AuthorTopic: Don't tell anybody. They kill prophets here.  (Read 1339 times)

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: Don't tell anybody. They kill prophets here.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 02:59:34 PM »
If you go to the MAP and zoom in east of the Mississippi you can see big data at work. To understand consider this.

Biff pulled his rig under the canopy and began filling her up with diesel. Walking into the store the little sleigh-bell on the door-frame announced his entrance. A couple of hot dogs and a big plastic cup of iced colored water Biff walked to the counter with his purchase. He watched the breasts of the store clerk jiggle as she turned to face him.

‘How is your day going’ he said.

Fine, how’s yours?’ she said as she rang up the items and took Biff's card. She bent close to check the out of state ID in his wallet against the card. Handing it back and pointing to the customer keypad she said.

‘Eight twenty nine’

Biff swiped the card and entered a code.

Handing Biff his receipt the clerk said,

‘Thank you, have a nice day’ Biff replied

‘You too’

And Biff was gone.

Susan got off work an hour and a half later and felt fine for four days. She rents a trailer across the tracks on the other side of town. The town which appears as a dot smack in the middle of an interstate on the MAP.

Conspiracy theory, you decide. Zoom in and out on the map. Pearls on a string.

Big Data is the infection city data point matched to a city which is shown with a major traffic artery going through or next to it. At this time cities too far from major traffic arteries are so less affected that the map shows how the virus was transmitted. The clarity of the relationship will soon not be apparent as the virus spreads evenly from where it has been seeded.

The story happened a month ago.  Susan finally got sick enough to get on the Radar.  The map is actually showing things delayed by an incubation period and transmission is actually already more dispersed.  As things turn out if you go to the live map today the pattern is even more clear than this snapshot which I took yesterday.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 03:06:57 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 03:23:21 PM »
Fiction often straddles non-fiction, and I rather like your fiction-writing skills, K-dog. Have you published any novels or novellas? You should! Not that we can count on a readership in the nearish future. But you could enjoy the process.
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2020, 03:35:33 PM »
Because we don't limit travel at all, New Yorkers are bailing by the thousands and taking their Corona with them......today.

Texas stil has a real test shortage. Test centers are barely running...sick people have trouble getting tested. A real shit sandwich...not much excuse for this....feel free to blame it on Trump and the Repubiican assholes like Dan Patrick and Greg Abbott. It is DEFINITELY their fucking fault. Sorry Fox News. Trump is a bumbling fool who is looking to do anything but take responsibility.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 03:49:02 PM »
Because we don't limit travel at all, New Yorkers are bailing by the thousands and taking their Corona with them......today.

Texas stil has a real test shortage. Test centers are barely running...sick people have trouble getting tested. A real shit sandwich...not much excuse for this....feel free to blame it on Trump and the Repubiican assholes like Dan Patrick and Greg Abbott. It is DEFINITELY their fucking fault. Sorry Fox News. Trump is a bumbling fool who is looking to do anything but take responsibility.

Faux News and Trump (and minions) are at war with public health. We know that -- with my own state's governor (and lots of other governors) forming epicenters of the emerging new "we". That's why this is at once a political, social, biological (etc.) shitstorm.

We ain't seen nothin' yet.
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2020, 11:32:05 AM »
I'm proud of this work so I brought it here. A comment made at Clusterfuck Nation five minutes ago.  It concerns a poster who tried to pass this link off as real news.  RE will know Brian to be the source of my knowledge of Coeur d’Alene.

https://itsmac.com/2020/06/02/coeur-dalene-idaho-stands-up-antifa-stands-down/

A dog and pony show you have been had.

“several white Mercedes vans were seen with dozens of people that didn’t belong in our community.

The white Mercedes vans were out of state. I took my 350E to Idaho to see the eclipse. I had to leave it in Montana when it came down with a case of transmission covid and I was stuck in low. Not good when 18 wheelers are riding your ass on Montana freeways. I saw the eclipse in Idaho as planned but to make a long story short I had to have the car shipped back to Seattle to get it fixed. I know of another 350 owner who had a similar tale of woe in Oregon.

Mercedes don’t do flyover country. There are no dealers except in the biggest of American cities. None that can do service. There is one in Spokane but the tea leaves are telling me these vans drove a long way. That is what is likely.

So why. Who funds this. The photos of the armed citizens are highly suspect. Coeur d’Alene people are friendly and laid back. You won’t find as many haters as are shown in these photos unless the whole thing is staged.

‘For more than two decades, the Coeur d’Alene community came together, rejecting the vision of white supremacist Richard Butler’s small band and organizing a tenacious effort to drive them out without the dangerous confrontation seen recently in Virginia.‘

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2017/0831/The-Idaho-town-that-stared-down-hate-and-won

Fake news is always flawed and when you find one flaw you usually will see others. White Mercedes vans in a city that went out of its way to fight racist hate and which remains vigilant in doing so. An obvious setup which does show the deep state does support Trump after all.

Photo courtesy of Mark Addy is listed 10 times and no other source. A quote from a resident with another name. This stinks of a setup and all photos are posed. Tax dollars at work.

The quoted ‘resident’ described at least 1000 people. Coeur d’Alene is not big enough for that to be credible. You could not get that many pick up trucks downtown.

Just helping you not to be a tool of the man sophia. So maybe you won’t get fooled again. 🙂
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2020, 11:50:56 AM »
Those Coeur d'Alene folks are some scary assed mofos.

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2020, 12:12:19 PM »
Everything I know about Coeur d'Alene.is contained in the words of this song.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0gcvjlMSsPY&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0gcvjlMSsPY&fs=1</a>

Let's see if he's still smiling when that hand cannon discharges in his pants and blows his dick off. Moron.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2020, 01:01:24 PM »

I zoomed in on this picture to take a good look.  Careful scrutiny.  Very careful scrutiny.  Nasty, gun.  I think she could lose a kneecap.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 01:03:21 PM by K-Dog »

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2020, 01:11:12 PM »

I've been to Coeur d'Alene many times.  The executor of my Last Will & Testament lives there.  Beautiful neighborhood.  A couple of really good restaurants also.  Last trip there, I had a great Prime Rib.   :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2020, 02:07:18 AM »

Cosplay assholes who will piss their pants when the helicopters swoop in.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2020, 02:09:20 AM »
I'm proud of this work so I brought it here. A comment made at Clusterfuck Nation five minutes ago.  It concerns a poster who tried to pass this link off as real news.  RE will know Brian to be the source of my knowledge of Coeur d’Alene.

https://itsmac.com/2020/06/02/coeur-dalene-idaho-stands-up-antifa-stands-down/

A dog and pony show you have been had.

“several white Mercedes vans were seen with dozens of people that didn’t belong in our community.

The white Mercedes vans were out of state. I took my 350E to Idaho to see the eclipse. I had to leave it in Montana when it came down with a case of transmission covid and I was stuck in low. Not good when 18 wheelers are riding your ass on Montana freeways. I saw the eclipse in Idaho as planned but to make a long story short I had to have the car shipped back to Seattle to get it fixed. I know of another 350 owner who had a similar tale of woe in Oregon.

Mercedes don’t do flyover country. There are no dealers except in the biggest of American cities. None that can do service. There is one in Spokane but the tea leaves are telling me these vans drove a long way. That is what is likely.

So why. Who funds this. The photos of the armed citizens are highly suspect. Coeur d’Alene people are friendly and laid back. You won’t find as many haters as are shown in these photos unless the whole thing is staged.

‘For more than two decades, the Coeur d’Alene community came together, rejecting the vision of white supremacist Richard Butler’s small band and organizing a tenacious effort to drive them out without the dangerous confrontation seen recently in Virginia.‘

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2017/0831/The-Idaho-town-that-stared-down-hate-and-won

Fake news is always flawed and when you find one flaw you usually will see others. White Mercedes vans in a city that went out of its way to fight racist hate and which remains vigilant in doing so. An obvious setup which does show the deep state does support Trump after all.

Photo courtesy of Mark Addy is listed 10 times and no other source. A quote from a resident with another name. This stinks of a setup and all photos are posed. Tax dollars at work.

The quoted ‘resident’ described at least 1000 people. Coeur d’Alene is not big enough for that to be credible. You could not get that many pick up trucks downtown.

Just helping you not to be a tool of the man sophia. So maybe you won’t get fooled again. 🙂

:emthup: :emthup: :emthup:

Well done.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."