AuthorTopic: It is time  (Read 312 times)

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
It is time
« on: February 22, 2020, 08:31:31 PM »

Along with climate change, resource depletion, earth≠quakes, hunger, poverty, and other natural disasters new individualists resisting domestication will take on the eco-collapse challenge. Mindful of those who show the way and those who have gone before. We are entering an age of extremes where leftist illusions and conservative platitudes can't show us a way to a promised land.  We must lead ourselves.

Desiring unity we encounter the individualist.  Our invis≠ible menace.  Immune from considerations of the herd they embrace darkness in thought, desire and soul.  Yet in spite of them there will be pockets of destructive refusal.  Sparks in darkness.  Tears in rain.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 08:36:06 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: It is time
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 12:35:46 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wDEyn17E3To" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wDEyn17E3To</a>

Ecofascism and John Michael Greer

A very good critique of JMG.  I agree with his criticisms of the robed patriarch.  And despite criticism, JMG is not Satan.

It was a pleasure to hear a new voice who gets it.  I am very much on his wavelength.  I was amused at his description of interacting with JMG.  Been there done that.  My story is exactly the same.  The ego is a mile wide.

* The takeaway is to know what an eco-fascist is and why they have to be fought from the get-go.  Unless seen for the genocidal pricks they are, the eco-fascist will prepare America to feel morally superior as global migration from climate change is blocked and drones drop on refugees.

Trump is an eco-fascist in the closet.  He knows about CO2.  He plays stupid.  Trump just wants it to be your problem not his.  The eco- fascist knows that with enough money they can relocate to where the golf course is green and the drinks are cool while half the world cooks to death.  The eco-fascist is elite or pretends to be if they are not.  Always there are wanna-bees.  The grass will be green around the White Sea for a long time.  Soon there will be a golf course there.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 12:53:01 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 02:48:41 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Idt_usDDOzM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Idt_usDDOzM</a>

Old Mcdonald had a farm     EROEI

And on his farm...                 EROEI

What people who are seriously into collapse have known for a long time.

A green new deal AND a robust social democracy.  It has to be both.

This guy totally gets it.  100%

Offline AJ

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 03:26:16 AM »
Thanks K-dog,
This guy was a real find. I couldn't agree more about JMG. I will have to see if he has written/blogged about JHK, another person I used to read and had some good ideas about collapse, but who has become to right wing for me.
AJ
Nullis in Verba

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 04:41:59 AM »
Thanks K-dog,
This guy was a real find. I couldn't agree more about JMG. I will have to see if he has written/blogged about JHK, another person I used to read and had some good ideas about collapse, but who has become to right wing for me.
AJ

I have had many interactions and email exchanges with both JMG & JHK.  However, in the Ego Contest amongst Collapse Bloggers, let us not forget Dmitry Orlov. lol.

Compared to these 3, even my own outsized Bigger-than-the-Known-Universe ego pales in comparison.  lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 09:09:20 AM »
Thanks K-dog,
AJ

I have had many interactions and email exchanges with both JMG & JHK.  However, in the Ego Contest amongst Collapse Bloggers, let us not forget Dmitry Orlov. lol.

Compared to these 3, even my own outsized Bigger-than-the-Known-Universe ego pales in comparison.  lol.

RE

Those cats got no game, there at the kool-aid stand just like the others. It's a personal collapse, and there all different. If you can think it, it is done.
POOFNESS is very real  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 10:21:28 AM »
Thanks K-dog,
AJ

RE

I think you have it backwards.  We have already forgotten about Dmitry who in truth was never thinking about us in the first place.  However long the forgetting process takes it is much too long.  He is going to be a rich Russian with a hobby farm on the White Sea.  Fuck him.

I wonder if he will laugh when some fool takes to the seas and pirates take everything he has because there is no where to go and nowhere to hide.  If someone with a 50 caliber gun wants your shit, your women, or your boat.  You are dead.

