AuthorTopic: 🤐 The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal Is Much Bigger Than Jeffrey Epstein  (Read 11622 times)

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: 🤐 The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal Is Much Bigger Than Jeffrey Epstein
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2020, 11:46:27 AM »
For the record Diners, I offered both Eddie and Surly the opportunity to have their endless debate out once and for all time on a Collapse Cafe.  They both refused the invitation.  Thus we will be subjected to this from now until the internet goes dark.   ::)

RE

You should probably explain why.
When Eddie continues to shitpost "Cultural Marxist" bullshit, he'll continue to get the back of the hand. Whenever he tells me to go fuck myself, or for being some shallow jokester, the back of the hand again.
Thus it is written.

I don't have to explain.  You just did.

I also highly doubt at this point you & Eddie could have a civil conversation without a moderator, and I sure do not want that job.  Maybe Monsta would take the job, he might have more patience than I have these days.

So have at it in text then, until the internet goes dark or one of you quits the Diner.  I will just break out the Popcorn.  :happy1:

RE

I doubt it will come to that. Just look at his latest ejecta, by which I mean his last few posts. He's got nuthin'.
Eddie has become boring and as predictable as sunrise. A Komfortable Kapitalist with no appetite for justice for anyone but himself.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: 🤐 The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal Is Much Bigger Than Jeffrey Epstein
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2020, 01:07:22 PM »
For the record Diners, I offered both Eddie and Surly the opportunity to have their endless debate out once and for all time on a Collapse Cafe.  They both refused the invitation.  Thus we will be subjected to this from now until the internet goes dark.   ::)

RE

You should probably explain why.
When Eddie continues to shitpost "Cultural Marxist" bullshit, he'll continue to get the back of the hand. Whenever he tells me to go fuck myself, or for being some shallow jokester, the back of the hand again.
Thus it is written.

I don't have to explain.  You just did.

I also highly doubt at this point you & Eddie could have a civil conversation without a moderator, and I sure do not want that job.  Maybe Monsta would take the job, he might have more patience than I have these days.

So have at it in text then, until the internet goes dark or one of you quits the Diner.  I will just break out the Popcorn.  :happy1:

RE

I doubt it will come to that. Just look at his latest ejecta, by which I mean his last few posts. He's got nuthin'.
Eddie has become boring and as predictable as sunrise. A Komfortable Kapitalist with no appetite for justice for anyone but himself.

I have read all of both of your posts in this thread and quite a few others, and I can't see either of you ever agreeing on anything related to race or inequality.  Nor can I see either of you letting the other guy have the Last Word.  Therefore I can only conclude this will go on ad infinitum until and unless one of you quits.

RE
Save As Many As You Can