AuthorTopic: Cult Leader News  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: As Monsta666 Requested: The Kunstler Update.
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2020, 06:33:06 AM »
Sheer poetry.
At the end of the day, all this is worth the paper it's printed on.

Now THAT there is apparently worth a king's ransom.
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly now, love mercy now, walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it."

Offline Cam

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Leader News
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2020, 06:57:36 AM »
Pardon my ignorance but what is a honeypot? And what does it have to do with doom and JHK?

Doom and radical environmentalism are both considered by the American Deep State to be as dangerous as advocating white supremacy.  One of the things Kunster always rants about is how America needs to have a 'discussion about race'.   Kunstlers' statement allows for unreasonable tolerance and that is his intent.  Kunstlers' tolerance allows talk to get very ugly on his blog.  Consequently three of the troll personalities on Kunstlers' blog are openly racist and exist to entrap real racists who might agree with them. 

Not that they will ever list any.  That is not how it works, real racists are on the downlow; but hey whatever pays the bills.  I'd prefer they get real jobs.  But fact is they do have real jobs, they wear uniforms.

Sometimes when a troll switched uniforms because someone moved on I could tell.

Now I've moved on.

That's interesting stuff. I knew talking collapse with people made them uncomfortable but I never saw it as a threat. It sure is though to TPTB now that I think about it.
Pardon my ignorance but what is a honeypot? And what does it have to do with doom and JHK?

It's just a euphemism for a trap.

JHK has allowed people who work for some alphabet spy agency, maybe the NSA, to use his blog comments as a way to try to get people to say things that might make them a target of an investigation. (Or illegally harass people in a variety of ways....... which seems to be part of their modus operandi.)

They also fuck with truth-tellers like KDog, who make cogent comments and (maybe occasionally) say something that might be considered subversive by TPTB.( Like our government sucks and they're leading us straight to hell, that kind of thing.)

K-Dog, being digitally adept, has proved this to the satisfaction of a reasonable  bystander. He has some fairly scary stories, which I will leave it to him to share, to bring you up to speed.

Jeez louise that's some freaky stuff. Thanks for the explanation.

The FBI likes to make lists.  All kinds of lists.  It is what they do to justify their existence.  Spying to keep America safe.  I am sure I am on more than one.

Very freaky real world stuff but I won't dwell on it overmuch.  It is a trip when you walk into a room and they turn your computer on for you.  It took me a while to figure out how they were doing that.  They use phones a lot.  That is how they knew when I walked into the room where my computer was.  As soon as I put my phone in a Faraday cage many strange things stopped happening to me. 

The most important weapon 'they' have is the ability to divert attention without anyone being the wiser.  Because for the time being they operate in secret and everything is covert there are only so many things 'they' can do.  Diverting attention by various means is one of them.   

I rant about my experiences when appropriate but no more than that.  If I ranted too much which the justifiable anger over some of the things I have experienced tempts me to do, I would be the raving idiot 'they' want me to be.  My situation is unique.  Because I found out about 'them' (homeland security trolls) the requirement to remain hidden was relaxed so I could be scared shitless for a while.  I think the expectation was that I'd go tin hat and make a fool of myself.  I'm pleased that I have been a disappointment in that. 

I did attempt to alert the media when I first found out what Kunster was up to and I discovered the hard way that the American government prevents people from reporting on being spied on and fucked with by email management.  Try and report any news story to any established American media.  All American media requires an email first, no exceptions.  All American news agencies have been instructed to demand an email from anybody calling to report on any news.  They all comply without question and consider it their patriotic duty.

Report the wrong thing and you will get three copies of your email returned to you and every one of the emails will be identical and scrambled.  This happened to me twice. 

Most recently two years ago when I attempted to contact someone who was reporting on this sort of thing in the magazine https://arstechnica.com/.  One of the ways to infect you with a tracking virus is get you to download images and I have such a virus on a thumb drive.  The thumb drive was plugged into the network of the Seattle Police Department.  It immediately phoned home to reveal its location and it took less than a minute for IT to shut down the computer and to show up to find out what was going on.  The author at Ars Technica would have liked to have had the thumb drive.  He had been writing about how 'The Equation Group' had let such viruses out in the wild and he had a hookup with Kaspersky antivirus.  If my copy matches 'The Equation Group' copy we would know that the 'Equation Group' is Uncle Sam.  To not let that happen I am prevented from contacting Ars Technica. 

Everything I am reporting I learned as a direct experience of discovering that Kunstler was running a honey pot and being harassed for it.  The experience teaches you a lot. 

A 'stranger' approached me while I was at Planet Fitness not long after I first played Toto and peeked behind the Wizard Of Oz curtain at Clusterfuck Nation.  This 'stranger' mentioned Kunstler first which was not so smart and then being not aware he had busted himself told me about his website.  His front story.  Interesting in itself, a business that obviously could not make a dime.  I downloaded the whole thing and put it on a flash drive which I still have.  The whole website was pictures, even his text.  That was weird.  Plug that flash drive in a connected windows machine and the puppy will call Fort Mead faster than you can say Fort Mead.  And unless you are in the know you will never know.

I found this passage in this weeks Kustler article interesting:

The America of 1919 was a deeply hierarchical society. Today we regard hierarchy as a bane and a curse. The truth is, it is absolutely required if you expect to live in a well-run society, and proof of that is the disordered mess of bureaucratic irresponsibility we live in today.

The Jewish collaborators working with the NAZIS in WWII felt exactly the same way.  Kunstler can fuck himself.

Sounds like you've had some wild adventures here on the great big internet, thanks for sharing. I've never really heard of the Deep State before, though I think it is obvious that there are other people behind our elected officials having an effect on policy (like the Kochs and others with deep pockets). I never thought they'd go so far to mess with someone talking about doom and radical environmentalism. That's some truly wild stuff you went through.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2020, 09:17:59 AM »

Sounds like you've had some wild adventures here on the great big internet, thanks for sharing. I've never really heard of the Deep State before, though I think it is obvious that there are other people behind our elected officials having an effect on policy (like the Kochs and others with deep pockets). I never thought they'd go so far to mess with someone talking about doom and radical environmentalism. That's some truly wild stuff you went through.

Before he passed my father was concerned about my safety.  He sent me the movie J. Edgar on DVD. 

I did not watch it right away..  I wish I had, it is a movie and distorts as all movies do, but it is informative.
In 1919, after anarchists attempt to assassinate Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer, he puts his protegé J. Edgar Hoover in charge of a new division dedicated to purging radicals. Hoover quickly begins compiling a list of suspects. He meets Helen Gandy, a new secretary at the Justice Department, and takes her to the Library of Congress to show her the card catalog system he devised. He makes an awkward pass at her, then proposes to her. She refuses him, but agrees to become his personal secretary.

The list making penchant of the kings men has been there since day one.  Card catalog System indeed.  The primary purpose of the FBI is to quash dissent.  Catching bank robbers came later and was good PR and that even made a TV series in the 60s or 70s.

I waited a long time for Kunstler to reveal himself.  I had to be sure.  There was the chance he was being 'used' but now I see that is bullshit.  Kunstler has been part of it all along.  I could not accept it at the beginning of this, that is all.

Kunstler played me at the start with 'Tell me who they are'.  'I'll ban anyone you want'.  This was in late 2012 / early 2013.  I could not understand how I could see what was happening on his website and he couldn't.  That thought briefly came to mind that it made no sense for him to not understand but I dismissed it because this was Kunstler the Great One after all.  The one who gave us the 'Long Emergency'.  Technology is mysterious to some people was my rationale.

I stayed on his blog.  It took me a long time to accept the obvious and being told by that FBI or Secret Service agent or whatever he was with the website I mentioned elsewhere that Kunster was 'naive' did not help.  I fell for the buffoon cover story for a while. 

Sometimes Kunstler and I would exchange emails.  I waited.  I learned. 

The Covid-19 crisis is the trigger that caused Kunster to reveal himself beyond doubt.  I needed to be 100% convinced.  I am.  I should have been convinced all along.  The evidence was in front of my face.  But perhaps I beat myself up to much.  Kunster was lying to me and I wanted to make him reveal himself.  That was my 'thang' and it explains my obsession for being 100% sure when the evidence was only 99%.  From the last email Kunstler wrote to me.

I am not a tool of right-wingers. That’s a slander, as I see it.

I won't be fooled by this tool of right wing might and power any more.  Nor should anyone else.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 09:52:00 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2020, 12:56:55 PM »
I did not log in.  But we all know I am curious.  At Clusterfuck Nation now.

Technical Note: A recent update to Word Press is causing issues with how this blog displays on iPads. We expect WP to issue a software patch soon. In the meantime, we have turned off the “nesting” feature within the comment section. You can still comment on this blog, but the feature that allows you to reply directly beneath a comment is not available at this moment. (Reminder: scroll all the way to the bottom of the comments section to login.)

Games and a disturbance in the force.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline monsta666

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2020, 01:19:34 PM »
Dog loves watching train crashes! ;D

Offline Cam

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2020, 05:34:39 PM »

Before he passed my father was concerned about my safety.  He sent me the movie J. Edgar on DVD. 

I did not watch it right away..  I wish I had, it is a movie and distorts as all movies do, but it is informative.
In 1919, after anarchists attempt to assassinate Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer, he puts his protegé J. Edgar Hoover in charge of a new division dedicated to purging radicals. Hoover quickly begins compiling a list of suspects. He meets Helen Gandy, a new secretary at the Justice Department, and takes her to the Library of Congress to show her the card catalog system he devised. He makes an awkward pass at her, then proposes to her. She refuses him, but agrees to become his personal secretary.

The list making penchant of the kings men has been there since day one.  Card catalog System indeed.  The primary purpose of the FBI is to quash dissent.  Catching bank robbers came later and was good PR and that even made a TV series in the 60s or 70s.

I waited a long time for Kunstler to reveal himself.  I had to be sure.  There was the chance he was being 'used' but now I see that is bullshit.  Kunstler has been part of it all along.  I could not accept it at the beginning of this, that is all.

Kunstler played me at the start with 'Tell me who they are'.  'I'll ban anyone you want'.  This was in late 2012 / early 2013.  I could not understand how I could see what was happening on his website and he couldn't.  That thought briefly came to mind that it made no sense for him to not understand but I dismissed it because this was Kunstler the Great One after all.  The one who gave us the 'Long Emergency'.  Technology is mysterious to some people was my rationale.

I stayed on his blog.  It took me a long time to accept the obvious and being told by that FBI or Secret Service agent or whatever he was with the website I mentioned elsewhere that Kunster was 'naive' did not help.  I fell for the buffoon cover story for a while. 

Sometimes Kunstler and I would exchange emails.  I waited.  I learned. 

The Covid-19 crisis is the trigger that caused Kunster to reveal himself beyond doubt.  I needed to be 100% convinced.  I am.  I should have been convinced all along.  The evidence was in front of my face.  But perhaps I beat myself up to much.  Kunster was lying to me and I wanted to make him reveal himself.  That was my 'thang' and it explains my obsession for being 100% sure when the evidence was only 99%.  From the last email Kunstler wrote to me.

I am not a tool of right-wingers. That’s a slander, as I see it.

I won't be fooled by this tool of right wing might and power any more.  Nor should anyone else.

He is one sneaky son of a gun along with those NSA folks. Good on you for figuring that out even with all the (failed) deception.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2020, 02:13:49 PM »
Dog loves watching train crashes! ;D

Pointing out logged in viewers get more comments on their screen while some are suppressed for anonymous viewers may have caused the system to change so it is now paged instead of being one big scroll.  Now there is no need for two views. 

I know the keep America safe police watch us here.  I know that for sure.  I have caught them.  I'm surprised they cared so much if my speculation is correct, but hey, paychecks are at stake.  In the past the uniformed boys would post any kind of bullshit to push a comment they wished to suppress off the top of Kunstlers' comment screen but it was still searchable until a new article was published. 

Making the scroll horizontal instead of vertical requires an <older comments> link to be pressed to get to old comments now and this makes old comments unsearchable so they are out of sight out of mind.

The views can be reconciled because the time any individual comment is visible without deliberately paging back is now very short.  As short as government employees want it to be.  Everyone at Clusterfuck Nation is now a player.  If I were fool enough to comment there now they would push me right off screen and I'd disappear in an <older comments> page before the pied piper could take a breath. 

The players finally figured out how to make people disappear without banning them and anyone commenting still thinks they have a moment in the sun.  They do, 3 government employees for thirty seconds unless their comment is pro-status quo or pro Trump.  In which case the comment can hang for a day.  Good I left when I did.

This change is so obvious I'd not be surprised if Kunstler took up a Nigerian money scam to pay his bills next.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 02:39:21 PM by K-Dog »

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2020, 08:37:56 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFc7wiI8X2E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aFc7wiI8X2E</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgRiafq7uTw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JgRiafq7uTw</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ml22txWypJE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ml22txWypJE</a>

It is a triangle.  At one point on the triangle we have Trump. On another point of the triangle we have our perennial malcontents and idiots. They are always with us. Rebels who need no cause. People who spend an inordinate amount on hair products even when they have no hair.  The final point provides the balance to our centroid of despair. A nation that lost touch with its citizens. This toxic trio is the geometry of our doom.

Offline luciddreams

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2020, 12:04:29 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFc7wiI8X2E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aFc7wiI8X2E</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgRiafq7uTw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JgRiafq7uTw</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ml22txWypJE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ml22txWypJE</a>

It is a triangle.  At one point on the triangle we have Trump. On another point of the triangle we have our perennial malcontents and idiots. They are always with us. Rebels who need no cause. People who spend an inordinate amount on hair products even when they have no hair.  The final point provides the balance to our centroid of despair. A nation that lost touch with its citizens. This toxic trio is the geometry of our doom.

Part of me wants to watch those videos.  Another part of me does not want to lose what little bit of hope I have left for my species.