When North Russia is the only lifeboat they will give Dmitry the Stalin prize for the number of doomers lost at sea.  People at their border they did not have to shoot. 

But not the only lifeboat.  China will have bought the Northern Canadian islands long ago.  They probably already have.

The last line in the last email I ever got from Dmitry is seared in my brain.

We will never meet.  I don't have to be nice to you.

Seriously.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:27:18 AM by K-Dog »

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 10:52:08 AM »

Seriously.

Yup, that is Classic Dmitry style. lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Hero of the revolution.
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 11:58:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJBro_8FXP8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TJBro_8FXP8</a>

Journalist Robert Hunziker: "The Supply Chain Is Broken"

Sam has been interviewing about 6 people a day.  This episode broke Sam's excellent format but it is in my opinion the second best.  Robert Hunziker says it like it is.  It is complicated and to really understand it this video requires multiple viewings.  Robert wrote his own essay questions and answered them.

I say second best because I am one of the people Sam talked to.  I have an understandable bias.  I hope my views can be heard in Sam's series as well because I also tell it like it is.  But power does not like my truth. 

There are a few articles about how the deep state will become involved out there on the web.  Good luck finding them.  I mentioned one of them and gave more detail than what was in the article.  My call with Sam was abruptly terminated by a third party.  Sam was telling me that he had never had a chat taken down by Google censors but that my conversation with him could be the first.

We shall see.  Google may censor but George Orwell would give me a high-5 if he were around.

Anyone caught without their cell phone tracking device will be subject to fine or imprisonment.  The Panopticon is here.

Second wave notifier:

They will tell you to download a messaging app but if you don't they will just push it to your phone anyway.  It will be used to tell you if your phone has been in the same location as the phone of a newly diagnosed person.  You will be instructed to go home under penalty of law until you can be tested.  Tracking software they already have and they already use it.  Phones in a common location can be networked together to define a group.  Algorithms do the work.  Getting police state infrastructure ready for the end of 'sequester in place' is not an issue.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 12:17:28 AM by K-Dog »

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2020, 06:19:48 AM »
The Orwellian glue pot huffers days are numbered.

More to follow.... Dawg, have I got a desert rabbit hole for you later in the day. Stay tuned, don't touch that dial !
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2020, 07:36:14 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKpjOOGSwx8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RKpjOOGSwx8</a>

Here it is.

Whadda got Az?

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2020, 07:45:36 AM »
Thanks K-dog,
AJ

RE

I think you have it backwards.  We have already forgotten about Dmitry who in truth was never thinking about us in the first place.  However long the forgetting process takes it is much too long.  He is going to be a rich Russian with a hobby farm on the White Sea.  Fuck him.

I wonder if he will laugh when some fool takes to the seas and pirates take everything he has because there is no where to go and nowhere to hide.  If someone with a 50 caliber gun wants your shit, your women, or your boat.  You are dead.

When North Russia is the only lifeboat they will give Dmitry the Stalin prize for the number of doomers lost at sea.  People at their border they did not have to shoot. 

But not the only lifeboat.  China will have bought the Northern Canadian islands long ago.  They probably already have.

Seriously.

Dmitry and his sailing houseboat. As soon as I saw that, I knew he was an egocentric moron.

It's called re-inventing the wheel......while ignoring 10,000 years of design evolution in watercraft. His design stank,,,,for so many reasons. I was never that impressed by that guy.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2020, 03:42:11 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKpjOOGSwx8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RKpjOOGSwx8</a>

Here it is.

Whadda got Az?

This piece of desert off I-40 south of town is suspect to me. With the global time out in place this patch of desert would make a great FEMA camp.

All that's there currently is razor wire wrapped fences. Close to interstate & platinum line rail 1,400 ac's sequestered, next to a prison.  :icon_scratch:

https://azbex.com/pegasus-announces-expansion-of-mohave-county-data-center/