AuthorTopic: Interesting videos  (Read 11857 times)

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 1/6 is 9/11 v. 2.0
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2021, 10:40:12 AM »
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1349766831347691520?s=20

Democrats are going to milk the Capitol riot for all it's worth, and crazy leftists are supporting the narrative that 1/6 was just as bad, if not worse, than 9/11. The technocrats played them for fools and they voted in fascists.

Meanwhile the "evil insurrectionists" are handing over evidence to the FBI  :laugh:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:42:24 AM by Ashvin »

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting videos
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2021, 01:54:29 PM »
Explain also esquire,

How do you attribute ' a shallow materialism' from my discussion of the 3rd eye chakra as elaboration on the pineal gland and it's endocrines, mentioned by tucker? The way it's going, anyone just not howling at the moon seems rational now.

That is rationalism to the core, taking ancient spiritual concepts and reifying them into scientific and material truths about human biology. When those concepts were developed, they were not being related to any biological processes. This type of 'post-modern' rationalism inevitably leads to totalitarian and racist conclusions, taking everything mythological and spiritual and emptying it of its meaning. It's no coincidence the Democrat congress opened their session this year with a prayer that ended in "amen... and a woman". Only spiritually inept people could think that makes any sense. Now their leader, Nany Pelosi, has selected someone who was admittedly compromised by a Chinese spy to head her 2nd bullshit impeachment proceedings against Trump. You can't make this shit up.

So rationalism is then a good thing, providing scientific or factual basis for spiritual knowledge. We know also about the collapse of bronze Age civilization corresponding to the Israelites being slaves in Egypt. Under Trumpism you condemn having a factual basis for the plagues Moses told Pharoah were sent by God until he freed them and treat it as a myth. Belief must be completely baseless conspiracy theory to be rationalism free acceptable.

You went ahead with several more right there. It's baseless speculation that understanding biology leads to communism. It's also inconsistent to complain it makes no sense that the Congress awomended and amended the prayer that began with 'monotheistic god Brahma'. Americans have been saying 'a women' instead of 'a woman' for a few years already, so it is completely consistent with single and plural becoming interchangeable like 'fish'.  If you already can talk about team sport fencing or individual sport 🏀 basketball or Polytheistic god Jehovah, it's unfair discrimination to suddenly complain about that.

Rationalism is a terrible thing, because it empties spiritual knowledge of its true meaning by co-opting it to silly yet popular "new age science". Myths as abstracted meta-representations of animal and human actions and patterns of behavior and being-in-the-world is FAR more powerful than any "literal" historical interpretations. "Myth" is only a bad word to rationalists who cannot imagine these powerful unconscious forces which guide the evolution of humanity.

Rationalism quite literally led to communism, fascism and all manner of Utopian ideology. They try to exhaustively understand pre-history and history in rational terms and then extrapolate that into today, tomorrow and indefinitely into the future. It also leads to a complete erosion of true spiritual knowledge, so that the Democrats in Congress, and apparently you, think "amen" is a gendered word that needs to be counter-balanced by "a woman."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amen
"Amen (Hebrew: אָמֵן, 'ʾāmēn'; Greek: ἀμήν, 'amín'; Arabic: آمین, 'āmīn; Aramaic/Syriac: ܐܡܝܢ, 'ʾamīn')[1] is an Abrahamic declaration of affirmation[2] first found in the Hebrew Bible, and subsequently in the New Testament.[3] It is used in Jewish, Christian and Islamic worship, as a concluding word, or as a response to a prayer.[2] Common English translations of the word amen include "verily", "truly", "it is true", and "let it be so""

It was indian yogis, not myself who first noted that the pineal gland is located at the third eye and they place supreme importance on it.

Clarke conflated melanin with melatonin, produced in the pineal. I pointed this out and you interpret it as my believing the same things as her. I don't know anything about the difference in rate of calcified pineal between black, asian, and white population. I assume the research has been done and her data was correct. What I do know is coffee, artificial light especially from TV and computer screens before bed time, alcohol and other drugs are what shrinks your pineal.  I suspect her data showing the differences noted came from different continents, where the Africans had the least access to those things and the whites had the most. I'm aware that tap water and dairy are mentioned in reducing calcium in pineal, so it must have been enough concern for the research to be done.

Her data on black babies AVERAGING faster milestones of gross motor skill OTOH probably comes from observation in the same country, most likely USA. It's a fact and I've given you a neuroscientific explanation. Africans themselves have a word for INDIVDUALS with a large occiput, a 'kogo'.

Churches were emptied, often in favour of eastern spirituality, precisely because it added up to fairytale myth used for control to most who turned away. Knowing it may have some basis in fact, such as the plagues of Egypt and the Israelites release from slavery being real climate change collapse events, only helps people believe the bible. Other teachings are nothing but means of control but have a scientific basis in advancing group survival. It's very clear to me that is what Moses was primarily concerned with. Circumcision as a practice produces no benefit unless you consider reduced sensitivity. Not the reduced sensitivity of the sex organ, but the brutalization effect on producing killers for wars of survival and maybe a little agression. Admonishing homosexuality as an abomination to the Lord rather than allowed as expression of the INDIVDUALs natural drives, promoted greater reproduction, again benefitting the war effort and group survival. With overpopulation now, the opposite holds true. Buggery is still a punishable crime under other abrahamic religion where there is less seperation of church and state.

If everyone adopted a mythopoetic interpretation of religion, you have a society that can not function and eventually hell on earth. Morality becomes optional, because the ten commandments and teaching of Jesus are just entertaining art.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:02:54 PM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2021, 02:59:23 PM »
It was indian yogis, not myself who first noted that the pineal gland is located at the third eye and they place supreme importance on it.

Clarke conflated melanin with melatonin, produced in the pineal. I pointed this out and you interpret it as my believing the same things as her. I don't know anything about the difference in rate of calcified pineal between black, asian, and white population. I assume the research has been done and her data was correct. What I do know is coffee, artificial light especially from TV and computer screens before bed time, alcohol and other drugs are what shrinks your pineal.  I suspect her data showing the differences noted came from different continents, where the Africans had the least access to those things and the whites had the most. I'm aware that tap water and dairy are mentioned in reducing calcium in pineal, so it must have been enough concern for the research to be done.

Her data on black babies AVERAGING faster milestones of gross motor skill OTOH probably comes from observation in the same country, most likely USA. It's a fact and I've given you a neuroscientific explanation. Africans themselves have a word for INDIVDUALS with a large occiput, a 'kogo'.

Ask yourself this - why do you insist on going to bat for her?? You know WHY she was writing these things and inviting known anti-Semite hate-mongers to speak on campus and defending them. Are you denying that those were her motivations and that she was simply interested in advancing "scientific knowledge" for the benefit of humanity? If so, then I must apologize for calling you a racist and instead call you the most naïve and out of touch person I have ever come across.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 03:01:16 PM by Ashvin »

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2021, 06:25:25 PM »

Ask yourself this - why do you insist on going to bat for her?? You know WHY she was writing these things and inviting known anti-Semite hate-mongers to speak on campus and defending them. Are you denying that those were her motivations and that she was simply interested in advancing "scientific knowledge" for the benefit of humanity? If so, then I must apologize for calling you a racist and instead call you the most naïve and out of touch person I have ever come across.

Go back to what I said in the first place. It is a misrepresentation to call it 'going to bat' to begin with.  Black Studies  scholars are concerned with understanding the inhumanity of Europeans the global south experiences. Racists find that outrageous.

Now we know Tucker has said he is entertainment, not news and so lies. His target audience to entertain is old, white nativist. We know his script writer was a blatant Kkk level racist, he would have known and fox only fired him when it was uncovered.

Tucker has not changed, he did nothing to look into the accuracy of the statements made as Biden has, he presented all as innacurate being bona fide fake news as he swore he is under oath. As for the Wellesley professor, you have no basis on insisting that she holds those beliefs. I asked you how old she was when as an undergrad she invited him. 19? How about you don't get to ask questions if you don't answer them, I shouldn't be wasting time repeating this.

Now apply the same to proud liar Tucker. As a mature man, he does not get to distance himself from his scriptwriter and by extension, neither do you.

We know trump tells native born non whites to go back to their countries. What is your reason for going to bat for them?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 06:35:22 PM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Offline Cam

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: car corner
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2021, 07:07:46 PM »

Here's something to start with I thought was relevant to Canada and your enjoyment of welding.

I think rust puts lot of cars off the road even when they're running fine in very cold climate, because the cost of rust repair is more than car is worth. Some have terminal cancer and can't be saved, others can and if you know the tricks, it isn't that much work. This took me about 4 hrs, although stripping out seats and carpets and wiring if there's any there wasn't included here and obviously takes longer.

This part cost 90$, but if it is expensive or unavailable you can make your own and it's not that hard either. If something is going for inspection, like this will, it's safer to get the original or repro part. You can see light coming through holes in the original floor here.

1. You don't need to use the whole section if only part is rusted and it's easier to replace only the rusted area. Also just making the job simpler by cutting away from areas that are hard to get to and could have wiring running there, along the sill. In foto 1 you can see what I cut off.

2. Put the new piece over the old and outline it. Then cut 1cm ON THE INSIDE of that line. This is the first one I've done that it didn't just fall out easily once I cut it and had to grind or drill out a few spot welds to the chassis. These old GM were really built tough.

3. Grind to bare metal along the line that you traced and along the edge of the new section. On the back, do it 1cm on the inside.

4. Put a few rivets on to get started then tack it all in. Use a ball pein or pick hammer to tap down flush the join a you go along, it will be soft and easy to work if you do it immediately after welding next to it.

5. On the underneath, use a hammer to close any gaps and put tacks about every 2 inches.

6. Brush tar into the seam both sides. To save the whole vehicle from rust underneath, aside from welding involves a lot of wire brushing, rust converter (tannic acid) and body tar, all cheap products.

That's a pretty sweet repair Phil, thank you for sharing that. It's neat how you can add years to a car's life with just hours of work and a little know-how. I'm assuming you're using a flux core welder for this, correct me if I'm wrong. It looks like something you could do with stick but flux core or mig would be easier.
As this world disintegrates, do what you can to help build what comes next.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2021, 12:32:28 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/olBU619Dlsc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/olBU619Dlsc</a>

Chris Hedges says Trump should not have been banned from Twitter.  I consider it a non-issue.  I figure a decision had already been made to dump Trump.  Somewhere in the five-sided building orders are being followed and Twitter has nothing to do with it.  IMHO

Good to see Chris talk to Jimmy.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Interesting video
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2021, 09:52:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x3zaA6BA_ls" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x3zaA6BA_ls</a>

We as a people are so interested in just feeling good in the moment that we're ignoring what the challenges are for us to survive as a human race.

The problem is massive.  The way the population as a whole is responding is through group denial with the exception of the activists who are trying so hard to be heard.  But it's really too scary for people to think about.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 09:56:49 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Roger Tries To Straighten Things Out
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2021, 08:55:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZZnbgUm3TvY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZZnbgUm3TvY</a>

Holocaust comments, Mobilisation and the Left

Roger has been in trouble for saying that the Holocaust is just one of many examples of human fuckery.  Something like that and he is right.  Sadly a huge number of  people missed the point and thought Roger was minimizing  the Holocaust.

I agree with Roger.  Hitler did not have an exclusive franchise on human evil.  This is obviously true.  10% of the men who reside within the borders of the old Mongol Empire are  descended from Genghis Kahn.  We are committing genocide on future generations if we don't get serious about collapse.  That is the point.  I hope some of those who soiled their shortcloths can understand,
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 09:04:29 PM by K-Dog »

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
NO HONEYMOON FOR BIDEN: 1/20 PROTEST ON BOSTON COMMON, 4 PM

Aerial View Parkman Bandstand at Boston Common.

Four years ago Boston saw massive protests against the incoming Trump administration. Tens of thousands of people joined together in the streets to defend immigrant rights, women’s rights, Muslims, and the credibility of science. Today we are counting down the days until we don’t have to see Trump in the daily news cycle anymore. But the mood in the streets is starkly uncelebratory.

Underneath Biden’s rhetoric of national unity, he has promised little more than band-aids for gaping wounds like the climate crisis, health care crisis, and housing crisis. Biden’s plan to send a one time stimulus check of $1,400 will be small consolation to those who are out of work, sick, unable to pay rent, and drowning in debt. Add to this an armed hard right movement that took the capitol building on January 6th with no resistance from protesters and little resistance from Capitol Police. The electoral victory of the Democrats in 2020 feels a whole lot like another defeat.

We should not forget that Joe Biden was resurrected from obscurity less than a year ago to defeat an insurgent Bernie Sanders who was cruising toward a primary victory. Barack Obama made a few phone calls, Biden’s competitors dropped out, and the corporate media circled the wagons to defeat Sanders. The mantra that being more centrist made Biden more electable was never confirmed by polls or election results, but it was enough to defeat Democratic Party reformers. While we defend the election results from conspiracy theories and their armed right-wing adherents, we must also assert our right to demand more from Biden.

Trump has set expectations for Biden incredibly low. A demobilized left has given Biden a free hand to stuff his cabinet with war hawks and austerity advocates left over from the Obama administration and other allies from his past. Even the Democratic Party’s progressive wing has been mum on their banner issues like Medicare for All, abolishing ICE, and a Green New Deal, while falling in line to re-elect Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker.

On Inauguration Day a coalition of organizations are coming together to re-take the initiative for a progressive agenda with a rally on the Boston Common at 4 pm. Security will be a priority as everyone will be asked to wear masks and practice physical distancing. A top priority will be to demand economic security for working people without wasting billions on corporate welfare. A real Green New Deal is necessary to create millions of good new jobs, recover the economy, and set us on a path for climate stability by 2030. The suffering and death caused by the coronavirus must translate into the political will to replace the current patchwork of private health insurance with universal health care. We also need real solutions to the other pandemic of police brutality with impunity that has burdened communities of color for generations.

John Andrews, Secretary of the Green-Rainbow Party, said, “We are relieved to see President Trump leave office, since he is one of the most incompetent and corrupt presidents in our history. However, we must now join with many other progressive organizations and individuals to say that there must be no honeymoon for Biden.”

Current coalition partners include: The Boston May Day Coalition, Mass Peace Action, Green-Rainbow Party, The New Democracy Coalition, Extinction Rebellion, Socialist Alternative, North American Indian Center of Boston, United American Indians of New England, Refuse Fascism, The Boston Labor Solidarity Committee, and the Boston Independent Socialist Group.

Click here for more info.

https://digboston.com/no-honeymoon-for-biden-1-20-protest-on-boston-common-4-pm/
NECROCAPITALISM at http://openmind693.wordpress.com ‘Rolling thunder. Shock. A noble one in fear and dread sets things in order and is watchful.’ I-Ching (Hex.51)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Roger Tries To Straighten Things Out
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2021, 05:10:37 AM »
I agree with Roger.  Hitler did not have an exclusive franchise on human evil.  This is obviously true.  10% of the men who reside within the borders of the old Mongol Empire are  descended from Genghis Kahn.  We are committing genocide on future generations if we don't get serious about collapse.  That is the point.  I hope some of those who soiled their shortcloths can understand,

Starvation on a regional level is inevitable.  It is unlikely that regions withstill decent arable laand and water will ship to regions without.  so starvation on the mass scale is inevitable in some places.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: Roger Tries To Straighten Things Out
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2021, 12:42:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZZnbgUm3TvY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZZnbgUm3TvY</a>

Holocaust comments, Mobilisation and the Left

Roger has been in trouble for saying that the Holocaust is just one of many examples of human fuckery.  Something like that and he is right.  Sadly a huge number of  people missed the point and thought Roger was minimizing  the Holocaust.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/J005yctgGG4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/J005yctgGG4</a>

Roger Hallam on the XR Global Support Conflict | January 2021

Roger is being cancelled from XR. 

