AuthorTopic: 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers  (Read 4621 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: 🧙‍♂️ Diners: War of Doomers - RE KICKING ASS!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2019, 02:58:24 PM »

Scrubbing toilets as a plan for world domination? there IS such a thing as servant leadership...

Thanks for keeping us abreast of why you're neglecting the Diner Forum.

Actually, the Tasks are stuff like Punishing Concubines,  Defending Farmers, Counting your Loot etc.  :icon_sunny:

How am I "neglecting" the Diner Forum?  I put up my usual daily dose of doom articles this morning.

RE

Punishing Concubines? This goes far to explain why incels are incels.
ďThe old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.Ē

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »

Scrubbing toilets as a plan for world domination? there IS such a thing as servant leadership...

Actually, the Tasks are stuff like Punishing Concubines,  Defending Farmers, Counting your Loot etc.  :icon_sunny:

How am I "neglecting" the Diner Forum?  I put up my usual daily dose of doom articles this morning.

RE

It's set in the Viking era.  You can't lay today's moral standards on this and expect to succeed in the game.  ::)

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2019, 03:29:10 PM »

RE

It's set in the Viking era.  You can't lay today's moral standards on this and expect to succeed in the game.  ::)

RE

Reminder also:  One of our current Top Warriors is AYKC, she's an 18 Year Old Lithuanian girl who racks up some SERIOUS kill numbers. Don't get in her way when she is on the Warpath. It's not all guys playing this game.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2019, 02:57:02 AM »

RE

RE

Quite right. I can only "lay today's moral standards" on those who play it.
ďThe old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.Ē

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2019, 03:19:32 AM »

RE

RE

Feel free, but remember there are girls playing it also.  In fact, AYKC is one of the best players in our Clan.  She racks up points like you would not believe!  :o

The game is a real challenge on the math level.  We have some good players and we are climbing in the rankings.

Philosophically speaking on the Doomer level, it also is a reasonable representation of a likely sort of Neo-Fedalism/Tribalism we are likely to see on the way down the Collapse Highway.

You should give it a go.  Exercise your mind a little.  :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2019, 10:38:52 AM »

RE

RE

Feel free, but remember there are girls playing it also.  In fact, AYKC is one of the best players in our Clan.  She racks up points like you would not believe!  :o

The game is a real challenge on the math level.  We have some good players and we are climbing in the rankings.

Philosophically speaking on the Doomer level, it also is a reasonable representation of a likely sort of Neo-Fedalism/Tribalism we are likely to see on the way down the Collapse Highway.

You should give it a go.  Exercise your mind a little.  :icon_sunny:

RE

I don't play war games w/girls.....

When I did, back in day. I kept getting shot in the jewels  :evil4:

That was the extent of my exposure w/paint ball in the desert at 6' 5" . No Bueno Amigo's
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2019, 11:04:21 AM »

That was the extent of my exposure w/paint ball in the desert at 6' 5" . No Bueno Amigo's

It's safe.  The Internet provides a shield for your Family Jewels.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2019, 01:59:39 PM »

It's safe.  The Internet provides a shield for your Family Jewels.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE

Would we be hostiles or friendlies ....... Is there a choice (folks luuuuv choices)
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2019, 02:35:49 PM »

RE

Would we be hostiles or friendlies ....... Is there a choice (folks luuuuv choices)

Try it out, it's FREE to start.  :icon_sunny:  I played for a full month for free before I coughed up some FRNs or joined a Clan. There are a lot of shithole Clans out there. Don't jump into any Clan that invites you for a while getting to know the Game.  If you like the game, I'll talk to the other MNNC Clanners (all Ruskies!  lol) about inviting you into our Clan.

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/vikings-war-of-clans/game/

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2019, 03:24:09 PM »

RE

Try it out, it's FREE to start.  :icon_sunny:  I played for a full month for free before I coughed up some FRNs or joined a Clan. There are a lot of shithole Clans out there. Don't jump into any Clan that invites you for a while getting to know the Game.  If you like the game, I'll talk to the other MNNC Clanners (all Ruskies!  lol) about inviting you into our Clan.

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/vikings-war-of-clans/game/

RE

As an old fart, I'm mostly adverse to change  :icon_sunny:

The squeak in my squeak toy at the poker table is growing faint  :coffee:  I've played now at 4 different sites for about ten years. I believe I started
back in '11....

I've managed to acquire 2 billion chips since this past August at the current site playing 200k a hand. It's gotten to the point where I'm there basically
to piss off the mods when I unload verbally on the bingo trolls that "BUY" chips with real phoney money from there AmEx black cards & go around
loading the boat pre flop. Go all in..... Every Fucking hand. That's not strategy that's mental retardation. In vegas baby that'll get you a free room
& hot & cold hookers & blo as long as the mailbox money never runs out. Pissing off mods puts squeak back in the squeak toy  :icon_mrgreen:
That must be the Ashvin/Moriarty gene in me, kickin' in  :o

The current site is Zynga. They have the best graphics & you get to upload your own picture instead of being some lame-O cartoon image. I've been here
before when I first started playing the game. I left for the fact that to play here you MUST participate with ZUCK. FB & Zynga are mano E mano...

I closed out my original FB acct. after my altercation with crooked Joe & the letter agency from back in the day. I really wasn't much of a poster or
surfer then anyway.

I'm only on FB exclusively, in a private group to be connected with my fellow Hypno practioners. We trade war stories & techniques to chase spooks
around the cosmos. For that one reason I'll tolerate the Zuck & give permission for these losers to rummage through my cyber life which is about as bland as it comes.

I don't keep much of any value on the web anymore after going toe 2 toe with a letter agency & still being a free man (or so they say) ......

Burn me once, shame on you, etc.....

Long story short, Let me mull the situation over in the hamster wheel, & I'll have a come to Jayzus mtng with my higher self & see where we go.
Fair enuf ?

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2019, 03:29:32 PM »
Long story short, Let me mull the situation over in the hamster wheel, & I'll have a come to Jayzus mtng with my higher self & see where we go.
Fair enuf ?

It's way better than online Poker, much deeper database.

But, you have to experiment with it to see if it suits you.  It's definitely not for everybody.  Surly is too Politically Correct for the game, for instance. lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2019, 03:34:14 PM »
Fair enuf ?

It's way better than online Poker, much deeper database.

But, you have to experiment with it to see if it suits you.  It's definitely not for everybody.  Surly is too Politically Correct for the game, for instance. lol.

RE

Is there a death ray or something remotely close.....

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2019, 03:48:34 PM »

RE

I'll see  your "political correctness and raise you a bag of dicks.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2019, 04:05:21 PM »

RE

BAHAHAHAHAHAH  :icon_mrgreen:

U da' man, old man :emthup:

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2019, 04:36:57 PM »

RE

You can take your bag of dicks and stick it where the SUN don't shine.  :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can