AuthorTopic: NSA  (Read 317 times)

Offline moniker

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
NSA
« on: November 21, 2019, 05:52:45 AM »
I was browsing the web yesterday minding my own business when the NSA took over my computer. Browser gone, windows gone, Kaspersky gone. They took over the whole screen.

It said NSA is a great place to work and had a url where one could apply for a job. I was so startled I pressed the exit button or something.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: NSA
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 06:03:02 AM »
I was browsing the web yesterday minding my own business when the NSA took over my computer. Browser gone, windows gone, Kaspersky gone. They took over the whole screen.

It said NSA is a great place to work and had a url where one could apply for a job. I was so startled I pressed the exit button or something.

I never get job offers from the NSA.  :(  They must be discriminating against Cripples.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline moniker

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 06:14:05 AM »

I never get job offers from the NSA.  :(  They must be discriminating against Cripples.

RE
I would not call it a job offer, just an invitation to apply for one.

This is so far out of my comfort zone, however. I was looking to get a job with the IRS or 2020 census. lol

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 07:37:16 AM »

RE
I would not call it a job offer, just an invitation to apply for one.

This is so far out of my comfort zone, however. I was looking to get a job with the IRS or 2020 census. lol

Maintaining the Diner and Ghostbusting on Vikings is all the jobs I can handle right now.  ::)

RE
Save As Many As You Can