AuthorTopic: Maine.  (Read 8657 times)

Offline BC2K

• Global Moderator
  • Bussing Staff
  • Master Doomsteader, Consultant
    • View Profile
Re: Maine.
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2013, 04:33:38 AM »
Hahahaaaaa... love the ostrich movie !  Kinda like the current regime trying to keep us in the dark by continually "pulling the wool over our eyes"...

Then there are the other self-imposed types that wait wayyy too long to prep...

VTY - BC2K  ;)
You can't prepare for a crisis when you are in the middle of it.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2013, 04:40:00 AM »
Ben!  I thought you went Walkabout?  LOL.  Doing the Uncle Bob Guest thing now for a bit?  Panties in a Twist here? LOL.

and RE, for the umpteenth time, rewilding has infinitely more to do with Transcendentalism than it has to do with bear grylls.

Yea OK, and for the Umpteenth time from my end, get some CFS and consider the realities of the problem, not your hypotheticals of anarchic rewiliding, which about nobody will buy into and fork over money for a property, not even your biological Dad in Cypress.

I never put up with Trancendental Bullshit from Tao Jonesing, and I sure won't buy it off your keyboard, ESPECIALLY not as a "Guest".  LOL.  I'll Napalm the Living Shit out of you every time you show up.  :icon_mrgreen:

Ben, you picked the WRONG guy to make arguments like this with, on the WRONG platform.  I run the Diner. ADMIN.  POWER OF GOD on a Forum.  You cannot win here dude, I will SMOKE you, and then pitch all your smoke into a dungeon so deep it will take the entire class of MIT Comp Sci Graduates this year to ever dig it out of the files!  LOL.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2013, 04:53:29 AM »
Ben!  I thought you went Walkabout?  LOL.  Doing the Uncle Bob Guest thing now for a bit?  Panties in a Twist here? LOL.

and RE, for the umpteenth time, rewilding has infinitely more to do with Transcendentalism than it has to do with bear grylls.

Yea OK, and for the Umpteenth time from my end, get some CFS and consider the realities of the problem, not your hypotheticals of anarchic rewiliding, which about nobody will buy into and fork over money for a property, not even your biological Dad in Cypress.

I never put up with Trancendental Bullshit from Tao Jonesing, and I sure won't buy it off your keyboard, ESPECIALLY not as a "Guest".  LOL.  I'll Napalm the Living Shit out of you every time you show up.  :icon_mrgreen:

Ben, you picked the WRONG guy to make arguments like this with, on the WRONG platform.  I run the Diner. ADMIN.  POWER OF GOD on a Forum.  You cannot win here dude, I will SMOKE you, and then pitch all your smoke into a dungeon so deep it will take the entire class of MIT Comp Sci Graduates this year to ever dig it out of the files!  LOL.

RE

A Lost Post POPS UP outta da ether!  LOL

That's funny.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE
Save As Many As You Can