AuthorTopic: A Prepperís Guide To International Travel  (Read 56 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
A Prepperís Guide To International Travel
« on: October 29, 2019, 05:22:57 PM »

By Daisy Luther

Iíve written often about how we shouldnít let fear get in the way of us living the lives we want to lead, and that includes visiting the places weíve always dreamed about going to see. Currently, Iím on an extended research trip to Europe and wanted to share a few tips for those who want to travel overseas.

Maybe youíre going for a vacation, or perhaps itís a business trip. Whatever the reason, those interested in preparedness and survival will want to have a plan for all the ďjust in caseĒ moments that life throws at us.

This isnít a tactical guide Ė one of my favorite bloggers, Greg Ellifritz of Active Response Training is working on a book like this that Iíll certainly be buying on the first day it comes out. This is a common-sense guide for everyday people who want to be prepared no matter where they are.

Obviously, some people have no interest in traveling outside their home country Ė and thatís totally up to you.  This article is for those who want to travel and isnít meant to try and urge you to do something you donít want to do. So if you hate the TSA so much you refuse to fly, dislike Europe/Africa/Asia/South America/wherever, think thereís too much to see in America to leave it to go elsewhere, or think Iím an idiot (or choose your favorite derogatory term)for traveling, this probably isnít an article youíll find useful.

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2019/10/a-preppers-guide-to-international-travel.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind