PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers

AuthorTopic: 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers  (Read 8172 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: 🧙‍♂️ Vikings: The Latest Battle is DONE!
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2019, 05:34:50 AM »
After an exhausting 2 days of Point-Cicking, the latest  Battle with an Enemy Kingdom is DONE! PHEW! lol.

All the Big Hitters are back inside the Stronghold now, resting up and Partying in the Mead Halls of our Towns since we absolutely DECIMATED the Enemy in this one, 5:0.  Total WIPEOUT!  Main reason for that though is the AI software demoted us from Triple AAA Ball to Double AA Ball.  :(  We got beat twice in a row 3:4 in the AAA League.

We just do not have enough Clan Members to compete in the Big Leagues.  You can have up to 100, currently we only have 38.  The Chief NoBet needs to do more recruitment!  However, even with our small crew we do OK.

Here's all the Big Hitters surrounding the stronghold after the Battle finished today.  I am the Blue 26, RE666.

Vik L26 2019 12 2 2019 Stronghold BigHitters
Vik L26 2019 12 2 2019 Stronghold BigHitters

RE

To extend the Baseball analogy here, I bat Lead Off, I hit mostly singles not a lot of power.  Best Batting Average on the Team though.  :icon_sunny:  AYKC the Clan Joan of Arc from Lithuania has more power and hits Doubles & Triples but not a lot of Home Runs.  Igaa and Lexx are the big Power Hitters.  Those two Ruskies (Moscow and somewhere in Siberia I believe) hit them OUT OF THE PARK!  Those two guys rack up points an order of magnitude above everybody else in the clan.  Since I can't read Ruskie, I'm not sure how they are doing that, but I suspect they run REALLY BIG armies and are WHACKING really big Towns.   I could do that, but I don't because I am philosophically against it myself.  I whack a lot of Zombies (Invaders) and Ghosts though.  :icon_sunny:

I am currently sending Resources I collected to the Stronghold to help build that.  I have more than enough now to keep building my own Town.  I'm getting close to L27, I just need to finish building the Wall to L26, then I can start work on upgrading the Palace to L27.  My goal is to be the first in the Clan to make L27.  There are only 2 other L26s in the Clan out of 38 Clan members.  Each level is much more difficult to achieve than the last one, it's a logarithmic function, sort of like the Richter Scale for Earthquakes.  I've never seen anyone from any Clan above L35, even in the big Jotunheim Batlle I went to.

OK, that's today's report from Cyber Viking North!

RE
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 08:07:46 PM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Working Vacation
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2019, 04:10:59 PM »
I am currently out on a "Working Vacation" scarfing up Resources in a Foreign Kingdom, Arlutagad.

As you can see, I am now up to L27, first in my Clan to make it there.  My Town also has a new Skin which gives me a 1% Bonus to my Warriors if we get attacked.  All the Green Circles are my Garrisons I have out scarfing up FOOD, Lumber, Stone, Iron and of course SILVER! I have dubbed myself the "Silver Surfer" of the Clan. lol.

Back home in Untergad (our Kingdom) I have moved basically full time into the Stronghold perimeter, because there are economic and military advantages to that, even though I don't like living in the Big Shity. So when I go to a Foreign Kingdom to do Battle for the Clan, I park myself right on the Fjord and nearby a nice freshwater Lake.  That way I can go Sailing on time off with my Hero Ayla, when she is in Town and not out Killing ZOMBIES (Invaders).

Looks like we will win this one again, we are up 6:1 halfway through the competition.  Still down in the AA League though.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Working Vacation Recap
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2019, 02:10:14 PM »
My 2 day holiday abroad is now coming to a close, only 2 hours left before I have to head back to our Big Shity and start transferring Resources to the Stronghold. Boring work but it pays OK.  As you can see from the pic below, I basically stripped clean the neighborhood around my vacation home of Resources.  :icon_sunny:  All my Garrisons are now back safe inside our Shield.  I lost a couple of Garrisons while out resource collecting, but I have since Resurrected the Dead. lol.  I still haven't violated my principles of not attacking other Towns, even Enemy Towns.  There are lots of Peaceful Civilians in there who would suffer Collateral Damage.  I could score way bigger if I would do that, but I do good enough as it is.  I came in 4th this time with AYKC & Igaa (the married couple of Lithuanians) 1st & 2nd and Norov the Ruskie in 3rd.

click the pic to enlarge
Vikings 12 11 19 VacationEnd2
Vikings 12 11 19 VacationEnd2

We won this one again, 5:2 but it's in the AA League.  We have a day off until the next Global Competition, where it looks like the AI software has moved us back up to the AAA league.  So this next one will be tougher.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Back in the Big Shity
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2019, 05:19:24 PM »
I am back home now in the Big Shity after a very successful Working Vacation out in the Boonies of the Enemy Kingdom.  We won the Competition 5:2 and now those of us who the AI Software has returned home are Celebrating with Dinner at the Manor and Drinking afterward at the Meade Hall.  :icon_sunny:

Numerous members of MNNT Clan have not yet been returned home by the AI yet.  That can take up to 2 hours to fully update.  Since I got back early, I have se3nt out my Garrisons to scarf up all the Resources currently available in our neighborhood.  This changes regularly, and unlike the real world they are basically inexhaustible, nor do you have Pollution problems.  But it makes the Gaming work essentially infinitely.

