AuthorTopic: U.S & China in a Horse Race / spying on it's citizen's  (Read 507 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
U.S & China in a Horse Race / spying on it's citizen's
« on: August 27, 2019, 12:37:56 PM »

It is no longer speculation, American law enforcement has been lying to the public about the expansion of CCTV camera surveillance.

A recent report released by CompariTech confirmed what I have been warning people about for years: American law enforcement has become a world leader in spying on its citizens.

“Cities in China are under the heaviest CCTV surveillance in the world, according to a new analysis by Comparitech. However, some residents living in cities across the US, UK, UAE, Australia, and India will also find themselves surrounded by a large number of watchful eyes, as our look at the number of public CCTV cameras in 120 cities worldwide found.”

According to CompariTech, London and Atlanta were the only cities outside of China to make the top 10.

CompariTech measured the amount of CCTV cameras per 1,000 people in a city and two U.S. cities made the Top 20.

“Atlanta has 7,800 cameras for 501,178 people or 15.56 cameras per 1,000 people and Chicago has 35,000 cameras for 2,679,044 people or 13.06 cameras per 1,000 people.”

But that only scratches the surface of American police surveillance.

Despite what the mass media and law enforcement want you to believe, America is slowly being turned into a surveillance state that rivals China.
Thirteen U.S. cities lead the world in spying on people

http://massprivatei.blogspot.com/2019/08/american-and-chinese-cities-lead-world.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind