AuthorTopic: The Rudy Colludy Schadenfreude Thread  (Read 7861 times)

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
‘Fox & Friends’ Desperately Tries to End Unhinged Giuliani Interview, Repeatedly Fails

President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani showed up on the president’s favorite morning program on Friday—and apparently didn’t want to leave.

A day after Giuliani claimed on Twitter that he was about to go public with evidence that will reveal the “Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office” when Joe Biden was vice president, the former New York City mayor sat down on Fox & Friends’ curvy couch for what can generously be described as an unhinged, rambling, off-the-rails performance.

Giuliani, whose involvement in the Ukraine scandal is at the heart of the president’s impeachment, continually left the hosts of the Fox News slack-jawed as he prattled on and bulldozed right through their efforts to keep him from incriminating and implicating himself.

For example, as he claimed he would provide “compelling” evidence later in the day on a podcast to support his wild assertions about the Bidens that seemingly ensnare the entire Obama administration AND Hillary Clinton, co-host Brian Kilmeade wanted to make sure “the State Department and the White House know everything you were doing."

Elsewhere in the interview, which was aired in front of a live studio audience, the one-time America’s Mayor dismissed text messages and call logs with shady businessman Lev Parnas and other figures associated with Ukraine, oddly boasting, “How about all those phone records that show that I am a very hard-working lawyer?”

Finally, after Giuliani once again repeated his Biden-related conspiracies, co-host Steve Doocy stepped in to wrap up the segment.

“I know you could go clear through noon when your podcast starts. Give it up for Rudy Giuliani,” Doocy exclaimed to cheers from the audience. “We’re going to be watching.”

The Trump lawyer, however, wasn’t budging, instead saying that he’d only shown the “tip of the iceberg” while rambling on some more.

“Rudy, we’re done,” Doocy begged, prompting Kilmeade to add, “We have got to go. The president wants you to continue this investigation?”

“Would you like me to give up?” Giuliani replied, before adding, “Would you like me to say OK, Biden can keep his 8 million that he got in bribes. He can keep all the bribes that they got.”

Again, Doocy tried to give the signal that the interview was over, telling Giuliani that “we’re waiting for noon” for the podcast. Giuliani, meanwhile, ignored Doocy while asking Kilmeade if he should “give it up” while grabbing his head and awkwardly leaning off the couch.

The ex-mayor would continue to steamroll over Doocy’s efforts to go to commercial break so he could get yet another last word in, finally giving it up after Doocy’s fifth attempt to end the interview.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Don't Cyber With Rudy, Your Computer Will Get The Herp!
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2020, 04:12:02 PM »
Rudy's back, and Evan Hurst has him.

Listen: Y'all know how Rudy Giuliani is a cyber-expert, yeah? How he was literally the Trump administration's Guy On The Cyber Beat, how marketed himself as a "security expert," and how he was going to be the spokesmodel for Lev Parnas's Fraud Guarantee company, which was not actually set up for the purposes of guaranteeing fraud, ALLEGEDLY?

And you know how while Rudy's cyber-prowess is obviously well-documented, he has a propensity for locking himself out of his iPhone, butt-dialing reporters,and also accidentally fucking up the spacing in his tweets and accidentally creating URLs, which funny people then buy and redirect them to anti-Trump things?

Example:

DON'T. CLICK. THAT. LINK.

Cnet reports that, on top of the funny people buying Rudy's accidental URLs, hackers are buying them and using them to prey on idiots:

Sometimes, typing the wrong letter for a website address means sending visitors to a 404 page. When you're Rudy Giuliani, it means potentially sending hundreds of thousands of followers straight to a virus.

Hackers have been taking advantage of typos in tweets by the former New York City mayor, buying the mistyped domain names and redirecting visitors to a fake page designed to spread malware rather than to the original page that Giuliani had meant to type.

Jerome Segura, a director of threat intelligence at cybersecurity company Malwarebytes, discovered a tweet sent Sunday with a blatant typo that led to a website prompting visitors to download a Google Chrome extension, which would read people's browsing history and change their default search engine.

Oh great. Rudy has 655,000 Twitter followers. Considering the type of person who looks up to and respects Rudy, his average follower is probably pretty dumb and not good at computer.

How many people has Rudy's cybering infected so far? God knows.

He even typos the URL for his own website, and hackers are all over that too, creating fake websites and shooting malware out into the world. And all because Rudy decided to internet.

Another Rudy cyber-problem that Cnet points out? Oh nothing, just reporters have ended up with malware after going to his actual website.

New York Daily News editorial member Laura Nahmias literally had to buy a new laptop, because of malware she got from Rudy's own website:

There is much more in the Cnet piece, if you'd like to learn everything about Rudy's cyber-crotch crickets.

But STAY AWAY from all Rudy's actual internets, or if you decide to explore, put TWO condoms on your computer.

And this is your Open Thread. Chat safely.

[Cnet]

Follow Evan Hurst on Twitter RIGHT HERE, DO IT RIGHT HERE!

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Don't Cyber With Rudy, Your Computer Will Get The Herp!
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2020, 04:19:03 PM »
Rudy's back, and Evan Hurst has him.

<h1 class="title"></h1>
<div class="metadata singleline"><a href="https://www.wonkette.com/u/evan_hurst" class="byline">Evan Hurst[/url]<span class="delimiter"></span><span class="date">February 20, 2020 04:27 PM</span></div>
<p>Listen: Y'all know how Rudy Giuliani <a href="https://www.wonkette.com/rudy-giuliani-cybered-himself-again" target="_blank">is a cyber-expert,[/url] yeah? How he was literally the Trump administration's Guy On The Cyber Beat, how <a href="https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/982358838887231489" target="_blank">marketed himself[/url] as a "security expert," and how he was <a href="https://www.wonkette.com/lev-parnas-maybe-more-f-cked-who-bill-barr-will-save-rudy-giuliani-now" target="_blank">going to be the spokesmodel[/url] for Lev Parnas's Fraud Guarantee company, which was not actually set up for the purposes of guaranteeing fraud, ALLEGEDLY?</p>
<p>And you know how while Rudy's cyber-prowess is obviously well-documented, he has a propensity for <a href="https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rudy-giuliani-needed-apple-genius-help-unlock-his-iphone-after-n1074241?fbclid=IwAR1qqAxdODlSOgdu-DPMkAXJ29ICVpgapKvDZJHOBctbgcUAJSIv9nl0OMo" target="_blank">locking himself out[/url] of his iPhone, <a href="https://www.wonkette.com/icymi-rudys-ass" target="_blank">butt-dialing reporters,[/url]and also accidentally fucking up the spacing in his tweets and accidentally creating URLs, which funny people then buy and redirect them to <a href="https://www.cnet.com/news/rudy-giuliani-says-twitter-let-someone-invade-his-tweets-typo/" target="_blank">anti-Trump things?[/url]</p>
<p>Example:</p>
<p>DON'T. CLICK. THAT. LINK.</p>
<p>Cnet <a href="https://www.cnet.com/news/why-rudy-giulianis-twitter-typos-are-a-security-fail/" target="_blank">reports[/url] that, on top of the funny people buying Rudy's accidental URLs, hackers are buying them and using them to prey on idiots:</p>
Sometimes, typing the wrong letter for a website address means sending visitors to a 404 page. When you're Rudy Giuliani, it means potentially sending hundreds of thousands of followers straight to a virus.

Hackers have been taking advantage of typos in tweets by the former New York City mayor, buying the mistyped domain names and redirecting visitors to a fake page designed to spread <a href="https://www.cnet.com/news/tiktok-flaws-could-have-let-hackers-text-you-malware/" target="_blank">malware[/url] rather than to the original page that Giuliani had meant to type.

Jerome Segura, a director of threat intelligence at cybersecurity company Malwarebytes, discovered a tweet sent Sunday with a blatant typo that led to a website prompting visitors to download a Google Chrome extension, which would read people's browsing history and change their default search engine.

<p>Oh great. Rudy has 655,000 Twitter followers. Considering the type of person who looks up to and respects Rudy, his average follower is probably pretty dumb and not good at computer.</p>
<p>How many people has Rudy's cybering infected so far? God knows.</p>
<p>He even typos the URL for his own website, and hackers are all over that too, creating fake websites and shooting malware out into the world. And all because Rudy decided to internet.</p>
<p>Another Rudy cyber-problem that Cnet points out? Oh nothing, just reporters have <a href="https://twitter.com/nahmias/status/1222231315023527937" target="_blank">ended up[/url] with malware after going to his actual website.</p>
<p>New York Daily News editorial member Laura Nahmias literally had to buy a new laptop, because of malware she got from Rudy's own website:</p>
<p>There is much more in the Cnet piece, if you'd like to learn everything about Rudy's cyber-crotch crickets.</p>
<p>But STAY AWAY from all Rudy's actual internets, or if you decide to explore, put TWO condoms on your computer.</p>
<p>And this is your Open Thread. Chat safely.</p>
<p>[<a href="https://www.cnet.com/news/why-rudy-giulianis-twitter-typos-are-a-security-fail/" target="_blank">Cnet[/url]]</p>
<p><strong>Follow Evan Hurst on Twitter <a href="http://twitter.com/evanhurst" target="_blank">RIGHT HERE, DO IT RIGHT HERE![/url]</strong></p>
<p></p>

But the hackers couldn't be Russians.......Ukrainians, probably. Acting in concert with Hunter Biden...and maybe Julian Assange.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: The Rudy Colludy Schadenfreude Thread
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2020, 05:30:39 PM »
 Julian Assange is in prison with bad health.  Julian is not helping anybody.  Julian needs help. You were kidding.

This is a smoking gun:

New York Daily News editorial member Laura Nahmias literally had to buy a new laptop, because of malware she got from Rudy's own website:

That is enough to show the whole thing is manipulative crap that isn't reporting anything.  It is a dirty trick.  It is too easy to read that sentence in the context of the legitimate factual distortions and take it in as real but this is not a distortion.  That sentence is absolutely false and a lie.

When was the last time you knew someone who bought a new laptop because a website infected them?  That is not going to happen.  Browsers are not built to allow hardware to be changed by websites.  To provide such functionality to a browser special software has to be installed to bridge the gap.  But regardless, wiping the disk clean and reinstalling I'll assume WINDOZE gives you the same thing as a new computer without spending any money.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 05:45:30 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2020, 05:53:43 PM »
Julian Assange is in prison with bad health.  Julian is not helping anybody.  Julian needs help. You were kidding.

This is a smoking gun:

That is enough to show the whole thing is manipulative crap that isn't reporting anything.  It is a dirty trick.  It is too easy to read that sentence in the context of the legitimate factual distortions but this is not a distortion.  That sentence is false.

When was the last time you knew someone who bought a new laptop because a website infected them?  That is not going to happen.  Browsers are not built to allow hardware to be changed by websites.  To provide that functionality to a browser special software has to be installed to bridge the gap.  But regardless, Wiping the disk clean and reinstalling I'll assume WINDOZE gives you the same thing as a new computer without spending any money.

I was kidding. I was satirizing....doing my best Giuliani. Sorry you think it's off-limits or something. I feel sorry enough for Assange. I certainly wish he were free.

Maybe he is a hero. I haven't made up my mind about him. I would not have done what he did, I can tell you that. He had to know it was going to result in him getting seriously jammed up with the most powerful people on earth.

I don't understand the kind of karma that's involved in that kind of action....what kind of impetus it takes to do something that they know will make their life a living hell. Make their loved-ones suffer.. And in the light of 2020 vision hindsight it doesn't look like it even had positive results......his sacrifice I mean.

On whether Rudy is responsible for his followers getting computer viruses? I don't really care....but I suppose you're probably correct. I wouldn't buy new hardware just because I got a virus...but maybe people at that level find it easier than having their hard disc wiped.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2020, 06:13:45 PM »
I don't understand the kind of karma that's involved in that kind of action....what kind of impetus it takes to do something that they know will make their life a living hell.

To some people the chance however remote of living a life that actually means something in the scheme of things is an irresistible attraction.  The fear of it also makes other people flee from such a destiny as if their ass were on fire.  Most flee.

Do you really not understand?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YbMqcQK0k4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4YbMqcQK0k4</a>

Unless you think ignorance is bliss Julian is a hero.

In the pile of links on my website there is this. https://www.transparency.org/. It is the link I am most proud of.  It is not the best link I have by scope of content or by look and feel.  Instead it is focused and reflects a fundamental belief in how the world should operate.  A belief that those with privilege have great disdain for.

Remembering nothing was very important to Cypher.  He chose to live in a palace of darkness knowing that as soon as he was comfortable in his palace doubts would plague him.  Cypher had to remember nothing because he knew he was choosing evil and the memory of his choice would bring him no peace. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 06:43:18 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2020, 01:16:12 AM »

This is a smoking gun:

That is enough to show the whole thing is manipulative crap that isn't reporting anything.  It is a dirty trick.  It is too easy to read that sentence in the context of the legitimate factual distortions but this is not a distortion.  That sentence is false.

When was the last time you knew someone who bought a new laptop because a website infected them?  That is not going to happen.  Browsers are not built to allow hardware to be changed by websites.  To provide that functionality to a browser special software has to be installed to bridge the gap.  But regardless, Wiping the disk clean and reinstalling I'll assume WINDOZE gives you the same thing as a new computer without spending any money.

I was kidding. I was satirizing....doing my best Giuliani. Sorry you think it's off-limits or something. I feel sorry enough for Assange. I certainly wish he were free.

Maybe he is a hero. I haven't made up my mind about him. I would not have done what he did, I can tell you that. He had to know it was going to result in him getting seriously jammed up with the most powerful people on earth.

I don't understand the kind of karma that's involved in that kind of action....what kind of impetus it takes to do something that they know will make their life a living hell. Make their loved-ones suffer.. And in the light of 2020 vision hindsight it doesn't look like it even had positive results......his sacrifice I mean.

On whether Rudy is responsible for his followers getting computer viruses? I don't really care....but I suppose you're probably correct. I wouldn't buy new hardware just because I got a virus...but maybe people at that level find it easier than having their hard disc wiped.

Turns out the odor I smelled was right: Here is another take on Giuliani.  The article came from the middle of a cat-fight.  I never took the Biden controversy seriously enough to look into it.  I therefore was subject to its influence in a small way because I pair Biden and Obama together and I consider Obama to be a snake in the grass.  I could never vote for Biden under any circumstances.  Even if they gave him a diploma like in the Wizard of Oz.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ksKzGwqfVZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ksKzGwqfVZI</a>

My Notes:
  • Plants Fake News using Peter Schweizer at Breitbart News.
  • Use Giuliani to amplify the Breitbart Fake News and have him remember to pull out of his trip to Kiev at the last minute.
  • Use Giuliani with Victoria Toensing and Joseph diGenova to shovel shit.
  • Use Giuliani with Lev Parnas. A chicken who flies the coop.
  • Use Giuliani to bypass the Justice Department and take his fake news to the Hill’s John Solomon.
  • Solomon makes a fake investigative series.
  • Solomon news articles are used to discredit Marie Yovanovitch and to spread Clinton and Biden falsifications and dirt.
  • Hill articles are tweeted and pushed on Fox News. Solomon being a friend of Trump for years is hidden.
  • Rinse and repeat. False reality is created. Jerkoffs from sea to sea repeat the nonsense as they always do.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:39:44 AM by K-Dog »

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2020, 08:07:57 AM »
I don't understand the kind of karma that's involved in that kind of action....what kind of impetus it takes to do something that they know will make their life a living hell.

To some people the chance however remote of living a life that actually means something in the scheme of things is an irresistible attraction.  The fear of it also makes other people flee from such a destiny as if their ass were on fire.  Most flee.

