AuthorTopic: Cosmic Orgasm (or sex w/angels)  (Read 138 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Cosmic Orgasm (or sex w/angels)
« on: June 12, 2019, 01:51:20 PM »
David Hudson described the experience of a gentleman who ingested the ORMUS elements while fasting for over forty days:

“After 60 more days, the dreams begin, the revelations begin, and then the visions begin.  And this is going to sound a little far fetched to some of you, but there are light beings that come to this man and teach him.  They never open their mouth but they telepathically are communicating with him.  And with the hope that I'm not going to offend anyone, there actually is a female being that comes to him and has sex with him.

And I didn't understand this until I found in the ancient Vedic texts that it talks about this, having sex with the angels.  2000 B.C.  After about 7 months, he begins to have orgasms.  And this is an adult group basically so I better explain to you, he has no erection, he has no seminal emission, but it's an orgasm.  I says, "Is it nice?" and he said, "It's just like the real thing".  He's now having about 7-8 a day.

He said, "Dave, the sound seems to originate about 8 inches above my head, it comes down into my brain, it's like a hat band around my head, and it just roars here in my head.  I can feel the vibration all through my body".  But after 7 months these orgasms started and they just got more frequent and more frequent, and it's not something he controls.  It's something that just comes on.  Well, he only sleeps about an hour and a half to two hours now, he doesn't need 7-8 hours like most of us, and so he decided one morning about 4 o'clock in the morning, he's gonna go outside and just let this orgasm go.  See what happens.  He said it began down the pelvis, and it literally, he just let it move, and he said he could feel it, it came up over his stomach, up over his chest, up over his head, and he said, "My whole body was involved in this orgasm".  And he said, "I felt hot.  I felt like if someone came up and touched me they would burn their hand.  The all of a sudden, out of the top of my head, goes this column of energy".  He feels it just going right out the top of his head.

Ah, I was, about three weeks ago, I was handed a book, called "Secrets of the Golden Flower" by Richard Wilhelm with an introduction by Carl Jung.  Richard Wilhelm did the eastern translations for Jung.  This book was written in 1931, and it's been translated and been reproduced, and published several times since then, I guess it's now in paperback because some people are getting paperback copies now.  Anyway, it verbatim describes this sound.  And it says in the book it seems to all be about this sound, the "hu".  Well we are the hu-man.  The man who can hear the sound.  Okay?  This is about the "hu", the sound.  And that it says in there that you get this energy in your pelvis, and that it can be developed where it literally will take your whole body up over your head and everything.   And when it finally is at a state of perfection that it will feel like there is a column of light coming right out the top of your head. I think the word that most people use for it is the kundalini.  But that's what it is.”

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/Orgasm.htm
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind