AuthorTopic: 📺 Morning Collapse Wake-Up Call  (Read 13458 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: TransAtlantic Kabuki
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2019, 09:24:22 PM »
Now UP on Global Economic Intersection!

http://econintersect.com/pages/opinion/opinion.php?post=201910202235

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sunday, Bloody Sunday
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2019, 06:35:53 AM »

youtube-Logo-4gc2reddit-logoOff the keyboard, microphone & camera of RE

Follow us on Twitter @doomstead666

Friend us on Facebook

Published on The Doomstead Diner November 17, 2019

Note:  I meant ARTICHOKE HEARTS, not AVOCADO HEARTS! lol

Discuss this Video and Article at the Collapse Wake-Up Call Table inside the Diner

We have moved into a new and more intensive phase of Collapse, and this week I got myself back into gear to fullfill my Mission from God to chronicle this shit before I buy my ticket to the Great Beyond.

It has been an intense month in the world of Collapse between the Wildfires in Oz and Sunny California, the Brexit Kabuki still ongoing across the Pond, yet another Shoot-em-Up yesterday in a CA High Shool,  Hong Kong Protesters breaking out the Primitive Weapons to fight the Gestapo utilizing Tear Gas and Water Cannons, and of course our own Clown Show here on Live Reality TV from the Hallowed Halls of CONgress.

My tradition has been to produce a Collapse Meal here on the Doomstead Diner for Sunday Brunch, and over the last 7 years I havent missed too many Sundays,  The last few weeks though I have been engaged in another very important pursuit, online Gaming. lol.  I have been at War almost non-stop for about 3 weeks battling other much younger and healthier Gamers in the virtual world as it might be after SHTF Day arrives in earnest.  I will write more about this latest addiction of mine in an upcoming blog.

Image result for spy vs spyAs for the more Topical subject of the current Impeachment Melodrama is concerned, in this weeks' e[isode of the Collapse Morning Wake-Up call, we have two unlikely Heros who testified in fornt of the CONgress Critters on Wednesday, the career "Civil Servants" Bill Taylor & George Kent.  This is said in revered tones, how these men have selflessly dedicated their lives to the Public Good.  Normally though, when you think of Civil Service Workers, you think of the Clerks at the DMV when you go to get your Driver's License renewed.  Or maybe the Sanitation Engineers who come to pick up your Garbage and take it to the Land of Away at the City Dump.  LOL.  Somehow though, it's hard to think of Ambassadors and CIA Apparatchiks as "Civil Service" Workers.  For one thing, their pay scale is a good deal better, not to mention the perks and all those Frequent Flyer Miles they get!

These guys are the SAME dudes who Dealt Death to Vietnamese Villagers back in the day, but now they are HEROS, because they are outing Trumpovetsky as corrupt!  hahahahahahahaha. It's Spy vs Spy, the Corrupt of the MIC vs the corrupt Mob in the White House!  Mad Magazine has come to life!  Alfred E Newman is POTUS too!

While I engage Ghosts & Zombies in Cyberspace though, the real world occassionally intrudes, and I did find it compelling this week to deal with it and comment on it.  But how can you deal with such a Clusterfuck sober?  So for this week's Sunday Brunch, I give you my recipe for one of my KILLER Bloody Marys, along with a dose of Collapse errata.  Definitely try out the recipe, it will really improve your outlook for the day while you digest the insanity in today's newz cycle..

Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday, Bloody Sunday
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2019, 04:57:26 AM »
Time for another Bloody Mary!   ;D

RE
Save As Many As You Can