AuthorTopic: THE EVOLUTION OF PERCEPTION AND FEAR  (Read 157 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
THE EVOLUTION OF PERCEPTION AND FEAR
« on: May 14, 2019, 02:43:41 PM »

Several months ago the article for the month was focused on the topic of mastering fear, however fear is a big topic for us humans so we are returning to the topic in order to go deeper. This article continues our understanding of the way fear operates in our lives and how to move beyond it.

Imagine you are making your way down a snow-covered mountain. You can either flail your way through the deep drifts in your running shoes and shorts experiencing a lot of misery and unhappiness, freezing your ass off, or you can smoothly navigate the times in a thrilling way like a master skier with proper attire, flying down the mountain with a mixture of joy and skill. The journey is on the same mountain, on the same terrain, the same amount of snow, with the same obstacles of trees and rocks, but a totally different experience for each. What is the difference? The difference has to do with perception. On this planet there are seven different states of perception available. Five of these are more commonplace and two of them are extremely rare.  For now we will concentrate on the five more common ones. These five states of perception are divided into two basically different experiences that we will get to in a moment.

These states of perception are intimately associated with the soul ages that people experience on their slow evolution toward awakening and self-realization. These soul ages and their levels are exactly like the stages of development that each human being goes through in each lifetime: They are infant, toddler, child, adolescent (young adult) and adult. I have spoken about these in many past articles available for free in the archives on my website www.thepowerpath.com. Here we are going to concentrate on the specific perception in each because that is what relates to our ultimate understanding of fear and the state of our planet right now.

First of all I am going to suggest a proposal that proves itself to be true if you examine it for yourself: How you perceive anything ultimately causes you to manifest it or create it in the world you out-picture.

What this says is that, perceiving something results in manifesting it. If I perceive that the world is a horrible place it will soon become true for me. If I perceive the world to be a loving place it will soon become that for me. So with this proposal in mind let us return to the five principle states of perception and how each has imprinted the world with certain beliefs, fears, norms, and behaviors that both determine our world and leave a legacy for countless generations following.

https://thepowerpath.com/articles-by-jose-stevens/the-evolution-of-perception-and-fear/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind