AuthorTopic: American Censorship is alive and well.  (Read 80 times)

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
American Censorship is alive and well.
« on: July 02, 2020, 01:43:00 PM »
American Censorship.

I get moved to go after the trolls at Honey Trap Central from time to time.  I have been outspoken and honest there lately.  Today Cassius Marcellus Clay is my hero.  I think there is a family connection. 

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/cassius-marcellus-clay-fiery-kentucky-abolitionist/

Clay became an abolitionist early in his life after hearing a speech by William Lloyd Garrison while at Yale in 1832. He eventually founded the abolitionist newspaper True American.

He was also a total badass who killed his enemies and died of natural causes at 92.  Then I read about the civil war.  A bug bit and I had to write a comment at Clusterfuck Nation.

Note the bottom of my comment In this screenshot.

Here is the same view through K-Proxy. 

I hesitate to post this because I am fully aware I do not always see:  Your comment is awaiting moderation. when Kunstler or his handlers slams down the hammer.  Sometimes they warn me sometimes they don't.

But I'm feeling metal today so what the hell.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7A7kn6zQe4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z7A7kn6zQe4</a>

I think Kunstler will be coming out with an autobiography soon.  The title will be:

American Asshole

https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/beware-of-what-you-wish-for/

This does not come as a surprise.  My clarity of opinion has even been respected by some of the trolls at Clusterfuck Nation of late.  I have been writing well.  As I have been running a high tide I'm not surprised the curmudgeon and the Homeland Security Program who pays him would be concerned.

Why I'm here and why I have a blog of my own.

* The comment was approved, this time.  The last time Kunstler put me on a leash I left for three weeks.  I am fully aware all my comments published to clusterfucknation may not get a public view even when I can see them because I am logged in.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:10:11 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: American Censorship is alive and well.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 02:10:44 PM »
American Censorship.

I get moved to go after the trolls at Honey Trap Central from time to time.  //

My clarity of opinion has even been respected by some of the trolls at Clusterfuck Nation of late.  I have been writing well.  As I have been running a high tide I'm not surprised the curmudgeon and the Homeland Security Program who pays him would be concerned.

* The comment was approved, this time.  The last time Kunstler put me on a leash I left for three weeks.  I am fully aware all my comments published to clusterfucknation may not get a public view even when I can see mine because I am logged in.

What's the sense of leaving it in the locker room?  In a very real sense, what are they gong to threaten you with, now that you known the game and at least some of the players?
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 02:26:32 PM »
American Censorship.

I get moved to go after the trolls at Honey Trap Central from time to time.  //

My clarity of opinion has even been respected by some of the trolls at Clusterfuck Nation of late.  I have been writing well.  As I have been running a high tide I'm not surprised the curmudgeon and the Homeland Security Program who pays him would be concerned.

* The comment was approved, this time.  The last time Kunstler put me on a leash I left for three weeks.  I am fully aware all my comments published to clusterfucknation may not get a public view even when I can see mine because I am logged in.

What's the sense of leaving it in the locker room?  In a very real sense, what are they gong to threaten you with, now that you known the game and at least some of the players?

I just went back and left a short comment which went through un-moderated.  They have it set up for length I suspect.  Here is the comment.

Iím being moderated so Iím out for the rest of this thread.

I mean it but I'm looking back to see what may have triggered it.  I think this is it.

No SSL it is not. Why do you give me this low hanging fruit?

Iím the one that people can actually meet. The one who is real here for sure. I am the only one with a real identity besides JHK. It did not start that way but your British contingent let me know that they consider that a person has a right to say whatever they want to pretty much as long as they have the stones not to be anonymous. Since in truth there is nothing wrong with what I say I came out of the closet. Click the ĎK-Dogí at the top of this comment and go to the bottom of my page. Iím real.

Iím the one who knows that Asoka could stay up for three days straight without ever needing sleep and he has not been at all alone in such endurance. The way I put it years ago was:

Some of these trolls have super powers.

Even if they are only gears in the transmission.

That was in response to:

SoftStarLight July 1, 2020 at 4:08 pm #

Itís actually the exact reverse but whatever.

Yeah, right.  A keyboard, two monitors, and a bathrobe and I have the upper hand against a multi-billion dollar budget how?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I had also been I'll admit flipping shit at the number one racist pig there who has been reassigned and who has also had a name change.  It gets complicated to explain.

Iím impressed. This is the longest, of what appears to be an original post ever made by the Vlad/Janos/Serendi. Character. Usually anything more that two paragraphs from this character is cut and paste.

Has the character been reassigned? There are vocabulary differences! Perhaps the character has become a more worthy adversary? Having the former author stand in while the name was changed gave the new author a chance to review the character notes. A good move, it makes sense.

But back to the post. Thatís a lot of fishing line to play out. Play out that much line and you could get your line snagged.

Rant as you will I donít see how purifying the world with bleach is going to make anything better. There are a lot of white people who are S-T-U-P-I-D. Literally millions of them. And come on now Sredni Vashtar. White people can be the most stupid people of all, you know it is true.

They also smell like dogs.

When they started accusing ME of being the angel of the DEEP STATE I suppose I should of expected that moderation or a ban was near.  In this comment the italics are a quote of what a troll had written about me.  They gave me an army, isn't that sweet.  I guess they want a fair fight being as they are the army.  That is how Obama set it up.

You folks are way better at this than we are and are prepared in all kinds of ways, not the least of which is the psychological.

I stand before your Persian army, one of the 300 as I if I stood at Thermopylae. We hold you back and you outnumber us 7,000 to one. You have all the toys and I have only my code and my wits to fight you with.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:09:19 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 03:01:38 PM »

That does not stop them from trying.  Somebody 'in the know' is not in their playbook and there is I suspect, confusion.  I hope so.  I'll take what I can get.  Mostly people 'in the know' have all sorts of legal issues to worry about should they whistle-blow but I blundered into my knowledge by them making a very public and stupid mistake.  I am not under an NDA and am a private citizen who has learned too much.  Some would have me arrested I know; but all my info is a result of my dogged pursuit using only publicly available tools.  Nothing illegal.  They were sloppy and I essentially looked through an open door on a public street.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:10:33 PM by K-Dog »