AuthorTopic: Consciousness-Great Awakening-Telepathy-Perspective-Group Consciousness  (Read 14778 times)

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Consciousness-Great Awakening-Telepathy-Perspective-Group Consciousness
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 12:48:04 PM »
hi K. great post back up there.

---

thought the website of deep springs college fits in this thread and highly relevant to the foxstead and is well worth a look:

http://www.deepsprings.edu/home

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 08:53:47 AM »
TEDx feels the heat -

http://www.realitysandwich.com/ted_backs_down

[snippet: from Graham Hancock, @ Reality Sandwich]
On Monday TED finally publicly retracted their actions, by crossing out their original misleading statements about Sheldrake and me on the Blog Discussion page.  They also opened up a new page for further discussion.  On this page they honestly concede, that deluged with outraged messages, they:  “…felt compelled to accelerate our blog post and used language that in retrospect was clumsy. We suggested that we were flagging the talks because of ‘factual errors’ but some of the specific examples we gave were less than convincing. Instead of the thoughtful conversation we had hoped for, we stirred up angry responses from the speakers and their supporters.”

[the TEDx response to the public furor]
http://blog.ted.com/2013/03/14/open-for-discussion-graham-hancock-and-rupert-sheldrake/

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 09:36:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LkQWjZD9Tf4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LkQWjZD9Tf4&fs=1</a>

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2013, 10:20:27 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LkQWjZD9Tf4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LkQWjZD9Tf4&fs=1</a>

I'm reminded how much I don't like Icke. How is saying "this world is an illusion," any different than "this world is only material" ? And the Monotheists all say this world is Hell, and so does Icke. So how is he different than Science or Religion?

What is wrong with saying consciousness is manifold, many things, many levels, many dimensional? Why the incessant need to diminish this beautiful earth, this existence, this consciousness? Why not celebrate this miraculous, astounding, wonderful universe, rather than call it hell?

Icke's lost in his head. But he is a lion (archetypal), and people often mistake charisma for clarity and awareness.

Just another one disconnected from the earth.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:22:47 PM by WHD »

Offline Bot Blogger

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 09:05:05 AM »
I get inspiration from you LD!
From your desire to connect and make it real. That's inspiring.
I get inspiration from RE.
His willingness to go there. And be more whole on the return.

I get inspiration from everyone on the DD. Interesting and interested, diverse souls who haven't shut off to the mysteries. Alumni of the new university of knowledge and action.
Connectivists.

Thanks GO for the Icke video. Has to be the biggest culture clash ever. Morning talk show with David Icke:

Host: 'If I bash you over the head with this coffee table is it just an illusion?'
D. I. : 'yeah, a projection'
Host: 'Who's projecting the projection?'
D. I.: 'The projectionist obviously'
Host: 'Is it like the Matrix?'
D.I.:  'Yeah and it's fake reality'
Host: 'But, if we lose the matrix, there will be anarchy!!!'
Host: 'But I like my fake reality…'

WHD I agree with your criticism of David Icke whole heatedly. However, he may be just the drink people need to think for the first time about what they perceive to be solid.

To expand on your ideas,

The issue of control and aliens and looking for who is behind everything is the same goose chase we've always been on IMHO. As you say he takes you into your head/imagination and leaves you there, with your fears. And your fears are hell.

The problem I have with him is the same as yours, knowing that we are vulnerable to illusions, of our own and others' making, does not justify wasting our time in even bigger illusions. We got over believing in Santa Claus. Now we believe in the matrix. Great!

Saying the material world is an illusion is simply not the whole truth. The material world is manifestation. Its where the dreams drop down and miraculously appear before you. Everything around us is that, something that people used the power of imagination to create. The manifest world is where stuff goes down. Spirit wants to resonate all the way down into the physical dimension of space and time, cause and effect.

It's not Fatalism and it's not static and we all have our part to play as Buzzard says. Even the buzzing staff.

Offline Bot Blogger

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »
I totally dig this map of consciousness into multiple dimensions. It breaks down consciousness into bands of awareness that you've all been in. We should all be familiar with the the 'lower astral', just above the third dimension of TIME/SPACE:

LOWER ASTRAL  -   learn mastery over dark side - i.e. fear and negative emotions

The Lower Astral Plane of the forth dimension holds the invisible emanations of all the fear and negativity that is projected into it from the physical plane. The Lower Astral has been known as Hell, with Purgatory being above that. Fourth dimensional consciousness feeds into and extends third dimensional emotions.

Therefore, it is often known as the "realm of emotion". The Lower Astral, which holds the third dimension's negative emotions, is not a pleasant experience and a path must be forged through it.

