AuthorTopic: Rudy and Sidney are wonderful  (Read 5447 times)

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Rudy and Sidney are wonderful
« on: November 19, 2020, 03:34:15 PM »
After listening to the news conference by the president's lawyers I would say I can see old white Joe being snapped in two by the beaks of the Kraken. They re-framed the issue not as small potatoes Trump versus Biden but as war against America and subversion of the constitution. Holy cow this is at the stage of arrest, trials and if found guilty hanging. Maybe even Biden. Not to mention war against Venezuela, Cuba, and China. They have framed it as an existential issue for the United States.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U24XRyyV1n0m/

Online Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Rudy and Sidney are wonderful
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 06:31:20 AM »
Except the whole scenario is made-up bullshit.....the stuff of fantasy. Not even Fox News believes any of this crap.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 11:05:18 AM »
After listening to the news conference by the president's lawyers I would say I can see old white Joe being snapped in two by the beaks of the Kraken. They re-framed the issue not as small potatoes Trump versus Biden but as war against America and subversion of the constitution. Holy cow this is at the stage of arrest, trials and if found guilty hanging. Maybe even Biden. Not to mention war against Venezuela, Cuba, and China. They have framed it as an existential issue for the United States.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U24XRyyV1n0m/

We will know soon enough whether there is anything here. What is undeniable is that the American left and democratic party has become an existential threat to the world, regardless of whether they coordinated with Dominion and Smartmatic to rig the election software for Biden (which I would not past them).

Rudy and Sidney need to put up more than what they have so far, though. I think you and I know that and all we want is a fair shake, just like the rest of the "deplorables" which the left has ignored and condescended to for decades. People like Eddie, though, would rather have ALL of these reports, along with those questioning the Covid cult narrative, be censored and eliminated from public view. They don't want any of it to be considered and investigated. That is the cultic mantra of the Left - if we can't see or hear it, then it doesn't exist, and we can all live in blissful ignorance and infantile dependence on our corporate and political overlords.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 11:06:57 AM by Ashvin »

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Dominion Voting Systems Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Hearing
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 12:37:17 PM »
Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Fact-Finding Hearing

Dominion Voting Systems Thursday night abruptly backed out of attending a fact-finding hearing that was set for Friday morning with the Pennsylvania House State Government Committee.

At a press conference Friday morning, State Govt Committee Chair Seth Grove said the 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used Dominion’s voting machines have been “hung out to dry and slapped in their faces.”

Pennsylvania lawmakers had scheduled the hearing with the voting machine manufacturer “to help identify and correct any irregularities in the election process,” according to the House Republican Caucus.

“It is vitally important voters have faith in the machines they use to cast their ballots. On the heels of Gov. Tom Wolf unilaterally decertifying every voting machine in the Commonwealth, we need to know whether these new machines met expectations, whether they are reliable and whether they are not subject to interference,” said Rep. Grove (R-York).

Dominion had initially agreed to attend the hearing, before it “abruptly canceled,”  Grove said.

“I was impressed at what appeared to be the willingness that Dominion Voting Systems to address accusations and it would have put 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used their machines at ease—including myself, thinking that Dominion was willing to publicly back up their product which PA taxpayers invested millions to purchase” he noted during the presser. “Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up, and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”

Grove blasted the company for “retreating into the darkness,” rather than appearing at the hearing with “honesty and integrity.”

The committee chair said he wanted to know why a company with nothing to hide would back out.

Online Nearingsfault

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Voting Systems Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Hearing
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 02:09:12 PM »
Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Fact-Finding Hearing

Dominion Voting Systems Thursday night abruptly backed out of attending a fact-finding hearing that was set for Friday morning with the Pennsylvania House State Government Committee.

At a press conference Friday morning, State Govt Committee Chair Seth Grove said the 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used Dominion’s voting machines have been “hung out to dry and slapped in their faces.”

Pennsylvania lawmakers had scheduled the hearing with the voting machine manufacturer “to help identify and correct any irregularities in the election process,” according to the House Republican Caucus.

“It is vitally important voters have faith in the machines they use to cast their ballots. On the heels of Gov. Tom Wolf unilaterally decertifying every voting machine in the Commonwealth, we need to know whether these new machines met expectations, whether they are reliable and whether they are not subject to interference,” said Rep. Grove (R-York).

Dominion had initially agreed to attend the hearing, before it “abruptly canceled,”  Grove said.

“I was impressed at what appeared to be the willingness that Dominion Voting Systems to address accusations and it would have put 1.3. million Pennsylvanians who used their machines at ease—including myself, thinking that Dominion was willing to publicly back up their product which PA taxpayers invested millions to purchase” he noted during the presser. “Unfortunately, last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up, and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to provide their input in a public format.”

Grove blasted the company for “retreating into the darkness,” rather than appearing at the hearing with “honesty and integrity.”

The committee chair said he wanted to know why a company with nothing to hide would back out.
based on a real easy search of the chairmans voting history I would say because it was a political hatchet job disguised as a fact finding mission to raise his profile.
If its important then try something, fail, disect, learn from it, try again, and again and again until it kills you or you succeed.

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 04:07:33 PM »
All voting machines must have publicly readable software and publicly viewable hardware design. These must be audit-able by all parties both before and after each election on each machine. 

As we have seen mail-in is just fraud waiting to happen.

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Voting Systems Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Hearing
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 06:09:15 PM »

based on a real easy search of the chairmans voting history I would say because it was a political hatchet job disguised as a fact finding mission to raise his profile.

Every politicians is trying to raise his/her profile... that doesn't mean they can't answer a few simple questions about their product. I will give them the benefit of the doubt right now and say they are just acting on advice on counsel to get prepared before an official hearing... but if they don't show up early next week, it means they have something to hide.