AuthorTopic: Learned Helplessness: A Psychological Anchor | Understanding Voluntary Slavery  (Read 143 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile

Stillness in the Storm

(Stillness in the Storm Editor) The following article is a mainstream psychology piece discussing a well-known condition called learned helplessness. It is effectively what happens when a personís will has been so fundamentally crippled that they no longer resist. Within the context of the human struggle for freedom, as waged against the powers that be, this condition is what I would call slave-training or think.

I donít say this to be flippant or unkind, merely to state the facts. As someone whoís studied the mechanics of the control system, from a psychological, neurological, philosophic, and lawful level, it becomes clear that it is founded on voluntary slavery. By this, I mean, we choose to participate in our own enslavement. This is true psychologically and lawfully.

Related The Spiritual and Lawful Strategy to Remove the Deep State: Why A Referendum Initiated By The Citizens Will End Our Enslavement

As a matter of fact, the entire legal system is designed around this conceptóalthough a lawyer, judge, or politician would never admit this. You can prove it to yourself by researching what a birth certificate is, how the maritime admiralty salvage system works, and why your signature and assent is required on almost every financial instrument you use throughout your life.

I know thatís a somewhat controversial thing to say. But consider this, most people, even those who consider themselves awake, often invoke victim status. By that I mean, we tend to blame our current circumstances on facts we canít control and therefore feel powerless to change. After all, weíve been raised in a culture that trains us from birth to accept the status quo, and even love it. I have not forgotten this fact in the least when making the above statement.

Psychologically, conditioning canít make you do something you donít want to doóit creates a set of psychological biases that lead you to make certain choices. Trauma-based techniques work by associating potent negative emotions to a stimulus, which creates a bias of aversion motivating you toward a predetermined outcome. For example, if someone doesnít want you to take food from a dish, they can hit your hand as you reach for it. The pain associated with that event will make you reluctant to grab something out of the dish later. The so-called slavery system works the same way but at a much larger and more prolific scale.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/03/learned-helplessness-a-psychological-anchor-understanding-voluntary-slavery/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog

https://youarenotsosmart.com/2009/11/11/learned-helplessness/

The Misconception: If you are in a bad situation, you will do whatever you can do to escape it.

The Truth: If you feel like you arenít in control of your destiny, you will give up and accept whatever situation you are in.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
People, for all their limitations, are not dogs, and i don't think the rather cruel experiment that article references can be extrapolated to humans suffering from depression.

But certainly, people tend to stay in their rut, whatever it is. Some of them even develop elaborate, highly thought out belief systems that support their own failure to thrive.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.