AuthorTopic: Pope is a Liar: The Dark Secret of the Vatican Pagan Gods  (Read 66 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Pope is a Liar: The Dark Secret of the Vatican Pagan Gods
« on: September 15, 2019, 04:29:58 AM »

I will briefly summarize whatís to follow in this thread which is created in support of my hypothesis that the Ancient Rome is one and the same with the Holy Roman Empire. It appears that Vatican and Rome became visibly Christian only around the middle of the 19th century. The same, most likely, applies for the remainder of European territories. In other words Jesus existed in Europe along the likes of Zeus, Apollo and many other Gods until approximately 1850s. It was normal and it looks like we have multiple facts to back it up. Why our society chooses to ignore these facts is beyond me.

The Scream of Gargoyles​

The world famous Notre-Dame de Paris gargoyles, and chimeras were the objects which made me question the Christian nature of the Gothic Cathedrals. While the Notre-Dame de Paris is obviously in France, the same applies to the Italian Gothic Cathedrals as well. As a matter of fact, it probably pertains to all the Gothic Cathedrals out there, for most of them have gargoyles and chimeras present.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/pope-is-a-liar-5-the-dark-secret-of-the-vatican-pagan-gods.1542/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind