Cart
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2019, 03:09:27 PM »
All those dentista's in Los Algodonas' B.C. are trained at Loma Linda College in Pasadena Calif.

1st thing I do when I visit quack-a-demia is check their sheepskins.

Those cats in Algo do great work. Friendly, load the boat on pain killers to make sure your comfy relaxed. Stellar choice  :icon_sunny:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2019, 04:00:50 PM »
All those dentista's in Los Algodonas' B.C. are trained at Loma Linda College in Pasadena Calif.

Those cats in Algo do great work. Friendly, load the boat on pain killers to make sure your comfy relaxed. Stellar choice  :icon_sunny:

Been there before on recommendation from some Alaskans who used this dentista.  Got my extractions done for 10 cents on the dollar.  Up here, that would have run me around $9000.  Down there, less than $1000.  The whole vacation including a 1st class hotel suite and rent a car all easily paid for.  Anybody who uses an Amerikan Dentista is fucking nuts.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2019, 05:18:17 PM »

Been there before on recommendation from some Alaskans who used this dentista.  Got my extractions done for 10 cents on the dollar.  Up here, that would have run me around $9000.  Down there, less than $1000.  The whole vacation including a 1st class hotel suite and rent a car all easily paid for.  Anybody who uses an Amerikan Dentista is fucking nuts.

RE

An old mining friend whom I learned a tremendous amount of legaleze knowledge dealing with uncle cracker on mine claims got a complete grill job
for just that amount. Pulled out the old rot & put in shiny new material. Two trips down there about a month apart & the job was done. That town has expanded to include other cosmetic surgeries such as nip & tucks, boob jobs, lypo, etc....
Yuma has very nice accommodations & great restaurants right at the off ramp. I think the border closes at 8 p.m. & opens at 8 as well. It's the only way to fly
on  meatsuit rehabs   :icon_sunny:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Travels with My Cripple Cart: The SUN☼ Monument Placement Adventure
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 01:28:53 PM »
The SUN☼ Monument Placement Adventure is BOOKED!  :icon_sunny:

The stones ship out of Tacoma on a Flatbed tomorrow or Friday and will arrive in Springfield next Mon or Tue.  We will set the stones on their Eternal Resting Place on either Fri, Aug 30th or Mon, Sep 2nd, to coincide with my Birthday on Aug 31st.  I went with a Flatbed instead of FedEx for half the price because it stays on one truck for the whole ride.  Besides, it's good to support the Independent Truckers out there, those are my Brothers.  I spent so much money on this project already it's fucking Chump Change in difference.  I'm not going to cheapskate this now.

I will be flying down via Alaska Airlines building up my Frequent Flyer miles and burning more Jet Fuel on Aug 28th.  This one will be a real challenge, I got 3 planes to negotiate, I go through Seattle and Dallas.  That's 3 loads and unloads of the Cripple Cart to the aircraft.  :o  At least I only gotta go through TSA once though.

I'll be staying at a Bates Motel near the Cemetery, a Motel 6.  Tom Burdett is leaving the light on for me. lol.  I got a good Weekly Rate and I left the trip open ended.  I am going to try also to get my Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD circa 1989 out of storage and fixed up and then drive it back to Brian's place in Couer d'Alene, ID.  It was in pristine condition when I dropped it in the storage unit over a decade ago.  However, at the very least now it needs a new Batt, new Tires, all fluids drained and replaced, and WTF knows what else.  Minimum $1000 to get it road worthy I am sure.  I'll also need to have it Detailed, since it probably has a layer of dust on it a foot thick. lol.

I also may try to wedge in a trip to Old Mejico for a visit with my Mexican Dentista to have a rebuild done on the teeth.  That might be too much for one trip though.

If any Diners want to come for the Placement Ceremony, book for Aug 30th-Sept 2nd long weekend.  Not that I expect anybody to come of course.  Maybe somebody will make it there for my Funeral after I Buy My Ticket to the Great Beyond. lol.  I'll get plenty of video though regardless.

You might think I would stay with my sister and save the money on the Bates Motel, but that would make for a very unpleasant trip.  It would be a BIG BURDEN for her.  ::)  Even picking me up at the airport is a BIG BURDEN, so I am contracting a Cripple Cab to pick me up at that end too.  I'll probably have to subject myself to one dinner out with her though.

If I get the Jeep fixed up, I'll take the scenic route.  I'll let the Diners know where I'm headed for a possible meet up.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Travels with My Cripple Cart: The Swinging Cripple
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2019, 04:07:00 PM »
Did you know they have swings for cripples in school playgrounds now?  I didn't.   Hadda try this out, of course. lol.  You are free to nominate me for a Darwin Award.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sXOe4RKqfjA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sXOe4RKqfjA</a>

RE
Save As Many As You Can