Here's the rest of the article
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_consciousuniverse121.htm

THIRD DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS

The primary consciousness of this dimension is the higher Animal Kingdom and the Human Kingdom. The humanoid form is composed of all the elements of the first and second dimensional being, which are: water, minerals, genetic coding, and biological matter, as well as an individual soul. It is the individual Soul that distinguishes humans from the other members of the Animal Kingdom who mostly have a group Soul.

The third dimension is locked in a time/space and cause/effect paradigm.

This dimension is a schoolroom that our Souls attend by inhabiting humanoid physical bodies to learn more about creation. In the third dimension, life mirrors all that we are seeking to understand. Therefore, the process of creating via our thoughts and feelings is slowed down so that we can track the circumstances of what we hold in our consciousness.

The third dimension is known as the conscious world.

However, there are different stages of human consciousness aligned in a hierarchical manner that often coincide with our age and stage of life.

FIRST STAGE OF LIFE
    In the first stage, we are children, and we are dependent on others for our survival.

In this state of dependency we do not realize that our consciousness holds the seeds of the life we are creating. We believe that we are powerless over our environment and are victims to the circumstances of our lives.

It is our goal to gain enough self-awareness as we mature beyond this child state so that we can become independent.

SECOND STAGE OF LIFE
    In the Second Stage we are independent.

This independence develops as we learn that we can control our own life. Through our choices and experiences, we gain trust in our ability to be responsible and we maintain our responsibility because we respect ourselves. This respect is based upon. our sense of personal power.

Without a sense of personal power we are filled with fear which reduces us to "surviving".

THIRD STAGE OF LIFE
    In the Third Stage we are dependable.

This dependability develops as we gain enough trust and respect for ourselves that we can become responsible for others. Through positive experiences, we have learned that we definitely have an impact, not only on our own life, but also upon the lives of others. Because of our earned self-esteem, we feel confident that we are reliable.

Unfortunately, people will take responsibility for other people's lives while they are still in the dependent stage or when they have not yet learned to be responsible even for themselves.

These actions can create generation after generation of dysfunctional families.

EXPANDING THIRD DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS
As humans we have the ability to remember the past and the future while remaining aware of the present.

However, much of our true SELF becomes lost in our unconscious mind. This loss leaves us with a feeling of separation from the whole, a fear that we are limited in our ability to achieve our desires, and a belief that we have to “work hard” to accomplish our goals.

Third dimensional society and "science" seek to prove that the only reality that exists is the one we perceive with our five physical senses and urges us to believe that our 3D perceptions of reality ARE the only reality. From this state of consciousness, spirit congeals into matter and our consciousness is limited to our ego.

Hence, the need for the development of a strong sense of ego is often gained at the cost of losing our sense of group identity. This limitation is especially predominant in the Western World where individual achievement and possessions often become the most important parts of our lives.

Awareness of our Spiritual Self can only be remembered when we have expanded our consciousness to encompass the higher dimensions. Then we can release our dependency upon others and heal our sense of powerlessness and victimization. We then become independent in a new sense because we have realized that we and we alone, are creating our reality.

We are, thereby, more dependable then ever because we are not waylaid from our promises and goals by our own "unconscious" self-sabotage.

As we become more aware of the many aspects of our once forgotten self, our consciousness expands to encompass more that our ego and even more than our third dimensional reality.

As our consciousness expands, so does our definition of the world in which we live.

I expand my consciousness to the next step. I am three-dimensional. I am aware of myself as an individual human, but still I struggle for survival. I need to feed myself, shelter myself, and cover my body. I wish to find a mate and create children. Is there more? Yes, there are feelings and thoughts. With my thoughts I remember my past. My feelings fill these memories with happiness, pain, love, or fear. With my thoughts I plan the future which I desire.

But do I have the power to create my life or am I a victim to the world around me?

FOURTH DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS
Fourth dimensional consciousness is awareness of point, length, breadth, height, volume, and time.

The fourth dimension is also known as the Astral Plane, and the primary consciousness of this dimension is the Astral Body, which is also known as the "higher human." Because of the octave leap in vibration from third to fourth dimension the Astral Body is of a higher vibration known as etheric and fourth dimensional perception of past, present, and future is more fluid, as the laws of time and space change.

On the fourth dimension, we can reintegrate our group identity without the loss of our personal ego, as it is the last vibration where physical vehicles are used to contain individual consciousness.

However, because of the fluid nature of time and space our astral forms naturally morph. Hence, there is a huge mobility of form. It is the realm of the "shape shifters" of which mythology speaks.

A shaman or holy person who can shape shift has learned to ground their astral form upon the third dimension so completely that they can temporarily change their third dimensional form.

Much of our third dimensional life also exists upon the fourth dimension in a format of a higher vibration, but we are not aware of it because that reality is NOT in sync with our physical time and space. We can have a dream of an entire lifetime and wake up to find that only five minutes of our physical time has passed.

Our astral reality, as well as our other physical incarnations, is not perceivable to our third dimensional self unless we have remembered our Multidimensional Consciousness.

The fourth dimension is the realm which holds the awareness of our body's first and second dimensional components, as well as all our past experiences of this life and all other third dimensional lives. We can expand our third dimensional consciousness into the fourth dimension through gaining an awareness of the inner-workings of our physical body, remembering our dreams, and having intense experiences of passion, emotion, creativity, and/or spirituality.

The Astral Plane is the realm of dream life. When we are "asleep", we are unconscious in the third dimension, but we are conscious in the fourth dimension.

Our fourth dimensional Astral Body possesses advanced dreaming, imagination, psychic ability, intuition, magic, and creativity. As we expand our mind to frequency of the fourth dimension, we can experience more and more of these qualities while in our physical form.

Some people are born with an innate connection to their fourth dimensional self and must "work" to ground their consciousness in a third dimensional world that often feels foreign and hostile. Others are born without this awakened connection, and they usually feel more comfortable and "at home" within the third dimensional paradigm. These people often feel cut off from the higher dimensional portions of themselves and may not even believe that "higher selves" even exist.

However, our astral body does exist and its highest vibration is our Spiritual Guidance. Much like a person upon a mountaintop can observe and guide the residents of the valley below, our higher astral self can observe us upon the third dimension and give us guidance. Through the expanded perception of our fourth dimensional self we can create great changes in our physical world.

However, the fourth dimension still has the polarization of light and dark, and this realm is not necessarily more loving, especially upon the lower sub-planes. Upon the fourth dimension, thought and feelings create reality much more quickly than upon the third dimension, and fear can create evil as easily as love can create beauty and joy.

FOURTH DIMENSIONAL SUBPLANES
    There are different planes, which are increases in frequency, which we can access by expanding our conscious.

The Lower Astral Plane holds the invisible emanations of all the fear and negativity that is projected into it from the physical plane. The Lower Astral has been known as Hell, with Purgatory being above that. Fourth dimensional consciousness feeds into and extends third dimensional emotions. Therefore, it is often known as the "realm of emotion". The Lower Astral, which holds the third dimension's negative emotions, is not a pleasant experience and a path must be forged through it into the higher sub-planes-such as Faerie.

The Land of Faerie, which we read about as children in our "Fairy Tales", actually exists upon the middle fourth dimension. Faerie acts as respite after we have forged our pathway through the fear and darkness of the Lower Astral Plane.

After we have experienced Faerie, we can travel in our fourth dimensional consciousness (or fourth dimensional bodies) into the Emotional Plane, also known as the Astral Plane, to learn about the master of our emotions.

From there, we can travel up into the Mental Plane to learn mastery of our thoughts.

In the Causal Plane, also known as the Higher Mental Plane, we can learn the cause and effect of how thoughts and feelings create our world. The Spiritual Plane connects us to the higher guidance of our I AM Presence.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:42:39 AM by Bot Blogger »

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 10:12:51 AM »

Saying the material world is an illusion is simply not the whole truth. The material world is manifestation. Its where the dreams drop down and miraculously appear before you. Everything around us is that, something that people used the power of imagination to create. The manifest world is where stuff goes down. Spirit wants to resonate all the way down into the physical dimension of space and time, cause and effect.

Bot,

I would qualify this by saying the material world is NOT an illusion, it is very real, and it is also many forms on many levels. To say it's an illusion at all is to diminish it, very much the arrogant conceit of a brainiac species.  Also, not everything is something that people used the power of imagination to create, the earth having been here long before we showed up. The tree certainly does fall in the woods, even in there is not an egotist there to perceive it.  :icon_mrgreen:  Galaxies whirl not because we imagine they do, but because they do. Quasars pulse because that is what quasars do. Birds sing, because they love to. 

Offline Bot Blogger

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 10:34:17 AM »

Bot,

I would qualify this by saying the material world is NOT an illusion, it is very real, and it is also many forms on many levels. To say it's an illusion at all is to diminish it, very much the arrogant conceit of a brainiac species.  Also, not everything is something that people used the power of imagination to create, the earth having been here long before we showed up. The tree certainly does fall in the woods, even in there is not an egotist there to perceive it.  :icon_mrgreen:  Galaxies whirl not because we imagine they do, but because they do. Quasars pulse because that is what quasars do. Birds sing, because they love to. 

Truth.  :icon_sunny:

Radio waves are not an illusion. We just can't see them.

I was conflating everything human society has planned and created with everything. MY BAD. :icon_mrgreen: