AuthorTopic: Sunday, Bloody Sunday 2  (Read 830 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Sunday, Bloody Sunday 2
« on: July 26, 2020, 05:16:28 AM »

gc2reddit-logoOff the keyboard, camera & microphone of RE

Follow us on Twitter @doomstead666

Friend us on Facebook

Published on the Doomstead Diner on July 26, 2020

Discuss this article at the Kitchen Sink inside the Diner

It's been a Bloody Week in the World of Collapse, and inside the Diner as well.  Never a dull moment inside the Diner, but this was an exceptionally strife ridden week.  Things have calmed down now some though, since the 2 Diners causing the most havoc and making life unpleasant for everyone have decided to go Walkabout.  These 2 guys are like the 2 guys from the original Star Trek series episode "The Alternative Factor".  It's the same guy, but they come from different Universes, one made mostly of Matter, the other mostly of Anti-Matter.  If they ever come in direct contact with each other, both Universes are instantly annihiliated.

They came as close as we have ever been to the annihiliation of the Diner Forum, but thankfully we survived it. 🙂  Together they did a better job of Nuking the Forum than all our worst Trolls of the past, known colloquially on the Diner ast Moriarty, Watson & F-Bomb.  Somewhat amazing to me that 2 long time Diners I consider friends would be so destructive.  It is now once again however a safe place to have a rational and respectful discussion of Collapse issues.

In the world at large, today I cover 3 major Collapse stories in progress, the Demonstrations which began in Portland and now have expanded to other cities as well. POTUS Donalditry Trumpovetsky sent in the SS to make Political Points with his Base as the "Law & Order" President, which so far has pretty much backfired on him as almost everything he does is ill conceived and poorly executed.

After that, I cover the required COVID story, which is more about Education since the Public Skules are scheduled to fully reopen here on the Last Great Frontier in less than 3 weeks.  This as new COVID cases climb here exponentially, with much of the disease problem being brought to Alaska by the Commercial Fishing industry.

Finally, I discuss the latest brouhaha with China, this time WRT the Embassies each one has in the other country.  In tit-for-tat fashion, both countries are requiring the other country to close its embassies.  This of course is another harbinger of War on the Horizon.

So, fix yourself a Loaded Bloody Mary and enjoy another 20 minutes reviewing the world in Collapse with me.  Try my new Anti-COVID Bloody Mary recipe as well!  It may not actually help, but it certainly will make you feel better (although your Breath will smell worse).  lol.

Save As Many As You Can

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday, Bloody Sunday 2
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 01:29:25 PM »
Breakfast of champions
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 02:52:08 PM »
Breakfast of champions

Works great for me, anyhow.   :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 06:10:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vb1OkOkDh4k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vb1OkOkDh4k</a>

Ok, lets see how this one goes.

This video I downloaded to my computer from our local news.  Then I pushed it to You Tube and embedded it here.  The Starbucks I know very well.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 06:34:27 PM »

Ok, lets see how this one goes.

This video I downloaded to my computer from our local news.  Then I pushed it to You Tube and embedded it here.  The Starbucks I know very well.

All quite likely true.

They can only arrest,procoess through the judicial system and incarcerate so many, so fast.  It's a numbers game.

RE
Save As Many As You Can