AuthorTopic: Funny, How MONEY soothes the anquish..........  (Read 222 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Funny, How MONEY soothes the anquish..........
« on: November 13, 2019, 11:03:40 AM »

Three more woman seek cut of his Jeffrey Epstein’s estate

Three victims of Jeffrey Epstein sued the multimillionaire pervert’s estate Tuesday, adding to a growing number of lawsuits seeking a slice of the sex offender’s fortune.

Sisters Maria and Annie Farmer, filed separate lawsuits against the lawyers representing Epstein’s estate, estimated to be worth $559 million. Teresa Helm, a massage therapy student allegedly abused at the age of 22 by the fiend financier, also filed a lawsuit in Manhattan Federal Court.

A total of seven federal lawsuits have been filed against the estate in the same courthouse where Epstein was awaiting trial on criminal charges of sex trafficking. He hanged himself in the Metropolitan Correctional Center on Aug. 10.

“Epstein and his employees intimidated each of his victims into silence by threatening their lives and their livelihoods. They therefore prevented (Maria Farmer) from commencing this lawsuit before his death. By using threats, along with his wealth and power, Epstein was able to escape punishment for his intolerable and brutal crimes against countless young women and underage girls for the duration of his life,” Maria Farmer’s suit reads. She claims she was abused by Epstein when she was 26…Read More at

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-epstein-victims-sue-estate-20191112-clbbxwqoenh3hejbagu4wl3loe-story.html?outputType=amp

By the time this shit show ends, the line of "POSERS" will be from my front stoop to the Boulder Dam  :coffee:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Funny, How MONEY soothes the anquish..........
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 03:08:43 PM »

Three victims of Jeffrey Epstein sued the multimillionaire pervert’s estate Tuesday, adding to a growing number of lawsuits seeking a slice of the sex offender’s fortune.

//
By the time this shit show ends, the line of "POSERS" will be from my front stoop to the Boulder Dam  :coffee:

Are you suggesting that the Farmer sisters and the other victims should just lower their gaze, fold their hands, and say "oh well," as the other members of Epstein's Mossad pedi ring get away with murder?
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 04:22:26 PM »

//

Are you suggesting that the Farmer sisters and the other victims should just lower their gaze, fold their hands, and say "oh well," as the other members of Epstein's Mossad pedi ring get away with murder?

Take it any way you want.

It's the mother of all shit shows............

By the time the intel gets to useless eater tax donkey's like most of the diners here, it's been spun into swamp vomit.

We have a very profound saying that we lead with in the Hypno community. And that is ..........

"Whatever you pay attention to, Becomes Your Life". Perhaps you or someone you know may make use of this profound logic.
Wouldn't you Agree my good man  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 04:47:01 PM »

//

The onion is beginning to peel now, layer by layer. You might say that as this “exposure” of the darkness happens, it will be revealed in short doses. This is for a reason. Even though the more you peel this onion away, more and more Truths are exposed and also brought to the Light!! 🌟

It is going to be slow and steady so that each phase of Truth has some time to heal until the next wave comes. This does not mean you will be fully healed when the next blow comes. Like a domino-effect the Truth will come as it is intended to. Humanity may not be ready for the next Truth and the next after that… but it is coming regardless of soul preparation for it to finally come into the Light.

Lightworkers are being called now to step into their own power to hold heart space and act as the Wayshowers they are in order to guide their fellow men/women into the light. We have come to teach about love and forgiveness most of all. But we are also here so that you can see the value in who you are as a soul and be able to rise above anything and everything placed in your path. Do you remember who you are? The value, power, and strength you hold deep within your heart to move beyond and scale any mountains or obstacles in your way?

We are also here to remind you that your heart’s called and cried for change. The old ways have NOT worked and have become more and more tainted with evil and unnecessary challenges as time has gone on. The hearts of man entered a downward spiral that took the literal Army of the Light to incarnate and remind you of the greatness that you are! Don’t give up on yourself and your brothers/sisters. You are ALL in this together! You can become stronger by building the bond you have together and coming together in Unity.

As these layers of “exposure” onion is unpeeled, know that it is meant to be this way! You cannot ever “start over” as a fresh new way of being if there is still creepy-crawlers lurking in the darkness, still hidden in plain sight but not in complete awareness. Humanity has functioned this way for eons of time. It is no longer going to be possible! Fortunately and unfortunately this is going to bring A LOT to the surface for Collective healing! We are in this together. So, please remember that you are not alone. ❤️

Just know that all is unfolding as the great plan that it is. You are ALL a magnificent part of it!

https://in5d.com/the-darkness-is-exposed/

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 10:18:43 PM »

//

Don't get me wrong. I am no fan of the man.  He was a pig.  Total pig.  Makes me want to pray for NTHE.  But the only ones' getting by with murder regarding epi-stain is our government who needs to cover the ass of some very powerful men.

If the odds of one security guard being asleep on the job is one in a thousand, the odds of two being asleep at the same time is one in a million.

Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 10:33:50 PM »
If the odds of one security guard being asleep on the job is one in a thousand, the odds of two being asleep at the same time is one in a million.

You could increase the odds by spiking their drinks with Sleeping Pills.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 01:13:40 AM »

//

Take it any way you want.

It's the mother of all shit shows............

By the time the intel gets to useless eater tax donkey's like most of the diners here, it's been spun into swamp vomit.

We have a very profound saying that we lead with in the Hypno community. And that is ..........

"Whatever you pay attention to, Becomes Your Life". Perhaps you or someone you know may make use of this profound logic.
Wouldn't you Agree my good man  :icon_mrgreen:

No, I would not. Sounds like a recipe for embracing learned helplessness.
The battle against pernicious disinformation, "swamp vomit," is one well worth waging, IMO. Even as we go in to it k knowing we are outgunned ay every turn.
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”