AuthorTopic: Former US Senator Harry Reid Says US, China, Russia Are in a ‘UFO Race’  (Read 66 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile

MysteriousUniverse

Former US Senator Harry Reid Says US, China, Russia Are in a ‘UFO Race’

Brett Tingley

March 7, 2019

Former Democratic Senate Majority Leader and Nevada Senator Harry Reid is once again in the headlines discussing the US government’s UFO research programs. This time, though, Reid makes the not-so-shocking suggestion that the other global superpowers are just as interested in understanding and identifying anomalous aerial phenomena as America is. Forget the space race: are the superpowers caught up in a UFO race?

“I’ll bet you anything that China is spending some money checking this out. I’ll bet you anything KGB Putin is spending some money checking this out,” Reid recently told legendary investigative journalist George Knapp during an interview for Las Vegas CBS affiliate KLAS 8. Throughout the interview, Reid seemed to hint that he knows for a fact that the US’ two adversarial frenemies carry out similar studies as the somewhat controversial Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. While we know now that the Pentagon has spent millions studying unidentified aerial phenomena, Reid suggested that there are many elements within the US government who are resistant to studying phenomena which seem to be beyond the bounds of current scientific and investigative methods:

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/03/former-us-senator-harry-reid-says-us-china-russia-are-in-a-ufo-race/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind