PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Zombie Rehab

AuthorTopic: Zombie Rehab  (Read 44686 times)

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Zombie Rehab
« on: June 09, 2013, 06:59:41 PM »
You tryin' to say that women only care about their looks?  That we are just there for you Men to oogle at?"--I could see that being an issue, possibly.

No, I was not thinking of the painting or vanity. I was thinking of the female symbol.
Female sign ♀  itīs a gender sign derived from astrological symbols, denoting the classical planet Venus. Also female sign represents feminism in philosophy and sociology. This symbol has been in use since the Renaissance also denoting elements in alchemy, specifically the metal copper. Female sign ♀ is also believed by some to represent a hand mirror, with the top half of the symbol representing the actual mirror, and the bottom half representing the handle of the mirror. It was first used to denote the effective gender of plants by Carolus Linnaeus in 1751.

http://fsymbols.com/signs/female/

I DO love the Mythological reference, though (hence: Aphrodite Photography Inc.) ;)

That's cool.  :icon_mrgreen: I like Euphoria's Perch too. And that gramophone GREEN SPEAKER is OUTSTANDINGLY GORGEOUS! It looks like a green Morning Glory Trumpet.  :emthup: I think it's a great symbol and kind of reminds me a little of the horn of plenty.  :icon_sunny:

I've been away researching batteries and I come back to see LD wanting to shoot a zombie reader and, don't worry, I get it about the "buy you a drink" and all. I'm just shooting for some mass appeal without putting a "If you aren't a wild and wooly untamable type that looks like they just left a Hell's angel's bar after whipping everybody there, we don't want'cha!"  :emthdown:  :P

I think that is a tad on the extreme side, don't you?  ;)

Believe me, I know  all about Southern humor. I went out with a girl in college that scared the hell out of me in college with a joke she told me. She was from North Carolina. She asked me what the definition of a virgin was in North Carolina. I didn't know and didn't DARE venture to guess (I'd already heard the one about Jewish virgins from my Jewish friends and didn't know this gal too well YET  :icon_mrgreen:).

She said a virgin in North Carolina was a girl who could outrun all her male relatives.
She thought is was hilarious.  :o  I just didn't think it was funny at all so I'm a bit of a square in the self deprecating humor area.  :emthdown:

Anyway, it takes all kinds to make a world and we can alienate the wrong people if we aren't willing to look at things from the other person's point of view as to what they like and don't like. You aren't looking for a spouse here or even a best friend; just a reader that might buy what you sell. From that larger group you MIGHT get some great friends and recruit SUN members.

But it's your call. I'm glad you took marketing. That will certainly help.  :emthup:  :icon_sunny:

LD, I recommend you stop looking for zombies under every bush. 
Most of them, unlike you, are followers. Do you, a leader, want to save as many as you can or judge them beforehand?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 03:43:40 PM by RE »
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
Re: GM and LD said
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 07:50:25 PM »
Most of them, unlike you, are followers. Do you, a leader, want to save as many as you can or judge them beforehand?

Well I'm not trying to judge anyone.  But I'm not trying to recruit zombies either.  The point is, I've spent a lot of time trying to convince people about the major problems, and it always ends the same.  People have to come to this information on their own.  They have to be ready to hear it.  Trying to convince zombies is about like trying to force a horse that ain't thirsty to drink from the water you just led him to. 

So zombies are cool and all...but I don't want to have anything to do with them. 

Maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one Agelbert. 

My view of a person is not static.  It's based on their actions...and the words that come out of their mouth. 

Offline JoeP

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 05:30:35 AM »

Some dude looking for zombies:

just my straight shooting honest opinion

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 05:44:16 AM »

Wheww, Got a wiff of that all the way in Boston. Twas an ill wind that smelt not well.  ::) ::) ::)

Please JoeP, get back to the NEWZ! :kloguck:    :laugh:

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »

Wheww, Got a wiff of that all the way in Boston. Twas an ill wind that smelt not well.  ::) ::) ::)

GAP, indeed.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 06:48:51 AM »
Define a Zombie.

Up until now, I had assumed your definition was someone who didn't want to work.   :icon_scratch:

The Foxstead or Doomstead or SUN project or whatever is not a group of individuals wishing to overthrow a corrupt federal government. If you think it is, then we certainly will disagree. :emthdown:

I worked for nearly 20 years for the federal government and I'm NOT a ZOMBIE. I kept my head down and ate a lot of shit for the good of my family and I'm NOT a ZOMBIE. I was a model citizen and I didn't know what the CIA or anybody else in the government was doing here or overseas. I know now but I have this intrinsic knowledge of what PISSING IN THE WIND gets you, SIR!

THINK, LD.

IF a collapse comes, you want to survive it. GOOD!  Do you think you are the only diner full to the brim with frustration at the rampant stupidity and ignorance out there?  Did it ever occur to you that when you got to the corner, several of us had been there and back a few times?

Do you think I write here just to counter what you say or give you a hard time? I'm not demanding that you take my advice. That's your business.  But I say you HAVE passed judgement on way too many people without knowing them. I say you are blaming the victim and you are WRONG.

I know you won't agree. That's fine with me but I urge you to consider that your "If they don't like it, FUCK EM'" is a fine attitude for a millionaire that is independently wealthy but will not make your life any easier.

You get pissed off way too easily. I don't understand that. We am your friend here, not your enemy.  BUT, if the only way you will allow a friendship is if I cuss right along with you and joke in exactly the same way then you will be disappointed. I celebrate you being YOU but that doesn't mean I wish to adopt your mannerisms.

I am quite satisfied with the way I am, thank you very much. Sorry you don't share that view.

Well Agelbert...seems I've ruffled your feathers with this one.  You ask a lot of good questions, and I don't want to take it lightly. 

Not wanting to work just makes you lazy.

I think maybe this deserves a blog on my part.  I'll try to write it after I get back from taking the first microbiology exam that I'm probably going to fail.  Taking micro during the summer session is insane.

But for now, I'll try to briefly explain what a Zombie is.  But honestly, if you've kept up with Epiphany Now you'd have a pretty good idea about what I consider a zombie to be.  So in short, a zombie is someone whom is under the control of the Matrix's hologram.  To me it's just fact, and not a value judgement.  I was a zombie until I got out of the Navy...pretty much.  It's not about thinking the way I do, or having the same humor, or cussin' or not, it's about knowing the objective truth about our society. 

Like I said, I'll write a blog about it cause the question deserves to be answered carefully.  Especially since in many ways it's the opposite of "save as many as you can," which is a noble endeavor.  I don't think not saving zombies is incompatible with that goal.  Basically you have to want to be saved first.  There are plenty of people out there that are not zombies, but have no means...that's where SUN comes in in my opinion.  Let's not forget that one can relinquish one's zombie status by simply pulling their head out of the sand. 

More later...got a zombie test to go take  :P

Offline GypsyMama

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
  • "Dream your happiest dream vividly awake."
    • View Profile
    • The Butterchurn
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 06:57:41 AM »

GAP, indeed.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Daaaaang....Surly!  You beat me to that comment ;)

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 07:22:14 AM »
I think maybe this deserves a blog on my part.  I'll try to write it after I get back from taking the first microbiology exam that I'm probably going to fail.  Taking micro during the summer session is insane.

But for now, I'll try to briefly explain what a Zombie is.  But honestly, if you've kept up with Epiphany Now you'd have a pretty good idea about what I consider a zombie to be.  So in short, a zombie is someone whom is under the control of the Matrix's hologram.  To me it's just fact, and not a value judgement.  I was a zombie until I got out of the Navy...pretty much.  It's not about thinking the way I do, or having the same humor, or cussin' or not, it's about knowing the objective truth about our society. 

Like I said, I'll write a blog about it cause the question deserves to be answered carefully.  Especially since in many ways it's the opposite of "save as many as you can," which is a noble endeavor.  I don't think not saving zombies is incompatible with that goal.  Basically you have to want to be saved first.  There are plenty of people out there that are not zombies, but have no means...that's where SUN comes in in my opinion.  Let's not forget that one can relinquish one's zombie status by simply pulling their head out of the sand. 

A wonderful idea, as AG asks some excellent questions. remember that by your definition, we were ALL zombies once.
I am def in the "save as many as you can" camp, which means education, perseverance, and courage.

Ought to be a good article.

Good luck with your test.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 10:42:01 AM »
http://emtmusings.blogspot.com/2013/06/petroleum-corn-sugared-zombies.html

There you go Agelbert.  My full reply to you.  Thanks for the inspiration  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline GypsyMama

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
  • "Dream your happiest dream vividly awake."
    • View Profile
    • The Butterchurn
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »
You tryin' to say that women only care about their looks?  That we are just there for you Men to oogle at?"--I could see that being an issue, possibly.

Well check me out...that could be seen as a feminist response, huh?  ;)
The female symbol makes sense...I just hadn't interpreted "Venus" that way.  Isn't it interesting how different our minds work (our meaning everyone, not just male and female).  I guess your interpretations are all a part of your past experiences...for instance, if I had equated the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" to your female terms, I'd have been on the same page with your meaning. 

I never looked at the female symbol as a mirror before...thanks for that bit of info!  Very interesting!

Glad you liked the horn o' plenty ;)  I thought it was beautiful too.

Anyway, it takes all kinds to make a world and we can alienate the wrong people if we aren't willing to look at things from the other person's point of view as to what they like and don't like. You aren't looking for a spouse here or even a best friend; just a reader that might buy what you sell. From that larger group you MIGHT get some great friends and recruit SUN members.

I don't want to alienate people at all...I'm more than willing to study (and sometimes accept) others' viewpoints...I just wanted to get it out there the sort of posts I'd create...sans frilly, mostly.  I suppose I should, however, take your advice and make sure that I do my best to keep any articles I post unbiased.  Good advice.  Thanks for that.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 06:41:41 PM »
You are welcome for the inspiration on the zombie topic.  :icon_sunny:

I hope you did well in the microbiology test. :emthup:

I read your article and I think it is a thought binary. The negative part of the binary defines a zombie (evolutionary failure) while the positive part defines an evolutionary success.

The evolutionary success or failure argument is weakened by the FACT that you allow for the possibility that zombies can morph into non-zombies. So, you aren't REALLY talking about evolution, as in positive or negative mutations, but ADAPTATION inside the Homo SAP gene pool.

The ability to adapt to the imposition of the matrix, by recognizing that it is a system that must fail due o it's thermodynamically impossible goal of infinite growth in a finite biosphere, is limited by some skill, awareness, intelligence or all of them together in sufficent amounts, right?

Somewhere along the road of life, you became aware of the matrix.  :o :P :( With the zeal of a convert, you set out to warn your fellow humans. :stop: :argue:

My efforts were rewarded with more ostracizing and sideways looks than I care to ruminate on. You see, liberating yourself from the Matrix/hologram complex makes you an Outkast. You become an Outkast because you wake up and realize that you've been subsisting by catabolizing your environment in an unsustainable fashion...that same environment that creates a sufficient amount of oxygen and fresh water to keep your zombie ass alive.

It should be clear now what makes a person a zombie.

It is clear from the above quote that you are quite human because, as Maslow's hierarchy attests, lack of peer group acceptance is painful.  :( It is, moreover, a powerful force in behavioral modification. :whip: That is, it is a TOOL of the matrix propaganda machine, is it not?  :icon_scratch:  ;)

IOW it may be quite possible that you DID convince your fellows of the insanity and danger of the matrix and, privately fearing ostracism, they pretended NOT to underand the gravity of your warning ("Hey, let's watch the big game - this subject is depressing!"   ;)).

Your reaction, a road I have been down many many times, is anger at their stupidity, willfull ignorance OR cowardice. :angry5:
 Do you notice I used the word "OR" just now? After all, YOU get it. If THEY don't get it and they aren't mentally retarded, then they are cowards, right?

Now this gets complicated because I am going to make the case that you aren't holding them responsible for their behavior; you are holding them responsible for YOUR present and future behavior. 8)

Let's rewind your life to the Navy. You get trained in radar electronics instead of nukes. You never see combat and you never go AWOL after 117 days at sea. You do your full hitch and land a nice job in IBM after leaving the service.

Somebody comes up to you that had a hard time in the war and tells you about the matrix. You promise to look into it   :icon_study:  because you respect that guy's opnion and, after some research  :o,  you are able to see the propaganda pattern out there labeling everyone that questions the "approved" historical and present status quo as a conspiracy nut.

You study the numbers and you realize that, not only is there a matrix going on keeping people numb, but the system cannot help but implode. :o 

You start saving money and prepping but you don't tell the dude that alerted you. What you tell him is that there is a good game on TV that you can't miss.  :icon_mrgreen: WHY? Because you UNDERSTAND how the matrix propaganda machine goes all out to RUIN anyone that smells a rat. :evil7:  You don't want to be labelled a conspiracy nut at work because you might lose your job so you just do what you can do on the side to prepare (buy a piece of land, learn permaculture, etc.).

You say you would never go that route.   :emthdown: That's cowardly. :emthdown:  It may not QUITE be zombie behavior but, since said person isn't doing anything to counter the matrix, they are part of the problem, not part of the solution.  :emthdown: :P

Well my friend, there are over 450 people in the Doomstead Diner. I wager that over 80% are "keeeping a low profile" about the matrix as a way of avoiding ostracism. Are they zombies?   :icon_scratch:

I studied your zombie research. Are you aware that the Libertarians have their own definition for a zombie that is QUITE mainstream right now among Republican circles as well? ANYBODY that works in a bureaucracy (i.e. GOVERNMENT JOB) is a zombie to them. If you don't own your own business or work in private enterprise, you are a dead beat zombie useless eater sponging off all those "job creator" predators out there that do "so much" to "help" the US economy.

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that HORSESHIT from IDIOTS that have never been sweating bullets controlling air traffic, I would be rich. 

So yeah, the word "ZOMBIE" is a button pusher for me because of its propagandist use to demonize millions of town, county, state and federal employees.

It is a gross generalization put out there for the SOLE PURPOSE of trashing the commons, destroying good government (what's left of it), and funneling MORE profit into predatory capitalist pockets. :emthdown:

The incredible IRONY of this SHIT is that the predatory capitalists on Wall Street and Madison Avenue are the MAIN DRIVERS of the matrix, NOT the federal government!  Yeah, they have turned the governemnt into their lakey but I DESPISE the flipping of the order of EVIL here to label the GOVERNMENT (a mere TOOL that can be use for good or bad) as the bad guy when the predatory capitalists are BY DEFINITION, the bad guys. And the predatory bastards are the ones pushing the ZOMBIE label 24/7.

Frankly, the term is deliberately derogatory, cardboard and two dimentional. It's a name calling propaganda exercise. For that reason alone, I don't think it adequately defines the populace who are victimized, willingly or unwillingly, by the matrix.

LD, you are where you are because of certain experiences that WOKE YOU UP. If you hadn't had them you would be quietly living on 50 acres or so right now, making a $100,000 a year or more, and prepping your ass off for when the shit hits the fan while telling all your acquaintances everything is hunky jake (to avoid workplace ostracism or job loss for the sake of your family) and bragging about how your team won last night...

Sure, you wouldn't be acting CRAZY LIKE A FOX.

But THIS FITS:

Want word do you use for a clever person?

Answer:

In the US, we often call a clever person a fox. We also say that person is "dumb like a fox" Meaning the person pretends to be unintelligent to serve his own purpose while he is really intelligent. The word clever has a connotation that goes beyond smart or intelligent. It encompasses a person with both brains and the savvy or ability to use it in a way that is quick,
witty and endearing.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Want_word_do_you_use_for_a_clever_person

Sports have been used forever to change the subject by people who do not want to ventilate their personal views. It's bullshit. My old man was an expert at it. Sure he knew the stats and all that shit but it was a COVER to avoid serious discussion with people he did not trust.

People will ACTUALLY pretend stupidity as well. Yeah, I know some of them aren't acting  :icon_mrgreen:  but you would be flabbergasted to fine out how many out there GET IT but aren't making a show out of their understanding.

I share with you the rejection and ostracism. It hurts.  :emthdown:  :( Some of us are lousy actors or we get hit upside the head so many times that we see how the system really works and want to blame all the cogs in the matrix instead of the clever propagandists at the top herding the masses with, not just STICKS, my friend, BUT ONE HELL OF A LOT OF CARROTS.

Every time someone wants to exit the treadmill, the loss of all those carrots is waved before them. It works. For those that make a big show of leaving, the stick is used. :whip:

In a way, you are lucky you picked up on the matrix so young.

But your anger at the cogs in the matrix is, IMHO, misplaced. Your promise to ostracise them just as they ostracized you is based on anger at rejection, not the recognition of the ocean of propaganda they live in.

As for the cogs in the matrix, there but for the grace of God go I; and YOU TOO.  8)

Do you think I'm wrong? Tell me, why do you think last year MORE PEOPLE in the USA died of SUICIDE than car accidents? Air Bags or people being trashed by the MATRIX?  :icon_scratch:

They ARE waking up. It just isn't getting televised. Some of them are checking out because they can't handle it. Others are here. Still others are willfully blind and then there is that last group that is quietly prepping their ass off while keeping a low profile (The "dumb like a Fox"  ;) crowd  :icon_mrgreen:).

Now for my little anecdote from West Point. As a cadet, I HATED to get to class formations early because the fucking upper classmen would badger us with quizzes and memory exercise shit to see if they could catch us off base. They would check our clothing and if a quarter inch string showed anywhere on our uniform, slap us with some demerits.

We were told that the Blue Book (West Point Corps of Cadets Regulations and Formation times) was THE authority on formation times. Well, I showed up at formation after they had been marched off. Here's how it went: ::)

UPPER CLASSMAN: Mister why are you late?

ME: Sir, may I make a statement? (You had only two choices, say "NO EXCUSE, SIR" or ask to make a statement.)

UPPER CLASSMAN: yes.

ME: Sir, I am not late.

UPPER CLASSMAN: Your class formation left. You are late. Why are you late? IRP! (immediate reply please  :LolLolLolLol: )

ME: Sir, may I make a statement?

UPPER CLASSMAN: yes.

ME: Sir, I am not late.

UPPER CLASSMAN: You'll have to write HELL report (a type of explanation along with a number of hours marching punishment tours). POST! (that means go!)

ME: Yes sir!

FIVE MINUTES LATER at Engineering Graphics class.

PROFESSOR: Cadet, why are you late?

ME: Sir, I am not late. I formed up according to the Blue Book time schedule

PROFESSOR: Let me give you some advice. Never piss into the wind. You will lose. From now on, join your classmates when they start to form up even if it's early, alright?

ME: Yes sir.

In human society behavioral dynamics there is a phenomenum the lawyers call, VOX POPULI, VOX DEI. The direct translation is, "The voice of the people is the voice of God".

Of course that isn't rue and lawyers probably don't think so either. The point is that a jury of your PEERS can be WRONG but they can SHAFT you if you don't watch what you do and when you do it. 

Our PEERS in the matrix cog are WRONG. It is our job to survive the matrix. But it is also our job not give those in the matrix the finger.

It's bad for our health.  :icon_mrgreen:  Rather, we should work to, with a smile on our face of course, let them know the SCORE without hyperbole and with all our powers of persuasion.

They say everything will work out. You say, sure it will, IF this, that and the other happens.

Ask them if they see evidence of this, that and the other happening or the EXACT reverse.  :icon_scratch:

Then if they remind you half time is over, you just smile and say, IT SURE IS. Let me know when you REALLY want to play ball.  ;)

To me, the way this thing will shake out is a divergence between Homo sapiens and homo SAP.  :icon_mrgreen:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 08:19:53 PM by agelbert »
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 03:21:36 AM »
For my money, sitting here in the cheap seats, that was one remarkable post. Well crafted, nuanced, striking where necessary. A tip o' the Crown of Thorns to you, sir.

Are you aware that the Libertarians have their own definition for a zombie that is QUITE mainstream right now among Republican circles as well? ANYBODY that works in a bureaucracy (i.e. GOVERNMENT JOB) is a zombie to them. If you don't own your own business or work in private enterprise, you are a dead beat zombie useless eater sponging off all those "job creator" predators out there that do "so much" to "help" the US economy.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that HORSESHIT from IDIOTS that have never been sweating bullets controlling air traffic, I would be rich. 

So yeah, the word "ZOMBIE" is a button pusher for me because of its propagandist use to demonize millions of town, county, state and federal employees.

It is a gross generalization put out there for the SOLE PURPOSE of trashing the commons, destroying good government (what's left of it), and funneling MORE profit into predatory capitalist pockets.

The incredible IRONY of this SHIT is that the predatory capitalists on Wall Street and Madison Avenue are the MAIN DRIVERS of the matrix, NOT the federal government!  Yeah, they have turned the governemnt into their lakey but I DESPISE the flipping of the order of EVIL here to label the GOVERNMENT (a mere TOOL that can be use for good or bad) as the bad guy when the predatory capitalists are BY DEFINITION, the bad guys. And the predatory bastards are the ones pushing the ZOMBIE label 24/7.

Frankly, the term is deliberately derogatory, cardboard and two dimentional. It's a name calling propaganda exercise. For that reason alone, I don't think it adequately defines the populace who are victimized, willingly or unwillingly, by the matrix.

This goes right to the heart of the "zombie" meme and the reason for the vigor with which the media/entertainmen t complex pushes it. ("World War Z" coming soon to a multiplex near you!)

I could never quite put my finger on what I found so troubling about that.

You nailed it..

As Eliot said of Pound in his dedication of The Waste Land, "il miglior fabbro."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:30:50 AM by Surly1 »

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 03:34:55 AM »
Petroleum Corn Sugared Zombies from LD now UP on the Diner Blog.

I am going to split this thread off so it appears where more can read it.  Maybe not till tomorrow though since I am past bedtime.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 06:51:56 AM »
Agelbert, you make a pretty persuasive argument my friend.  I'll counter it when I get back from micro yet again.  I'll know about that test today I hope.  Think I passed it...but that will be barely if I did..which is really my goal.  I've got a 4.0 and this is my last prereq...I'm a shoe in according to the director of the RN program.  It's sorta like senioritis is what I have right now.  I'd just rather be playin' with Zen or Tribann or GM  :icon_mrgreen: then studying. 

At any rate, I'll counter you today but for now it's off to lab.   :emthup:

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »
Petroleum Corn Sugared Zombies from LD now UP on the Diner Blog.

I am going to split this thread off so it appears where more can read it.  Maybe not till tomorrow though since I am past bedtime.

RE

New thread, but no time now to do it.  I'm going to call it "Zombie Rehab".  :icon_mrgreen:

RE

You gonna start a new thread or put it in the Epiphany Now thread?
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN