AuthorTopic: Down the rabbit hole with the Covid-19 conspiracy theorists  (Read 1192 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Down the rabbit hole with the Covid-19 conspiracy theorists
« on: April 05, 2020, 10:42:46 AM »

When people feel like they have no control over their lives – like in the midst of a global pandemic – the comforting certainty of conspiracy theories seems increasingly attractive.

Today I fell down a rabbit hole of rabid Trump supporters who are convinced Covid-19 is both a hoax and also Trump’s greatest moment as president. He has acted decisively apparently, while also knowing that Covid-19 is a Hollywood Liberal Elite cover-up.

And it involves Celine Dion. And New Zealand*.

I first became aware of those massive scoops when I learned this via Facebook: “Bill gates has now stood down. Along with many others, LinkedIn ceo, amazon ceo, for example. Tom hanks has it in Australia!?? wot? Justin trudeas wife? Celine dion and heidi klum with rumours if falling it… shutting the economy down slowly. All these people that are ‘testing positive’ are all a part of the cabal, its a cult for the elite. Trump was one of the 1st people to take action. And is the one who is speaking the loudest and being active. The USA have initiated state of emergency. The WHO are corrupt and owned by the deepstate”.

I had to know more. What was the connection between Celine Dion and Heidi Klum and Covid-19? “Wot?” indeed!

https://thespinoff.co.nz/society/17-03-2020/emily-writes-down-the-rabbit-hole-with-the-covid-19-conspiracy-theorists/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind