AuthorTopic: Coronavirus: Trumpvirus  (Read 8047 times)

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus: Threat or Menace?
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2020, 04:32:47 PM »
Hunts Point shutdown no produce being delivered in Fishkill NY 80 miles north of NYC.

High end shops boarded in city across US. What will be used to induce riots? No food? No electric? Paid prevaricators? All of the above? All just to get rid of Trump????   

Offline Nearingsfault

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2020, 04:34:40 PM »
They killed America without firing a shot.

Wife works at local hospital they have ONE case. 130 miles north of NYC.
I hope it stays that way for her sake
Friend's son works in NYC says there are no fork lift loading bodies all BS.
Give it time...

Video of central hospital in NYC for CV19 shows ghost town no one coming no one going no ambulances nothing.
I believe covid care is focused on certain hospitals others are reserved for other cases... regular emergencies are way down because people are staying home...bhthat's how it's working here

It is Newtown on a global scale.
If its important then try something, fail, disect, learn from it, try again, and again and again until it kills you or you succeed.

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2020, 04:38:36 PM »
Has anybody on this board actually seen a sick person with their own two eyes?

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2020, 04:40:13 PM »
Hunts Point shutdown no produce being delivered in Fishkill NY 80 miles north of NYC.

High end shops boarded in city across US. What will be used to induce riots? No food? No electric? Paid prevaricators? All of the above? All just to get rid of Trump????

This is a REAL pandemic, not an effort to get rid of Trump.  Trump is a pea-brained sociopathic narcissist who we should all ignore until he gives up and walks away out of frustration at being a nobody.  But getting back to real matters...

FOOD SECURITY is about to leap into the public consciousness here as large as the pandemic itself!

Check out some of the stories I've posted here https://www.quora.com/q/cjkzdcszahxbboxj and here https://www.quora.com/q/vjkvmloowqmytclb

I'm not saying we're gonna be starving to death soon, but I'm warning that many foods may become unavailable, which we are used to having. Like rice, for example.  And all food will probably begin to significantly increase in price as food shortages appear everywhere, almost. 

Good time to tend to some of our own food supply in gardens and micro-farms locally!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 04:44:30 PM by JRM »
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2020, 04:45:33 PM »
I was thinking a 1% kill virus would not cut population much. But no food that will do it.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2020, 05:17:52 PM »
I was thinking a 1% kill virus would not cut population much. But no food that will do it.

It's more like 3.5%.  X7.8B Homo Saps = 273M.  That's a lot of Dead People.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline monsta666

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2020, 06:12:30 PM »

My dad knows on a personal level one of the doctors that died from coronavirus in the UK. Also my sister was working in the same hospital as a nurse who committed suicide due to the increased pressure of a surge of patients so don't try to bullshit the whole thing. Tell people who died from coronavirus it is all a major hoax.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2020, 07:34:57 PM »

My dad knows on a personal level one of the doctors that died from coronavirus in the UK. Also my sister was working in the same hospital as a nurse who committed suicide due to the increased pressure of a surge of patients so don't try to bullshit the whole thing. Tell people who died from coronavirus it is all a major hoax.

EP is very Near-Sighted.  His vision extends only as far as his own neighborhood.  If it's not happening to him, it's not happening.  ::)

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline cernunnos5

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2020, 07:39:35 PM »
Me and MrsC5 were pretty fucking sick. Still having lung problems.

Connected to one other in London.

There is a motto by a well known organized crime group I have had some dealings with and try to avoid. "Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead".

Yet there is a grand conspiracy of millions keeping their mouths shut, hum. From countries that hate each other. Netanyahu and the Iranians have teamed up... to put American red necks in concentration camps to take away their god given guns and give them the mark of the beast.

That sounds reasonable.

What drugs are you on, boy?

Better question. What drugs are you supposed to be on but decided to stop taking lately?

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2020, 07:42:31 PM »
I haven't seen any sick people and I damn sure don't want to if I can help it.  I wore my mask to Home Fucking Depot today..
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2020, 08:01:43 PM »
I haven't seen any sick people and I damn sure don't want to if I can help it.  I wore my mask to Home Fucking Depot today..

You're my hero, Eddie!  No, I'm not being facetious.

We're all in well below elbow depth.  Check out what's going on with food, world-wide! Whole nations are saying, "Nah, I'll keep my farking rice, thank you very much."

We ain't seen nothing yet. We're just getting started on this one.

https://www.quora.com/q/cjkzdcszahxbboxj
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 08:12:50 PM by JRM »
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2020, 08:02:21 PM »

Did you get a nice stylish one or are you wearing one of those ugly hospital masks?

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2020, 08:40:02 PM »
For non-work use I'm wearing the same pink earlobe cheapies the US heathcare workers are wearing in the meme Surly posted  (with the garbage bag protective gowns). Those are the ones preferred by my employees.. I just had some at home already.

I work in a molded mask. I've worn the same kind since dental school. I think they work pretty well, even though they aren't N95 rated.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2020, 08:53:21 PM »
For non-work use I'm wearing the same pink earlobe cheapies the US heathcare workers are wearing in the meme Surly posted  (with the garbage bag protective gowns). Those are the ones preferred by my employees.. I just had some at home already.

I work in a molded mask. I've worn the same kind since dental school. I think they work pretty well, even though they aren't N95 rated.

Wait till you see my DIY Instructional Video on making your own SUPER MASK!  :icon_sunny:  Gearing Up for Cororona...

Coming tomorrow to a Laptop Near You.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2020, 01:42:12 AM »

Anyone who has "actually seen a sick person with their own two eyes" is now sick, Einstein.
You think this a plot to get rid of Trump, I suggest you take it up with the families of the dead.
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly now, love mercy now, walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it."