Here's the current MNNT Metropolis.  I am sending Resources I scarfed up while on Vacation to the Stronghold.

click the pics to enlarge

Vikings 12 11 19 GhostCities
Vikings 12 11 19 GhostCities

I am parked back in my regular spot, next to the Lake with some small islands great to Canoe to and also I keep the Lake stocked with Fish and lots of Frogs around also for great Frog's Legs snacks.  :icon_sunny:

Vikings 12 11 19 Caravan
Vikings 12 11 19 Caravan

After we finish celebrating tonight, tomorrow I have to start prepping up for the new Global Competition which starts on Friday the 13th.  :o  If I am not too Hung Over anyhow.  lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Long Weekend 3 Day Vacation
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2019, 08:02:09 PM »
I am on a Long Weekend Working Vacation in Enemy Territory, this time it's a 3-Day, 3 Part Competiton for Killing people and for Harvesting Resources.  I am sticking to my Principles of not hitting Towns, despite the fact I am somewhat Jealous of Igaa, AYKC and Norov who visit wholesale DESTRUCTION on Towns and reap HUGE game points from this.  I could DECIMATE these folks now if I wanted to.  But I don't, I just collect resources and KILL ZOMBIES and Ghosts.  Keeps me in around 4th place of the Clan usually, which is fine with me.

We're back up in AAA League, and so far doing well on the 1st day of the Competition.  You need to win 2 out of 3 of the days to win this one.  If we can win this one and maybe 2 more, we might move up to the Major League.  :icon_sunny:

I still think we are too small a Clan though to compete on that level.  I think we need minimum 50-60 in the Clan, despite our Big Hitters.

I am back in another Vacation spot, once again on the Fjord, with a Lake nearby.   Also some nice Woodlands for Hunting game.   So far, no troops have been killed from my Garrisons out scarfing up Resources.

Vikings 12 12 19 LongWeekend
Vikings 12 12 19 LongWeekend

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Long Weekend 3 Day Vacation Update1
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2019, 04:11:53 AM »
I have cleansed my Vacation neighborhood of Zombies and Ghosts.  So far, 100% SUCCESS collecting Resources, and I pulled ahead of AYKC, the Clan Joan of Arc and moved into 2nd Place behind Norov, the Ruskie Death Machine.  We are well ahead halfway through Phase One of the 3 day Competition in the AAA League, so looking good right now.  We need to win 2 out of 3 days of this though, so a long way to go.

Vacation spot is very Peaceful now, although I have 11 Garrisons out collecting FOOD and SILVER mostly.

Vikings 12 12 19 LongWeekend2
Vikings 12 12 19 LongWeekend2

Next report from the Far North after Phase 1 finishes.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Day 3 Underway!
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2019, 05:49:13 PM »
We WON the first 2 days of this Competition up in the AAA League!!!

:multiplespotting:

This Clan we are up against must be the WORST team in that League, because we totally DECIMATED them 2 days in a row.  The Green Circles are where my Garrisons currently are at work.  I am safe at home drinking heavily. lol.

I moved to a new Location for Day3 and am currently out scarfing up Resources left behind by Zombies & Ghosts that I killed.  :icon_sunny:

click the pic to enlarge
Vikings 12 14 19 Day3
Vikings 12 14 19 Day3

This is a Tricky Biznes because once the AI spots you, you can get seriously WHACKED in a very short time.  You have to pay attention if you put out so many Garrisons.  Most players only put out 5 or so, mainly because they are lower in level than me.  The higher your level, the more Garrisons you can run.  But, it is a RISKY BIZNESS.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2UVsyVLLcE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G2UVsyVLLcE</a>

Meanwhile IRL AYKC has to take a 2 hour train ride to Vilnius (Lithuanian Capital) to visit with her boyfriend's sister who is in hospital after giving birth to a new baby Homo Sap.  She pulled ahead of me slightly, but I will beat her before she gets back.  lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Day 3 Underway!
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2019, 06:03:14 PM »
We WON the first 2 days of this Competition up in the AAA League!!!

:multiplespotting:

This Clan we are up against must be the WORST team in that League, because we totally DECIMATED them 2 days in a row.  The Green Circles are where my Garrisons currently are at work.  I am safe at home drinking heavily. lol.

I moved to a new Location for Day3 and am currently out scarfing up Resources left behind by Zombies & Ghosts that I killed.  :icon_sunny:

click the pic to enlarge
Vikings 12 14 19 Day3
Vikings 12 14 19 Day3

This is a Tricky Biznes because once the AI spots you, you can get seriously WHACKED in a very short time.  You have to pay attention if you put out so many Garrisons.  Most players only put out 5 or so, mainly because they are lower in level than me.  The higher your level, the more Garrisons you can run.  But, it is a RISKY BIZNESS.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2UVsyVLLcE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G2UVsyVLLcE</a>

Meanwhile IRL AYKC has to take a 2 hour train ride to Vilnius (Lithuanian Capital) to visit with her boyfriend's sister who is in hospital after giving birth to a new baby Homo Sap.  She pulled ahead of me slightly, but I will beat her before she gets back.  lol.

RE

Location, Location, Location  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Day 3 Underway!
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2019, 07:57:34 PM »
Location, Location, Location  :icon_mrgreen:

Indeed.  In this respect, the game is fairly realistic.  There are other areas where it is wholly unrealistic, like the ability to Ressurect Dead Warriorsl lol.

It IS very important however where you locate yourself and how you allocate your Troops and of what type.  The Game Designers did quite a good job on this.  Much deeper database than the Civilization Game I got addicted to in the 1990s.  However, it still only took me about 2.5 months to deconstruct (reverse engineer  ;D )  what they did, so it's not hard for me now to score well.  I still usually do not rack up as many points as Norov, AYKC and Igaa, because I refuse to rain down the DEATH FROM ABOVE on whole Towns.  To me, that is the cyber equivalent of dropping an Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima or Nagasaki.  I Just won't do that, though if I did I could easily outscore everyone in the Clan at this point.  I have the math fully figured out and most of the database as well.  It is a fun challenge though and you meet nice people too!  :icon_sunny:  You should give it a try.  I played for my first month entirely for FREE before I decided I enjoyed it enough to kick in a couple of packs of cigarettes to boost up a bit.  You never have to do that though, you can play FREE in perpetuity if you like.  However, past around L16 if you don't kick in at least a few FRNs you will get seriously bogged downl.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - 3 Day Vaction over
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2019, 09:02:40 PM »
The 3 Day marathon Competition with our AI chosen Enemy for this one was a Clean Sweep.  We won all 3 Days of the competition Phases.

Here's what things looked like for the the unlucky Towns that got in Norov's way:

Vikings 12 14 19 Fires
Vikings 12 14 19 Fires

I don't do this kind of mass massacre.  I just kill Zombies and Ghosts and collect Resources.  I came in 2nd to Norov in the competition and beat AYKC.   :icon_sunny:

Here's my Vacation home at the end of the competition.  Cleansed of Zombies and Ghosts and stripped of all Resources in the neighborhood.

Vikings 12 15 19 VacationEnd b

There's not even a fucking Walmart in this neighborhood!  It's WAY out in the Boonies.  Just some Convenience Stores in the AI generated micro Towns.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - 3 Day Vaction over
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2019, 09:07:28 PM »
The 3 Day marathon Competition with our AI chosen Enemy for this one was a Clean Sweep.  We won all 3 Days of the competition Phases.

Here's what things looked like for the the unlucky Towns that got in Norov's way:

Vikings 12 14 19 Fires
Vikings 12 14 19 Fires

I don't do this kind of mass massacre.  I just kill Zombies and Ghosts and collect Resources.  I came in 2nd to Norov in the competition and beat AYKC.   :icon_sunny:

Here's my Vacation home at the end of the competition.  Cleansed of Zombies and Ghosts and stripped of all Resources in the neighborhood.

There's not even a fucking Walmart in this neighborhood!  It's WAY out in the Boonies.  Just some Convenience Stores in the AI generated micro Towns.

RE

Oh, also if you look down in the bottom left of the screenshots, you can read some of the group chat.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - 1 Day Working Vacation
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2019, 09:31:51 PM »
After a day back home  at the Stronghold in the Big Shity, we are back out in Enemy Territory for a new Competition.  Currently I am Leading for our Clan, but on the downside we are currently behind the opposing Clan 1:6.  :(  The competition is only 5 hours old though, 19 to go still.  Most of our Big Hitters, AYKC, Norov, NoBeT etc haven't showed up yet.  Time difference issue here mainly, the competition started at 3 PM my time, which is 2 AM Lithuania time.   Even obsessive Gamers don't usually stay up/get up at 2 in the morning to play a cyber gawme. lol.

I moved to a pretty nice spot when I got here, but while out scoping around the Enemy Kingdom I found an even NICER one I really like, as usual right on the Fjord with a lake for Fishing and Woodlands to go Hunting.  It also has a Deserted Island to sail to where nobody lives.  This because there is nowhere on the Island with a square big enough to park a Town.  All together though, the Island is about the size of 2 or 3 Towns, so lots of space to go exploring, picking wild mushrooms, berries etc.  It's only a couple of hours Sail to get there on the Game scale of Kilometers, assuming you have decent wind.  Ayla and I are going sailing there while our Garrisons are out scarfing up Resources.

click the pick to enlarge
Vikings 12 16 19 NewVacationSpot
Vikings 12 16 19 NewVacationSpot

It's currently infested with Ghosts & Zombies, but I will KILL most of them.  I get POINTS in the competition for doing that.  :icon_sunny:  That and collecting the Resources left behind by them after I send them to the Great Beyond is how I earn my points in competition without WHACKING whole towns.  I don't kill innocent civilians even in cyberspace.  Just the BAD GUYS, the Ghosts and Zombies.  The Ruskies in my Clan don't approve of my philosophy much, since I could score an order of magnitude more points if I went around WHACKING whole Towns like Igaa does, but I am satisfied with playing the game this way and still score quite well.

This location also has a slightly bigger Town run by Deniska, an Enemy Chief but you can't attack L7 Towns, they have to be L16 or more.  Deniska is not a member of any Clan as of yet, so also not fair game for the Town Killers like Igaa and Joan of Arc AYKC either.  Probably new to the game. You can only ATTACK Towns owned by Enemy Clans.

However, while a L7 Town isn''t big enough for a Walmart, it does at least have a decent grocery store and liquor store.  :icon_sunny:

RE
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 12:02:31 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - BIG HITTERS arrive!
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2019, 11:48:20 PM »
We are now at 3:4 and coming on strong!  The BIG HITTERS have AWAKENED!  :icon_sunny:  Fucking Lexx is going NUTS!  He's scoring out an order of magnitude above me or AYKC!  He has to be buying in to the game BIG TIME.  I can't see any other way you could score so many points so fast.  But whatever.  lol.  Maybe he's a Ruskie Oligarch.  ::)

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - BIG HITTERS arrive!
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2019, 12:25:09 AM »
We are now at 3:4 and coming on strong!  The BIG HITTERS have AWAKENED!  :icon_sunny:  Fucking Lexx is going NUTS!  He's scoring out an order of magnitude above me or AYKC!  He has to be buying in to the game BIG TIME.  I can't see any other way you could score so many points so fast.  But whatever.  lol.  Maybe he's a Ruskie Oligarch.  ::)

RE

We pulled ahead 4:3 with 16 hours left to go!   :icon_sunny:

Norov came out swinging and has bypassed me, I am now in 3rd place for our Clan, still in the money though.  I am back-loaded too because I am a Resource Collector, not a Warrior.  So I get most of my points at the end of the competition when I reel in my Garrisons with their Booty.  The main problem with this is you can get WHACKED while you are asleep.  lol.  Hopefully however, I have enough Troops in the Resource Locations for a good Defense while I am out Fishing and Hunting. 🤞

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🏹 Diners: War of Doomers - Another new Vacation spot to go Sailing!
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2019, 08:32:51 PM »
Even though I really liked the last location, it turns out that it's a 2 day competition and Ayla wanted to do some shopping.  lol.  So we moved over to a Peninsula where there are 2 pretty big Towns, an L20 and L22.  Both Towns are big enough to have Walmarts and strip Malls.  :icon_sunny:

Notice neither of these Towns has a Shield up.  These are Towns our Town Killer clan members would loot and then burn them.  I don't do that.  I pay for all the stuff we need with the Silver we mine from the lairs of the Ghosts we send to the Great Beyond.  :icon_sunny:  Very good haul this time, 2 of those Green Circles have 500M in Silver in them, so we are on a big Shopping Spree!  We are buying lots of Preps for me and a new Crossbow and Hero Boots for Ayla.  Also going out to their best Restaurants (which aren't as good as our own Manor, but it's a change of pace).  The L22 Town run by General Fubar (lol) has a French Chef they took as a Slave off the coast of Normandy and later Freed and gave him citizenship when they found out how good a cook he is.

click the pic to enlarge
Vikings 12 17 19 NewSpot
Vikings 12 17 19 NewSpot

Tomorrow we are going to pull our trailerable Sailboat across to the other side of the Peninsula to do some Sailing there.  We use a team of 6 horses to pull the boat.  All in all, a very pleasant vacation of the imagination.  :icon_sunny:

RE
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 08:39:44 PM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can