AuthorTopic: SCIENTISTS CLAIM THAT WE ARE LIVING IN 1722, NOT IN 2019  (Read 205 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
SCIENTISTS CLAIM THAT WE ARE LIVING IN 1722, NOT IN 2019
« on: May 21, 2019, 01:36:24 PM »

Today more and more independent scientists come to the conclusion that three centuries have been lost in the history of mankind. But how did it happen and why?

Experts based on the study of many historical documents came to the conclusion that in the period from the 8th to the 11th centuries, chronological events are inconsistent, vague, imprecise and very poor, as if they were simply made up.

There are irrefutable documents indicating the loss of three centuries. Thus, the grandiose construction in Constantinople of that period was for some reason abruptly suspended … for three centuries and then suddenly resumed.

Exactly the same absurdity can be traced when building the Aachen Cathedral in Germany. And there are too many inconsistencies.

This huge leap in history’s timeline may have been a result of some confusion when the Pope switched from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar in 1582 A.D., where there was a discrepancy of at least 10 days.

Maybe there was a misinterpretation of documents somewhere along the line, as forged historical documents aren’t necessarily rare. But maybe it was no accident at all.

The phantom time hypothesis is a theory asserted by Heribert Illig and first published in 1991. It hypothesizes a conspiracy by the Holy Roman Emperor Otto III, Pope Sylvester II, and possibly the Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII, to fabricate the Anno Domini dating system retrospectively, in order to place them at the special year of AD 1000, and to rewrite history to legitimize Otto’s claim to the Holy Roman Empire.

Heribert Illig believed that this was achieved through the alteration, misrepresentation and forgery of documentary and physical evidence. According to this scenario, the entire Carolingian period, including the figure of Charlemagne, is a fabrication, with a “phantom time” of 297 years (AD 614–911) added to the Early Middle Ages.

So it is quite possible that we live in 1722, and not in 2019.

https://anomalien.com/independent-scientists-claim-that-we-are-living-in-1722-not-in-2019/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: SCIENTISTS CLAIM THAT WE ARE LIVING IN 1722, NOT IN 2019
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 02:40:39 PM »

Today more and more independent scientists come to the conclusion that three centuries have been lost in the history of mankind. But how did it happen and why?

Experts based on the study of many historical documents came to the conclusion that in the period from the 8th to the 11th centuries, chronological events are inconsistent, vague, imprecise and very poor, as if they were simply made up.

There are irrefutable documents indicating the loss of three centuries. Thus, the grandiose construction in Constantinople of that period was for some reason abruptly suspended … for three centuries and then suddenly resumed.

Exactly the same absurdity can be traced when building the Aachen Cathedral in Germany. And there are too many inconsistencies.

This huge leap in history’s timeline may have been a result of some confusion when the Pope switched from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar in 1582 A.D., where there was a discrepancy of at least 10 days.

Maybe there was a misinterpretation of documents somewhere along the line, as forged historical documents aren’t necessarily rare. But maybe it was no accident at all.

The phantom time hypothesis is a theory asserted by Heribert Illig and first published in 1991. It hypothesizes a conspiracy by the Holy Roman Emperor Otto III, Pope Sylvester II, and possibly the Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII, to fabricate the Anno Domini dating system retrospectively, in order to place them at the special year of AD 1000, and to rewrite history to legitimize Otto’s claim to the Holy Roman Empire.

Heribert Illig believed that this was achieved through the alteration, misrepresentation and forgery of documentary and physical evidence. According to this scenario, the entire Carolingian period, including the figure of Charlemagne, is a fabrication, with a “phantom time” of 297 years (AD 614–911) added to the Early Middle Ages.

https://anomalien.com/independent-scientists-claim-that-we-are-living-in-1722-not-in-2019/

I have really enjoyed the articles you've posted today, but I have to throw a flag on this one.

Since I am a total geek and wholly burnt out on politics, I have been listening to the History of Byzantium, a podcast series by Brit Robin Pearson. Why? Because I am a history geek. I am now on Episode 79 of 190-plus. The history of Constantinople is the history of the Roman Empire after 476 AD. It continued in a straight and documented line until the city finally fell in 1453. The Byzantines called themselves s "Romans" and called their dominion (which typically included much of Thrace and Anatolia) as "Romania." Fascinating stuff, at least to a geek.

There are no missing decades or centuries in the history of Constantinople, which can poop out a list of emperors unbroken, from Constantine the Great through Constantine XI Palaeologus, killed in the final defense of Constantinople against the Ottoman Turks.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 02:54:16 AM by Surly1 »
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 04:36:34 PM »

I have really enjoyed the articles you've posted today, but I have to throw a flag on this one.

Since I am a total geek and wholly burnt out on politics, I have been listening to the History of Byzantium, a podcast series by Brit Robin Pearson. Why? Because I am a history geek. I am now on Episode 79 or 190-plus. The history of Constantinople is the history of the Roman Empire after 476 AD. It continued in a straight and documented line until the city finally fell in 1453. The Byzantines called themselves s "Romans" and called their domino (which typically included much of Thrace and Anatolia) as "Romania." Fascinating stuff, at least to a geek.

There are no missing decades or centuries in the history of Constantinople, which can poop out a list of emperors unbroken, from Constantine the Great through Constantine XI Palaeologus, killed in the final defense of Constantinople against the Ottoman Turks.

I have a question.

There's another group of folks that say there's a 1000 year difference of opinion.

How they spin this is the "i" before the number. Created by the vatican .......

Basically there's an overlay of millennia.

If something occurred in 1100 then in reality it happened in 100.

Also, have you been able to uncover a gravestone with older than i620 or 1620 ?

Thanks for chiming in. I was hoping to see your happy self here.  :icon_mrgreen:

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 07:54:39 PM »

I have a question.

There's another group of folks that say there's a 1000 year difference of opinion.

Thanks for chiming in. I was hoping to see your happy self here.  :icon_mrgreen:

I can't claim to be an authority on much of anything, but I do know that absence of evidence ain't evidence of absence. I also know that people posit the earth is flat, body heat disperses mainly through the head, and swimming after eating will kill you. I have no doubt that the Vatican is Satan's repository on earth for great crimes (currently a halfway house for kidfucking priests), but I'm not sure that even the Vatican Archives can hide 1000 years of history.

Roman history is pretty well documented through 476, and even though the post-Roman period. The Byzantine part of the empire has a well documented history from the Donation of Constantine onward, and even they were in and our of Italy and Africa at least until the rise of Islam. then there are the records that come down to us from contemporaneous historians, of whom there are dozens. And then the contemporaneous accounts from. China, the Middle East, etc.

So that's a tall hill for me to climb.But 9-11 was an inside job.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 10:41:40 PM »

I have a question.

I can't claim to be an authority on much of anything, but I do know that absence of evidence ain't evidence of absence. I also know that people posit the earth is flat, body heat disperses mainly through the head, and swimming after eating will kill you. I have no doubt that the Vatican is Satan's repository on earth for great crimes (currently a halfway house for kidfucking priests), but I'm not sure that even the Vatican Archives can hide 1000 years of history.

Roman history is pretty well documented through 476, and even though the post-Roman period. The Byzantine part of the empire has a well documented history from the Donation of Constantine onward, and even they were in and our of Italy and Africa at least until the rise of Islam. then there are the records that come down to us from contemporaneous historians, of whom there are dozens. And then the contemporaneous accounts from. China, the Middle East, etc.

So that's a tall hill for me to climb.But 9-11 was an inside job.

Hiding 1000 years of history or just having evidence ignored while evil does a dirty deed are mountain and molehill different.  Wiring the towers to pancake weeks before 9-11 is a bit more than just looking the other way, and as you say, absence of evidence ain't evidence of absence.

But what are you going to do.  The world chooses to go mad for the truth brings much pain.
500 AD

The tribes below, originally from present day Germany, advanced into the now undefended Roman Empire in the West and were by 500 AD ruling:

Franks    Were ruling Germany and old Gaul to be called France

Saxons    Ruled south east England and north to the Humber (York)

Angles) ::

Jutes) ::

Lombards

Alemanni

Vandals    Ruled north Africa controlling the wheat fields of Cathage.

Visigoths    Ruled Spain except for the Basque area.

Ostrogoths    Ruled Italy, but the small Papal area remained intact.

Tribes from modern day south Russia.

Huns Had moved into the Balkans taking land from the Byzantiums.

Byzantium was the name given to the Eastern Roman Empire which was still intact and ruled from Constantinople (Istanbul)

Tribes from central and eastern Asia

Turks Were still east of the Aral Sea.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:43:19 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 02:35:40 AM »
The tribes below, originally from present day Germany, advanced into the now undefended Roman Empire in the West and were by 500 AD ruling:

Franks    Were ruling Germany and old Gaul to be called France

Saxons    Ruled south east England and north to the Humber (York)

Angles) ::

Jutes) ::

Lombards

Alemanni

Vandals    Ruled north Africa controlling the wheat fields of Cathage.

Visigoths    Ruled Spain except for the Basque area.

Ostrogoths    Ruled Italy, but the small Papal area remained intact.

Tribes from modern day south Russia.

Huns Had moved into the Balkans taking land from the Byzantiums.

Byzantium was the name given to the Eastern Roman Empire which was still intact and ruled from Constantinople (Istanbul)

Tribes from central and eastern Asia

Turks Were still east of the Aral Sea.
[/quote]

The Lombards from the 8th century had pushed the Byzantine "romans" out of Italy once and for all. This is the sort of useless detail you pick up listening to podcasts. They still maintained a naval base at Venezia, and one wonders if the didn't help give rise to the trading colossus that Venice later became. Don't know ... yet.