PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers

AuthorTopic: 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers  (Read 4716 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - RE GONE to the TWILIGHT ZONE!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2019, 07:24:59 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTTAPCUtbc8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HTTAPCUtbc8</a>

I am resurrecting the old RE for this battle.  I can't get my legs back, but I still have the keyboard fingers and the KNOWLEDGE to do that with, that the Millenials I am facing down do not have.  I do not predict victory here, that would be amazing but unlikely.  I will make a good showing though.

RE
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 07:28:27 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - T-30 Minutes and Counting!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2019, 03:35:55 PM »
The Battle is about to begin.. Wish me luck Diners!

BATTLE FORMATIONS!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HdNn5TZu6R8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HdNn5TZu6R8</a>

re
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - GAME DOWN!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2019, 05:17:01 PM »
These big competitions apparently really test their servers.  The game has gone down for now.  :(

I am not doing too great anyhow.  Most of the Players fighting for the Journheim King Title are at L35, I am only L24.  It will take some time for me to get competitive at that level.  It's much like Chess rankings, actually.  You can't get up in level overnight, you have to play many opponents over time.

The game is clearly designed by Ruskie Chess Players.

It is OK.  I have time as long as I stay above ground and the fucking Servers work!  This one is a good learning experience.  I will need to get my Level up to 35 for the next one.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - GAME DOWN!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2019, 11:12:34 AM »
These big competitions apparently really test their servers.  The game has gone down for now.  :(

I am not doing too great anyhow.  Most of the Players fighting for the Journheim King Title are at L35, I am only L24.  It will take some time for me to get competitive at that level.  It's much like Chess rankings, actually.  You can't get up in level overnight, you have to play many opponents over time.

The game is clearly designed by Ruskie Chess Players.

It is OK.  I have time as long as I stay above ground and the fucking Servers work!  This one is a good learning experience.  I will need to get my Level up to 35 for the next one.

RE

Look what "YOU" & your game did to my rock !

Wizard Rock Mysteriously Disappears and Reappears in Arizona Park

Paul Seaburn

November 5, 2019

First there is a mountain,
    Then there is no mountain,
    Then there is

You know you’re of a certain age if the news that a one-ton boulder that has been a popular attraction in an Arizona park suddenly disappears, only to just-as-suddenly mysteriously reappear several weeks later, reminds you of a 1967 song by Donovan. You know you’re of a different age if the name “Wizard Rock” reminds you of the band Harry and the Pottersand their 2004 album “Voldemort Can’t Stop the Rock!”. No matter what age you are, you’ll be thrilled and puzzled by the story of the mysterious disappearance and reappearance of the Prescott National Forest’s Wizard Rock.

“It’s unfortunate when we lose a treasure such as the Wizard Rock. Our hope is that it will be returned to us, and these recent recurring events will become an educational opportunity. These boulders belong to the public, and should be enjoyed by locals and visitors for years to come.”

https://www.azcentral.com/story/travel/arizona/2019/11/01/arizona-stolen-boulder-returned-prescott-national-forest-wizard-rock/4125722002/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - ACTS has set in!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2019, 12:57:27 PM »
ACUTE CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME.

The dreaded disease of all Cyber Warriors!  :o

My mouse hand and Right Index Finger are throbbing with PAIN!

I am going to take a couple of Opioids to push through this.  Also knock back a couple more Bloody Maries.  Still a full day to go!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - RElocated to the Boonies!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2019, 03:32:09 AM »
I left Journheim and the Battle for the Crown a day early, for several reasons.

#1-  I was too out-ranked.  You need to be at around L35 to stand a chance in that battle.  It will take me a while to build to that ranking.

#2  I hated the graphics of the location.  It's the North Slope on Steroids.  ::)

click the pics to enlarge

Vik L24 2019 11 7 jOURNHEIM 1
Vik L24 2019 11 7 jOURNHEIM 1

That's my Town on Fire right after I went to Jourheim.  I got it extinguished though and Resurrected and Healed the Dead & Wounded Diners.  :icon_sunny:

After returning ealrler today, I briefly moved into the Big Shity of our Clan Stronghold to offload some Resources.

Vik L24 2019 11 8 MNNT Stronghold
Vik L24 2019 11 8 MNNT Stronghold

My Town is the one with the Caravan leaving and bringing Resourses to the Stronghold.

I have since moved out of there, since I cannot stand the Big Shity and have moved out to the Boonies again.

Vik L24 2019 11 9 Peninsula
Vik L24 2019 11 9 Peninsula

I searched quite a bit to find this location.  I am on a small Peninsula attached to the Mainland by a small land bridge.  I only share the peninsula with 2 small towns, which are essentially Bedroom Communities for my main Town on the peninsula.  There is good Farmland, Woodland and we are Protected from Invaders by the Water around us.  There is a Lake for Freshwater as well.

My Hero, Shaman and Troops are currently out of town collecting SILVER from an Invader's Lair I DECIMATED shortly after moving to the neighborhood.  :icon_sunny:  My Troops, Shaman and Hero will not be back in Town until tomorrow, so right now I am on Break and drinking heavily at the Mead Hall.  :icon_sunny:

Vik L24 2019 11 9 Mead Hall
Vik L24 2019 11 9 Mead Hall

The Shrine of Odin is right next door, I spend a lot of time there contemplating on how best to Lead the Diners in our Town.  It is a very Time Consuming endeavor. lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: 🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - RElocated to the Boonies!
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2019, 05:36:06 AM »

#1-  I was too out-ranked.  You need to be at around L35 to stand a chance in that battle.  It will take me a while to build to that ranking.

#2  I hated the graphics of the location.  It's the North Slope on Steroids.  ::)
RE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S4lvLBe6fsE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S4lvLBe6fsE</a>
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - RElocated to the Boonies!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2019, 07:29:37 AM »

RE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S4lvLBe6fsE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S4lvLBe6fsE</a>

Indeed.  I hope to make L35 perhaps by the 8th Anniversary of the Diner in Feb 2020.

It depends on how much I can quit smoking.  I had been smoking a pack a day, but have now cut back to 6 packs a week.  I use the $10 I was spending one day for the smokes as my weekly "pay to play" contribution to the Ruskie gamers who set the game up.  They got server costs and gotta live too.

If I quit smoking entirely for a week, I might be able to hit L35 before Trumpofsky gets Impeached. lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - RElocated Inward
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2019, 08:20:22 AM »
I have RElocated again, somewhat inward towards the Center of Power where I last was.  This in Preparation for the next big Global Contest which takes off this afternoon.

A similar Peninsula surrounded by Water, this time I am right next to the Lake for Fresh Water, and I only share the peninsula with one Bedroom Community, much lower level than me.

My Hero is considerably more powerful now, and I have a well-stocked War Chest for this battle.  I intend at the moment to travel to the Opposing Kingdom for this fight again.  It's not Jourheim, that fucking shithole.  ::)  It's a Kingdom more like our own at a similar ranking.  I hope to do better this time around.  :emthup:

Here's my new digs:

Vik L24 2019 11 11 666 Location
Vik L24 2019 11 11 666 Location

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - RE KICKING ASS!
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2019, 03:33:16 AM »
We are 12 hours in to the 2 Day Battle to KILL ZOMBIES and the Clan Global Competion  which takes into account many factors.

I am pleased to report that in this one, RE is totally KICKING FUCKING ASS!

I am in 1st Place personally right now in both of these competitions in my current I think AAA Ball League Clan.  :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - RE KICKING ASS!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2019, 08:03:03 AM »
Latest Battle Report fom the War of Doomers in Cyberspace.

MNNT Clan is once again KICKING ASS.  AYKC, the 18 year old female warrior is leading the charge, like Joan of Arc!  She racks up some fucking serious numbers!  I am doing Janitorial work and leading the Clan in tasks like doing the dishes and laundry, and scrubbing the toilet.  This is work nobody likes doing much, but it's necessary.  Not very glamorous though.

I got a nice spot in the Enemy Kingdom right now to do my Ghostbusting and KILL ZOMBIES!  Right on the Fjord with a Freshwater Lake and good Woodland and Farmland around me.  I have EXTERMINATED all the local Zombies and Ghosts, and there is only one small Bedroom Community in my neighborhood.  I am leaving them alone.  They ar mostly nice Poor People, just trying to scrape out a living.  I will Protect & Defend them as long as I am in this Enemy Kingdom! (about another 24 hours)

Vik L25 2019 11 19 Boonies

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2019, 10:54:31 AM »

MNNT Clan is once again KICKING ASS.  AYKC, the 18 year old female warrior is leading the charge, like Joan of Arc!  She racks up some fucking serious numbers!  I am doing Janitorial work and leading the Clan in tasks like doing the dishes and laundry, and scrubbing the toilet.  This is work nobody likes doing much, but it's necessary.  Not very glamorous though.

I got a nice spot in the Enemy Kingdom right now to do my Ghostbusting and KILL ZOMBIES!  Right on the Fjord with a Freshwater Lake and good Woodland and Farmland around me.  I have EXTERMINATED all the local Zombies and Ghosts, and there is only one small Bedroom Community in my neighborhood.  I am leaving them alone.  They ar mostly nice Poor People, just trying to scrape out a living.  I will Protect & Defend them as long as I am in this Enemy Kingdom! (about another 24 hours)

RE

Zombies don't die, they morph........

Use unobtainium next time !

Drive it like you stole it  :emthup:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2019, 02:06:35 PM »

RE

Scrubbing toilets as a plan for world domination? there IS such a thing as servant leadership...

Thanks for keeping us abreast of why you're neglecting the Diner Forum.

“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2019, 02:25:06 PM »
Zombies don't die, they morph........

Use unobtainium next time !

Drive it like you stole it  :emthup:

That is more or less true in the game.  When you kill a Zombie (called "Invaders"), it morphs into the Invader Lair, where there are all sorts of Goodies for you to pick up if you need them.

There is no Unobtainium available in the game.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2019, 02:32:11 PM »

Scrubbing toilets as a plan for world domination? there IS such a thing as servant leadership...

Thanks for keeping us abreast of why you're neglecting the Diner Forum.

Actually, the Tasks are stuff like Punishing Concubines,  Defending Farmers, Counting your Loot etc.  :icon_sunny:

How am I "neglecting" the Diner Forum?  I put up my usual daily dose of doom articles this morning.

RE
Save As Many As You Can