AuthorTopic: 📺 Morning Collapse Wake-Up Call  (Read 11736 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: 📺 Morning Collapse Wake-Up Call
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2019, 10:40:07 AM »
The next time you get geographically challenged fire up my website and look at my globe.  It was torturous to watch it spin and listen to you say Sudan was across the straits of Hormuz.  They are 1500 miles apart.

Sudan is across the Red Sea from Saudi Arabia south of Egypt.

I was aware of that and corrected it in my article.  When you are doing a real time chat you sometimes goof up.  It happens.  You wanna come on with me and chat up?  Give the Spooks some good material to work with?  lol.

I may do a War Mongers rant for next week on the MCWUC.  I have a bunch of topics I'm considering though.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2019, 10:59:35 AM »
The next time you get geographically challenged fire up my website and look at my globe.  It was torturous to watch it spin and listen to you say Sudan was across the straits of Hormuz.  They are 1500 miles apart.

Sudan is across the Red Sea from Saudi Arabia south of Egypt.

I was aware of that and corrected it in my article.  When you are doing a real time chat you sometimes goof up.  It happens.  You wanna come on with me and chat up?  Give the Spooks some good material to work with?  lol.

I may do a War Mongers rant for next week on the MCWUC.  I have a bunch of topics I'm considering though.

RE

I'm giving the spooks plenty to do.  I figure I'll keep them out of trouble while you put the pieces together about Trump and Bolton.  Two oil pumping stations hit.  How important are they?  Start there.  Research the strategic importance of the carrier group en-route now to keeping the gas line from America's gas tank open and unclogged.  Dig!  A few years ago I was monitoring a web page maintained by Kurdish resistance fighters fighting ISIS when America was ignoring Syria.  You can find out a lot if you go poke your head down rabbit holes.  Get ahead of things so when Bolton convinces Trump to do the false flag which gets American missiles firing you will be ready.  A false flag is on the menu.

In America we have Turds who don't even know about Kurds so fasten your seat-belts.  Trump and Bolton will think some missiles and a few cowardly drones will send everybody home.  Bonesaw seems to have already made that mistake.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:09:59 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2019, 12:40:41 PM »
Saudi Arabia says 2 oil tankers damaged by sabotage attacks.

False flag.  Saudi Arabia needs Trump to bail them out.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1127907041970982912

Remember the Maine!
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2019, 01:00:08 PM »
Two oil pumping stations hit.  How important are they?  Start there.  Research the strategic importance of the carrier group en-route now to keeping the gas line from America's gas tank open and unclogged.  Dig!  A few years ago I was monitoring a web page maintained by Kurdish resistance fighters fighting ISIS when America was ignoring Syria.  You can find out a lot if you go poke your head down rabbit holes.  Get ahead of things so when Bolton convinces Trump to do the false flag which gets American missiles firing you will be ready.  A false flag is on the menu.

Since you're not going to appear on camera as a Talking Head, you can be the Research Dept of Diner Newz Service (DNS Network), a subsidiary of DDTV which is a subsidiary of the SUN Corporation.  :icon_sunny:

PM me a 1-5 page summary of the details you dig up and I'll incorporate them into my rant. :P

I got enough to do as Newz Anchor, Producer, Director and Video Editor. of this show, not to mention Chief Cook & Bottlewasher on the Cooking Zone.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2019, 03:10:23 PM »
Saudi Arabia says 2 oil tankers damaged by sabotage attacks.

False flag.  Saudi Arabia needs Trump to bail them out.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1127907041970982912

Remember the Maine!

and Lusitania (it's a long story, I'll buy the brewski's, bring tinfoil  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youre here. Youre here because you know something. What you know you cant explain, but you feel it. Youve felt it your entire life, that theres something wrong with the world.
You dont know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Transatlantic Clown Show
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2019, 05:16:18 AM »

youtube-Logo-4gc2reddit-logoOff the keyboard, microphone & camera of RE

Follow us on Twitter @doomstead666

Friend us on Facebook

Published on The Doomstead Diner May 26, 2019

Audio Only:

(audio-only MP3 provided in case you want to multi-task and listen while sitting in traffic on the way to work in your cubicle or digging post holes for your fencing on the Doomstead or kneeling by the throne and Praying to the Porcelain God.  mp3 Audio can be downloaded from Diner Soundcloud.)

