AuthorTopic: Age Reversal Experiment Validated  (Read 304 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Age Reversal Experiment Validated
« on: September 14, 2019, 01:50:34 PM »

BY DR MICHAEL SALLA

SEPTEMBER 8, 2019

A clinical study which had the effect of reverse aging nine human subjects has been announced in a news article by the prestigious science journal Nature. The result of the study provides stunning corroboration of the testimonies of multiple insiders who claim that they were age-regressed after completing 20-year tour of duties in secret space programs.

The study involved a cocktail of drugs used on nine participants, as explained in the Nature news article authored by Alison Abbot on September 5:

For one year, nine healthy volunteers took a cocktail of three common drugs — growth hormone and two diabetes medications — and on average shed 2.5 years of their biological ages, measured by analysing marks on a person’s genomes. The participants’ immune systems also showed signs of rejuvenation.

The results of the cocktail of common drugs allegedly came as a surprise:

“I’d expected to see slowing down of the clock, but not a reversal,” says geneticist Steve Horvath at the University of California, Los Angeles, who conducted the epigenetic analysis. “That felt kind of futuristic.” The findings were published on 5 September in Aging Cell.

Horvath is cited in the Nature article describing the robust results indicating age reversal had in fact taken place:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02638-w
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind