AuthorTopic: Snowden Spills: New 432 pg. book due Sept. 17th 2019  (Read 443 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Snowden Spills: New 432 pg. book due Sept. 17th 2019
« on: September 16, 2019, 09:41:29 AM »

By Tyler Durden

Edward Snowden has finally laid it all out Ė documenting his memoirs in a new 432-page book, Permanent Record, which will be published worldwide on Tuesday, September 17.

Meeting with both The Guardian and Spiegel Online in Moscow as part of its promotion, the infamous whistleblower spent nearly five hours with the two media outlets Ė offering a taste of whatís in the book, details on his background, and his thoughts on artificial intelligence, facial recognition, and other intelligence gathering tools coming to a dystopia near you.

While The Guardian interview is Ďokay,í scroll down for the far more interesting Spiegel interview, where Snowden goes way deeper into his cloak-and-dagger life, including thoughts on getting suicided.

First, The Guardian:

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/snowden-spills-infamous-whistleblower-opines-on-spycraft-ai-and-being-suicided.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Snowden Spills: New 432 pg. book. B@@M / Disclosure lawsuit
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 02:32:26 PM »

US sues Snowden for violating 'CIA & NSA non-disclosure pact' with his new book, but it also wants the proceeds

https://www.rt.com/usa/469017-snowden-book-cia-nsa/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind