AuthorTopic: Fukushima Breaking: Navy Sailors Dying of Cancer  (Read 9995 times)

Offline Slogger

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Fukushima Breaking: Navy Sailors Dying of Cancer
« on: December 19, 2013, 05:25:31 PM »

Off the keyboard of John Ward

Follow us on Twitter @doomstead666

Friend us on Facebook

Published on The Slog on December 18, 2013

FUKUSHIMA “BREAKING”…..75 US NAVY SAILORS HAVE CANCER AFTER BRIEF VISIT TO LEAKAGE SITE

Uss_ronald_reagan_cvn-76

Nimitz class carrier USS Ronald Reagan

Discuss this article at the Environment Table inside the Diner

MURDER BY COVER-UP

bonnerVeteran human rights lawyer Charles Bonner (left) has practiced law for 27 years, so by now he’s pretty good at it. Mr Bonner has been the lead attorney in over sixty-five jury trials involving civil rights cases, police misconduct, child protection and a myriad other attempts to protect the vulnerable poor from the mendacious rich. Now he is leading a class action lawsuit against TEPCO, the regulator/owner of the Fukushima nuclear energy plant.

He’s unlikely to lose it, because he represents 75 sailors who came down with a host of medical problems, including cancers and leukemias, all kinds of gynaecological problems, and tumors on the brain. These service men and women are mainly young people in their early to mid twenties, and no one in their family had ever any of these kinds of illnesses before. Just since Bonner took the case, another 21 sailors have begun to show the same dire symptoms….of radiation sickness.

Their common link? They were all serving on board USS Ronald Reagan during a brief visit to the waters around Fukushima three years ago. As the Ronald Reagan desalinates all its water from the sea for drinking, bathing and other cleaning purposes, all the sailors were multiply exposed to radiation from the Fukushima accident. Calmed by the bollocks being put out about how “harmless” the radiation leakage was, these 75 service men and women now face death.

I’ve just been to eighteen internet sites. I have verified who Bonner is, checked the case credentials (“Cooper et al v. Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc. et. al. case number 3:2013cv00773, filed with the United States District Court for the Southern District of California”) – and confirmed the case’s existence with Bonner’s law firm. This is not left-of-centre urban myth: this is the best indication so far, in my view, of just how serious the Fukushima disaster is going to be.

But not a single mainstream medium I can find within the US, UK or European mainstream has gone near it.

Al Jazzeera, Russia Today, and every eco-site you can find is crawling with the story. At first – obviously – that made me suspicious. I am always wary of any site with an agenda.

But this is not anti-Americanism gone mad. This is the Establishment in the dock, not the rogue sites.

The story is just beginning to leak into the more “respectable” questioning sites like silver doctors, which concluded yesterday:

‘Three days ago, The News Doctors published a story that drew some skepticism within social media.  Unfortunately, the story is not an internet conspiracy theory. 51 US sailors are reportedly suffering from Fukushima-radiation related medial issues, and have filed suit in US District Court against TEPCO.

Upon further investigation, this is NOT a conspiracy, and appears to be the sort of story that needs to go through multiple rounds of “distribution”  before the mainstream media is forced to cover the story.’

Yet the compainants being represented by Charles Bonner filed their case last April.

We should not be under any illusions: had this case come to light in China or Russia, the western media would be giving us daily 24/7 coverage and analysis of such serious, mass evidence of radioactive danger to human life.

The MSM loves to ridicule the blogosphere as consisting entirely of naive dupes and madcap amateurs. Well, I’d rather be an amateur investigator than a professional whore.

CP Snow said facts are sacred. They’re also inconvenient. I prefer George Orwell’s definition of being a good reporter:

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

orwellStill my hero after all these years

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Fukushima Breaking: Navy Sailors Dying of Cancer
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 05:27:21 PM »
I don't have time right now to fix this up to the Stye Sheet, but I wanted to get it up ASAP.

This is a major cover-up here.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 05:36:59 PM »
Already read something about it. What a fucking travesty.

Hello, US Gov't. They signed on to go into harms way to defend their country. Not to die cleaning up the nuclear disaster of another sovereign nation. At the least, do the right thing and take care of all of them. Don't fuck them over in the usual manner.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 05:50:33 PM »
What else do you expect? How much did you hear about 'gulf war syndrome' of birth defects and that was happening since 1991.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 03:51:39 AM »
I don't have time right now to fix this up to the Stye Sheet, but I wanted to get it up ASAP.

This is a major cover-up here.

RE

http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/forum/index.php?topic=785.msg39254#msg39254
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 04:01:36 AM »
Jimbo cross-cross posted it on TBP.

I will send now also to John Lounsbury on GEI.

GO VIRAL!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 03:32:49 PM »
I wonder how the VA will cover that up.  :( Will they wait about a decade like they did with "Gulf War syndrome" to admit it so there are less living sailors to care for? I would not be a bit surprised. :emthdown:
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 09:04:03 PM »
I wonder how the VA will cover that up.  :( Will they wait about a decade like they did with "Gulf War syndrome" to admit it so there are less living sailors to care for? I would not be a bit surprised. :emthdown:

They will have some trouble with Covering it Up now.  Zero Hedge picked it up.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-21/us-sailors-assisting-fukushima-clean-crippled-cancer

Nice to Scoop Tyler here in the FSoA, though John Ward gets the early credit on The Slog.  :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 10:53:13 PM »
This should be interesting. I'm glad Zerohedge ran with it. It'll make them think twice before running a "Nukes are great "clean and green"  :P  power source" bullshit story in the future.

I hope rolling Stone, Huffington Post and the New York Times start publishing it too. I'll even be happy if Propaganda man what's his name that does Prison Planet throws a fit about it!

Any real truth about nuclear caused death and pain is good for Homo Sap!

I wonder if LD will shed some light on a carrier desalination process. It is quite possible for the becquerels to be high enough to give you cancer without registering on a Geiger counter. This is a BIG deal. That's the NUCLEAR Navy we are talking about that was SUPPOSED to be ready to survive atomic WARFARE. More merry myths from the MIC!

P.S.

I went out to a few progressive web sites and spread the word with links. They had to go through my forum and I've gotten about 32 page views from it so word is spreading rapidly just from my tiny forum corner. I imagine millions know with Zerohedge on it. Good!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:56:30 PM by agelbert »
Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 11:13:32 PM »
http://www.military.com/video/forces/navy/us-sailors-sick-from-fukushima/2940235133001/

Video about a Navy Officer  Lt. j.g. Steve Simmons that was a fitness buff and NOW HE CAN'T WALK. That's the well known Cesium-137 (the body thinks it is potassium and sucks it up into the muscle tissue)attack on muscle tissue severely debilitating you and weakening your heart too. And that's BEFORE you get cancer.

The Navy says this guy WASN'T EXPOSED! Liars! The VA REFUSES to say he has radiation sickness. BULLSHIT!

Watch the video!
http://www.military.com/video/forces/navy/us-sailors-sick-from-fukushima/2940235133001/

Accumulation of caesium-137 in lakes has been a high concern after the Chernobyl disaster.[110][111] Experiments with dogs showed that a single dose of 3.8 millicuries (140 MBq, 4.1 μg of caesium-137) per kilogram is lethal within three weeks;[112] smaller amounts may cause infertility and cancer.[113] The International Atomic Energy Agency and other sources have warned that radioactive materials, such as caesium-137, could be used in radiological dispersion devices, or "dirty bombs".[114]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesium
Faith,

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 11:21:55 PM »
Pretty sure I know how/why ZH picked it up.

I sent it to Jimbo to publish on TBP even though it was not one of my own.  It was important enough to Cross-Cross Post John Ward's Scoop.  First article I ever did that with.

I bet Tyler picked it up from Jimbo.  The timeline is right for that.

I also sent it to John Lounsbury to publish on GEI.  Now UP there as well.

http://econintersect.com/b2evolution/blog1.php/2013/12/21/fukushima-breaking-75-us-navy-sailors-have-cancer-after-brief-visit-to-leakage-site

GO VIRAL!

RE
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 11:25:30 PM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 02:13:12 AM »
I imagine millions know with Zerohedge on it. Good!

Hi Agelbert, Let me assure you that you are correct in this regard. The amount of readership that Zero Hedge has and, more amazingly, the major bloggers and financial sites that link to it and publish articles from it is just amazing.

You cannot cruise the net for very long today without someone pointing to a Zero Hedge article.

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 02:48:32 AM »
Diners, I hope I don't sound ridiculous. but my brain just gave me a strong vibe of this entire thing fast turning into a black swan event.

Japan must , it appears to me, cancel the Olympics after this article going viral. There is little doubt that could cause a panic and stock market crash once the ramifications are understood. Quite frankly this article scares the living shit out of me, and I just wanted to express my feelings that it should be watched constantly and with much diligence.

Abe and his mad max economic policies are starting to make sense to me now. He knows there is Big Trouble coming from this and is trying to cushion the fallout.

The markets are much  too fragile, highly margined, and interconnected worldwide to withstand a panic in the worlds third largest economy.  This could be the start of a big one.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 02:54:32 AM »
I would like to request that any Diners seeing anything new or important on this Fukishima horror publish it ASAP on the Diner.                                                                                                                                         Thanks GO

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 03:14:41 AM »
Have just gone through all my rss news feeds, and they are extensive, and find nothing about this except for Zero Hedge.

This is utterly amazing to me, they will not be able to cover this one up with silence.

I would like to know how the countries of the world are going to send models of their prized youth and culture to a cesspool of radiation to compete in the Olympics?