Discuss this Video at the Collapse Morning Wake-Up Call Table Inside the Diner

Collapse on the Political level in the Anglo-Amerikan Empire has moved into the land of the surreal.  The developments of the last week have brought into question the very foundation of the Goobermints that supposedly legislate for the populations, although if you are paying close attention you'll know that's not really true.  The folks with the real control are operating behind the scenes, and the Politicians supposedly governing are just marionettes useful for public consumption.

Today's rant is transatlantic, covering a week of truly EPIC buffonery by the marionettes on both sides of the pond, Donalditry Tumpovetsky here in the FSoA and Terrible Theresa May over in Jolly Old England.  The speed at which both of these Goobermints are dissolving into chaos is absolutely astounding, although it shouldn't be too big a surprise to long time readers of the Doomstead Diner.  You are seeing in real time what Fast Collapse looks like.

I knock off a few other topics as well, most notably the Abortion disgrace currently being perpetrated by the Religious Right Wing here in the FSoA in the effort to overturn the legislation of Roe vs. Wade, which goes back around a half century of time.  There is a backlash ongoing as well, but this one is bound to end up in the SCOTUS at some point.  Given that said court is now stacked with MOAR Righties, eventually we may see draconian anti-abortion legislation as the law of the land.  No exceptions, even for Rape and Incest with 12 year olds.  Unbelievable disgrace on this.

I'll leave you in text here with my favorite story of the week, the nightmare of what it's like to travel with Trumpty-Dumpty on Air Force One.  The redeeming feature of this is that all the people on the plane richly deserve this torture session for being stupid enough to work for the Imbecile-in-Chief.  From Bloomberg:

"He will not go to sleep," an official told CNN, adding that the president once summoned a meeting with an aide who was trying to catch a few hours of sleep before landing. The discussions at these meetings range from Trump's upcoming agenda in the country he's visiting to recent media coverage.

"It's like being held captive," an official said.

For staffers who are able to sleep, comfortable spots are hard to come by on the 4,000 square-foot aircraft. That's because Air Force One is not loaded with lie-flat seats like private jets typically are. While Trump has a bedroom, staffers have to make do with office chairs, leather benches on the sides of the plane, and yoga mats, according to the report.

Donald Trump Air Force One

Trump sits at his desk on Air Force One.

AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais

The report painted a picture of life aboard Air Force One that resembles other portraits of life on ground in the White House.

Televisions on board are constantly showing Fox News, the cable channel that Trump reportedly spends much of his " executive time" watching and live tweeting on a regular day. According to CNN, he spends hours watching cable news footage on a TiVo-like device while in the air.

Also, the president often complains about media coverage he doesn't like and uses meetings to strategize how to respond to unfavorable stories.

Hope you enjoy the rant. 🙂

Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Transatlantic Clown Show: "Epic Rant" now UP on GEI!
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2019, 07:30:04 AM »
JL's editorializing "Another Gonzo Journalism Op Ed Epic Rant"  ;D

http://econintersect.com/pages/opinion/opinion.php?post=201905262247

I have tapped into the Spirit of the King of Gonzo, speaking to me from the Great Beyond.  :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Strafing Run of Mother Nature - 2019 Tornado & Flood Edition
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2019, 05:47:41 AM »

youtube-Logo-4gc2reddit-logoOff the keyboard, microphone & camera of RE

Friend us on Facebook

Published on The Doomstead Diner June 2, 2019

Audio Only:

(audio-only MP3 provided in case you want to multi-task and listen while sitting in traffic on the way to work in your cubicle or digging post holes for your fencing on the Doomstead or kneeling by the throne and Praying to the Porcelain God.  mp3 Audio can be downloaded from Diner Soundcloud.)

Last year Inside the Diner, we initiated the "Strafing Run of Mother Nature" discussion thread.  The title came from the steady stream of Hurricanes coming across the Atlantic in the Hurricane Season of 2018, which saw a Cat 5 (Michael) make landfall on the Florida Panhandle and devastate beachfront Tourista destinations like Panama City as well as one of the FSoA military's largest establishments, Tyndall Air Force Base.  Some outcomes from the arsenal of Mother Nature aren't entirely all bad.

The Atlantic Hurricane season has just begun, running from June 1st to November 30th, and we don't know yet how many hurricanes Mother Nature will spawn off the west coast of Africa or in the Gulf of Mexico this year to wreak still more havoc and destroy still more of the infrastructure of Industrial Civilization.  Which perhaps may get rebuilt again with still more Funny Money dished out by Da Federal Reserve, although they still haven't agreed on funding LAST YEAR'S disasters with still more irredeemable debt.  Still held up in CONgress by ideologues from the Repugnant Party are disaster relief bills for the many locations still in need of money, for the ostensible reason of the "National Emergency" on the southern border, where numerous wannabee immigrants to the Land of Good & Plenty are piling up in Old Mejico, which is making the Mexicans none too happy either.

Already in full swing however this year is the lively season in Tornado Alley, a huge swath of Flyover Country in the midwest, the "Breadbasket" of the FSoA where the huge cornucopia of the monoculture crops are grown by our Industrial Agriculture methods to feed not on this country, but many others around the world also through exports..  Not only has Tornado season this year brought about a huge number of communities that suffered a DIRECT HIT from one of these KILLERS, it has also spawned a deluge of rain that is absolutely BIBLICAL in its proportions, stretching virtually the entire length of the Mighty Mississippi as well as major tributaries like the Missouri, Arkansas and Ohio Rivers. Long stretches of these rivers are now closed to Navigation, which means that all the stuff produced iin the center of the country can't ship out their goods.  The slack on this can't be picked up by trucks or the railroads, the volumes are simply too large.  It is an ongoing, slow-motion disaster and the water in these rivers at many locations has yet to crest, and it will likely be weeks before the waters recede to anywhere near a normal level.

The wet weather has also delayed spring planting by weeks, past even the time the farmers might get crop insurance.  Many farmers are facing a total loss of this year's crops of corn and soy beans, which probably won't lead to starvation at least in the FSoA, but will almost certainly lead to higher prices at the grocery stores, something many Amerikans can't handle right now as their paychecks dwindle and disappear into the maw of a collapsing economy.

In today's Collapse Morning Wake-Up Call, I discuss many of these issues, along with some related ones I haven't addressed here.  It's another rather somber rant, not too full of jokes this time, sorry.  We are looking at a Shakespearean Tragedy unfolding here, not a Comedy and so I am a little thin on the jokes.  There is a time to Laugh and a time to Cry, and this one fits into the latter category for the most part, although you still do have to lighten up occsionally if you are to maintain your sanity.

Mother Earth is in Full Rebellion now, and GAIA holds all the High Cards in this conflict between the Industrial Civilization built by Homo Saps over the last 2 centuries and the very life of this Planet, the only one in the Universe insofar as we know that has the spark of life, of sentience and of sapience.  Mother Nature will win this batlle, make no mistake about it.  Nobody fucks with Mother Nature and comes out on top in that battle.

Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Strafing Run of Mother Nature - 2019 Tornado & Flood Edition
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2019, 09:27:01 AM »
Now UP on GEI!

http://econintersect.com/pages/opinion/opinion.php?post=201906030311

Already at 80 Views/Listens/Downloads after a day!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Strafing Run of Mother Nature - MOAR Water on the Way!
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2019, 08:57:20 AM »
Looks like Eddie will have plenty-o-water on the Toothstead.

