AuthorTopic: Twenty Good Reasons that Alan Should be More Worried  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Twenty Good Reasons that Alan Should be More Worried
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 10:40:34 PM »

Thats probably not radiation, but the tsunami shockwave translated into a wave, that some japanese surfer could have rode to argentina.

I assume this comment is meant as sarcasm.

RE

Because I saw no X or Y axis explanation but it looked topographical/contoured and the shading is measured in cm I took that guess after I looked up what NOAA is (which encompasses weather and ocean health.

The cm are too small to be tsunami wave, but what else could the height or depth mean?

Also there are expanding outwards 13, 14, 15 etc intervals in faint grey, this could mean minutes or years Im guessing.

Also the railroad line looking sections are too huge to be nets or breakers  so fault lines is my best guess.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Twenty Good Reasons that Alan Should be More Worried
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 11:11:52 PM »

Thats probably not radiation, but the tsunami shockwave translated into a wave, that some japanese surfer could have rode to argentina.

I assume this comment is meant as sarcasm.

RE

Because I saw no X or Y axis explanation but it looked topographical/contoured and the shading is measured in cm I took that guess after I looked up what NOAA is (which encompasses weather and ocean health.

The cm are too small to be tsunami wave, but what else could the height or depth mean?

Also there are expanding outwards 13, 14, 15 etc intervals in faint grey, this could mean minutes or years Im guessing.

Also the railroad line looking sections are too huge to be nets or breakers  so fault lines is my best guess.

This is a fairly recent Plume graph produced by NOAA, Google and others since the Fukushima catastrophe took place.  Google "Ocean Radiation from Fukushima".

Here are a some others.

RE
Save As Many As You Can