Do you really not understand?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YbMqcQK0k4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4YbMqcQK0k4</a>

Unless you think ignorance is bliss Julian is a hero.

In the pile of links on my website there is this. https://www.transparency.org/. It is the link I am most proud of.  It is not the best link I have by scope of content or by look and feel.  Instead it is focused and reflects a fundamental belief in how the world should operate.  A belief that those with privilege have great disdain for.

Remembering nothing was very important to Cypher.  He chose to live in a palace of darkness knowing that as soon as he was comfortable in his palace doubts would plague him.  Cypher had to remember nothing because he knew he was choosing evil and the memory of his choice would bring him no peace.

Living. a life with meaning doesn't have to involve sacrificing yourself on the altar of stupidity.

Sorry, you have it wrong, as usual.

The matrix is a bad movie about a fantasy....it has nothing to do with reality. Most of the analogies people use, taken from that second rate screenplay...aren't what I'd call profound.

Assange took it on.himself to be a big player in the 2016 election. He could have disseminated the information he leaked in many different ways...and it would have never been traceable to him at all. But he announced, in advance, that he had bombshells that could turn the election....and then he chose to dump the info at precisely the right moment to throw a monkey wrench into the American political machine,

Looks ego-driven to me. It sure does.

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2020, 03:42:36 AM »
Been wondering what Rudy's been doing lately?

Rudy Giuliani has Twitter account temporarily blocked for spreading 'COVID-19 misinformation'

James Fyfe

Rudy Giuliani had a Twitter post deleted over the weekend and his account temporarily blocked after he spread "COVID19 misinformation"

Giuliani, Donald Trump's personal attorney and the former Mayor of New York City, claimed that the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine has been proven to safeguard against coronavirus, something experts say is not the case. 

"Hydroxychloroquine has been shown to have a 100% effective rate treating COVID-19 yet Democrat Gretchen Whitmer is threatening doctors who prescribe it," Giuliani tweeted.

"If Trump is for something - Democrats are against it. They're okay with people dying if it means opposing Trump".

According to Fox News, Giuliani copied the tweet from conservative youth activist Charlie Kirk, with the media outlet reporting that Twitter had confirmed that the post was taken down and both accounts were temporarily locked due to a violation of its user rules regarding the spread of COVID-19 misinformation.

Giuliani's comment came after Trump claimed last week during a press conference that the anti-malaria drug could help fight the coronavirus outbreak.

"I sure as hell think we ought to give it a try," Trump said. He later tweeted that the drug - if used in combination with the antibiotic azithromycin - could be "one of the biggest game-changers in the history of medicine".

Trump was later contradicted by Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who said there was only "anecdotal evidence" the drugs could help.

Other doctors have warned that the drugs could cause cardiac arrhythmia, a condition that can be fatal for patients with heart conditions, according to The Los Angeles Times.

Coronavirus: Rudy Giuliani has Twitter account temporarily blocked for spreading 'COVID-19 misinformation'

According to a French study which looked at work by Chinese researchers, there was some evidence that hydroxychloroquine could slow the spread of COVID-19 by blocking it from entering cells in the body. But other research appears to show it has no obvious benefits, and in some cases has negative effects, according to The Guardian

A man in Arizona died last week after drinking chloroquine phosphate, a chemical normally used to clean fish tanks and containing the same active ingredient as the anti-malaria drugs touted by Trump.

The man's wife, who also became sick after ingesting the chemical, told NBC News they took the substance after hearing Trump's comments.

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2020, 04:31:02 AM »
Drinking the Trump Kool-Aid might be hazardous to your health.

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2020, 07:02:02 AM »
Been wondering what Rudy Colludy has been up to these days? Wonder no more.

The video won't embed, but it is instructive to see Rudy 9-11 lose his shit with Piers Morgan. Subtitle could be, "the hard right v. the fascist right."

Watch Rudy Giuliani and Piers Morgan duke it out on air

On "Good Morning Britain" host Piers Morgan got in a verbal altercation with former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2020/06/04/piers-morgan-rudy-giuliani-on-air-spar-orig.cnn-business/video/playlists/business-news/