RE

https://weather.com/storms/severe/news/2019-06-04-tropical-moisture-heavy-rain-flooding-plains-midwest-south

Flash Flooding Possible This Week in Plains, Midwest and South as Major River Flooding Continues
Severe Weather
Tropical Moisture Will Bring Heavy Rain, Flooding to Southern Plains and Mississippi Valley

By weather.com meteorologists5 hours agoweather.com
00:53
More Rain Will Exacerbate River Flooding in the Plains
Meteorologist Domenica Davis looks at the forecast for more rain hitting the already saturated Plains.
At a Glance

Tropical moisture will stream into the south-central states by Wednesday.This will fuel the development of numerous showers and storms from the southern Plains into the lower Mississippi Valley.Flash flooding is possible from eastern Texas and eastern Oklahoma into the lower Mississippi Valley through Thursday.

More heavy downpours are on the way for the southern Plains and the lower Mississippi Valley this week as tropical moisture streams northward from the Gulf of Mexico.

An area of low pressure will move across the southern tier of the United States and pull in deep moisture from a tropical disturbance in the western Gulf of Mexico.
Tropical moisture will be pulled northward by an area of low pressure and will help to fuel a heavy rain threat in the south-central United States.

Rainfall rates of 1 to 3 inches per hour are possible in showers and storms that develop Wednesday through Thursday, trigger flash flooding, and in some areas, compounding ongoing long-term river flooding issues.
Additional Rainfall Forecast

Many locations from the central and southern Plains into the Mississippi and Ohio valleys could see 1 to 3 inches of rain through late this week. Locally up to 5 inches of rain is possible in areas where clusters of thunderstorms stall for several hours at a time.

The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood watch for a part of the upper Texas coast, including Houston, through Thursday morning. Additional flash flood watches could be issued for other areas where heavy rain is expected the next couple of days.

Here's a general look at which locations have the greatest risk of flash flooding the next few days.

Tuesday-Tuesday Night: Even before the tropical moisture arrives, localized flash flooding is possible from the southern High Plains into the portions of the Midwest.

Wednesday-Wednesday Night: The threat of flash flooding will be highest from parts of the eastern Texas, including Houston, to Louisiana and southern Arkansas.

Thursday-Thursday Night: A large area from eastern Texas and eastern Oklahoma into Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas and southern Missouri has the greatest chance of seeing flooding downpours.

This soaking weather pattern will wring out more heavy rain in the lower and mid-Mississippi Valley, Ohio Valley and parts of the Deep South Friday into the weekend. Rainfall will initially be beneficial in parts of the Southeast which has recently dried out.
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The RE & Monsta Mash - Collapse June 10, 2019
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2019, 07:49:24 AM »

youtube-Logo-4gc2reddit-logoOff the keyboard, microphone & camera of RE & Lucid Dreams

Friend us on Facebook

Published on The Doomstead Diner June 10, 2019

Audio Only:

Today's Collapse Topics: Brexit, Brit Elections, Trade Wars,  Iranian Sanctions, Sudan Crisis, Venezuela, Hyperinflation

I'm back together with Monsta this week for a recap of recent Collapse Events, focusing to begin with on the ongoing Clown Show over in Jolly Old England, where Monsta is broadcasting from in London.  The new name for our show is the "RE & Monsta Mash", since it is a mashup of many Collapse Topics, all of which have generally Monstrous results. lol.  We will hopefully produce this one on a fairly regular basis.  Still have technical issues and had to axe my direct feed, but at least this time all the audio is quite clear.  Even my squeaky Office Chair is clear! lol.

Apologies for getting this one out a day late on Monday rather than my usual Sunday Brunch publication, but Monsta and I couldn't hook up until Sunday Night his time, late morning Alaska time.  Then of course I had a good deal of video editing to do.  I will endeavor to do the first publications of the Collapse Morning Wake-Up Call on Sunday mornings, but you may have to check in at the Diner through the week for this show and others.  I can't really hammer the schedule down exactly at this point, and probably never will be able to do that.  Collapse doesn't work on a predictable schedule.

We covered a lot of topics in today's edition, and you really should read up on all of them to be fully informed.  You have to go to many sources these days to get any kind of realistic picture of the ongoing situations impacting on Collapse.  Any individual Newz Source (including the Diner) only gives you a slice of the information and it always comes with a particular spin.  In today's world of mass information, it is you the consumer of this information that has to filter it all to try and determine what the "truth" is, which is an ephemeral concept in itself but something more suited to a discussion of Philosophy Inside the Diner than to try and hash out here on the Blog.

I will drop on here one snippet from the MSM on one of the topics we covered in our discussion, the escalating Crisis in Sudan.  This story came out after I finished editing the video, and as usual, the Diner is out ahead of the MSM on the stories of Collapse. Make sure you drop in here to the Diner to stay abreast of the issues surrounding the ongoing Collapse of Industrial Civilization  From CNN:

Mass civil disobedience campaign shuts down Sudanese capital as death toll rises

CNN)The streets of the Sudanese capital were mostly deserted Sunday, the first day of the country's Islamic working week, amid a mass general strike called by opposition groups.

The move to shutdown Khartoum — a city of some two million people — came as four more people were reported to have been killed, bringing the total the total death toll to 118 people following last Monday's bloody military crackdown, according to the Central Committee of Sudan Doctors.

Hope you are enjoying the show, drop in over at the Collapse Cafe on You Tube and give us a Thumbs Up 👍 if you liked it.  If you didn't like it, stick it where the SUN don't Shine. icon_sunny

Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The RE & Monsta Mash - Collapse June 10, 2019: UPDATE
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2019, 12:54:34 AM »
Now UP on Global Economic Intersection!  :icon_sunny:

http://econintersect.com/pages/opinion/opinion.php?post=201906110004

@Surly

I suppose JL publishes my work every week because it is low quality?  ::)  He also watches the full reports to be able to answer his readers truthfully if they inquire if any of the editors at GEI actually watched the stuff.  JL is a Ph.D. & certified financial analyst (CFA).  I'll go with his opinion in this case.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: The RE & Monsta Mash - Collapse June 10, 2019: UPDATE
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2019, 02:43:48 AM »
Now UP on Global Economic Intersection!  :icon_sunny:

http://econintersect.com/pages/opinion/opinion.php?post=201906110004

@Surly

I suppose JL publishes my work every week because it is low quality?  ::)  He also watches the full reports to be able to answer his readers truthfully if they inquire if any of the editors at GEI actually watched the stuff.  JL is a Ph.D. & certified financial analyst (CFA).  I'll go with his opinion in this case.

RE

At what point did I assert your work was of low quality? If you recall, what I said was that I concentrated on quality rather than qua entity in the process of admitting you are far more prolix.

Now you are putting words in my mouth, which I am told is a violation of the CoC.

"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2019, 03:12:48 AM »

At what point did I assert your work was of low quality?

Quote from: Surly
As to you prolixity, point conceded, although when I write I tend to concentrate on quality.

You concede that I write a lot, but not that I write good material.  It's a direct implication that my work is not quality.  If you didn't mean that, you should not have phrased it that way.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2019, 03:39:21 AM »

At what point did I assert your work was of low quality?

Quote from: Surly
As to you prolixity, point conceded, although when I write I tend to concentrate on quality.

You concede that I write a lot, but not that I write good material.  It's a direct implication that my work is not quality.  If you didn't mean that, you should not have phrased it that way.

RE

For fuck's sake. Read the original, which reveals to anyone not addled that that is NOT what I said:

Your pose of above-it-all cynicism to excuse your indifference to your civic responsibility is duly noted and filed.

I am hardly indifferent.  I write far more on the topics than you do.  I just have a different opinion of what "civic responsibility" means.
Your statement is a non-sequitur. You have repeatedly affirmed the futility of the franchise in the US, the "in-ness" of the fix, and the purposelessness of it all. Sentiments which you unloose it seems only when I make the opposite point. As to your prolixity, point conceded, although when I write I tend to concentrate on quality.

I am not responsible for your mis-interpretations of declarative statements or otherwise clear prose, nor for your sense of perpetual victimhood. As you relish saying to others, read for comprehension.