Truth for truth’s sake is the principal part of human perfection

Once a system becomes closed and activists stop talking to other people, it becomes corrupt.

I have registered for the Zoom meeting.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 12:50:13 PM by K-Dog »

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2021, 02:38:11 PM »
I'm still around.  My wondering circle took me away from the Diner for a while.  I'd like to say I was doing what this guy has been doing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vvtqKMxZ95s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vvtqKMxZ95s</a>

But all I have been doing is sitting on my ass.  My skill at coding improves which you know if you have been at my website recently.  But my ass gets fatter.  I am happy to say I got outside yesterday and moved a mulch pile next to my garden now ready for planting.

Tony Santos is a tough talking train driver.  He pretends to be a thug but since he drives a train among other things I don't think he would rip any of your shit off unless you needed to be taught a lesson.  Or if he needed your hedge trimmers.

Tony is an interesting guy who can tell you to fuck yourself yet explain that Cupressus Sargentii needs serpentine soil to grow.  All in the same sentence.

I think Tony should hook up with Roger Hallam for some illegal midnight tree planting.  Roger is down these days and needs cheering up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SOt1ob0VJb0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SOt1ob0VJb0</a>

The 'The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill introduced on the House of Commons on 9 March 2021 can put you in prison for ten years for speaking out.

"The first duty of government is to protect its citizens and communities, keep them safe and to ensure that they can get on with their daily lives peacefully and without unnecessary interference"

Justification enough for a conservative motherfucking asshole to blow your shit away.  It justifies the bill.  The bill introduces draconian police powers that makes protest more criminal than rape.

This is why Roger is being a Debbie Downer and is muttering shit that is going to get him into trouble.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 02:53:51 PM by K-Dog »

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2021, 12:11:32 PM »
Kumbayah

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnqy9GWYHvw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nnqy9GWYHvw</a>

'Reaching across the isle' as the saying goes.  What does a knuckle dragger think part one?

I had to work hard to get this video here.  I'd tell this patsy for the rich man to put his red pill where the sun don't shine.  Separating everyone into a despised left and 'normies' (must be the equivalent of left 'sheeple').  It is indicative of a pathology.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2021, 03:07:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQJIGqNPmO0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WQJIGqNPmO0</a>

68 views I am going to be a Rock Star.

I found it browsing.  After I did the chat I was off to other things.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 03:26:15 PM by K-Dog »

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2021, 01:19:25 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQJIGqNPmO0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WQJIGqNPmO0</a>

68 views I am going to be a Rock Star.

I found it browsing.  After I did the chat I was off to other things.

'I think it's real because the story has been out for a few years now'

Precisely why it's BS. Islamic terrorist attacks  there in the 90s, yet suddenly only in the past 3 yrs everyone who never heard of uighers before can pronounce "weegur". They know all a sudden theres genocide of a state with 30million people with not 1 foto or video. Meanwhile all the Muslim countries being, having been or going to be bombed, droned, occupied by us have sent delegates to inspect Xinjiang and are satisfied theres a lot of mosques built but no concentration camps. You need to look outside western msm to know that though.

HK was handed back to China thanks to Margaret Thatcher pissing off the then Chinese chairman, who threatened to invade if the British did not give a date to get out. If Thatcher had not tried to secure an ongoing occupation, it would have just quietly and unofficially happened, because all corrupt rich CPC (not ccp, another trump era catchphrase) officials had their money parked there. There was never democracy in HK under the British either and any rebellion was put down with live ammo immediately.

This guy has it ass backwards that something needs to be done but is not going to be done. Nothing needs to be done, but consent for the MIC to make massive profits losing a war churning out hardware with china as the major component supplier is going very well. Nobody even noticed the dollars loss of reserve status, as it seems just a natural part of the aftermath