AuthorTopic: Mike Ruppert Comes Back!!!  (Read 5255 times)

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Mike Ruppert Comes Back!!!
« on: January 17, 2014, 01:31:16 PM »
His descent into…obscurity…..??….silliness…?…..continues.

Apocalypse Man!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:58:23 PM by MKing »
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Mike Ruppert Comes Back!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 02:36:57 PM »

Apocalypse Man!

Can someone tell me what a flushed red face is normally the symptom of? Simmons seemed to suffer from the same thing before his unfortunate demise…maybe too much doom mongering?

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/vice-special/apocalypse-man-part-1

Could be a fair number of things

Yours could be from crying, alcoholism or embarrassment, his would be from all that outdoor exposure to the elements and exercise exertion.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 02:54:58 PM »

Apocalypse Man!

Can someone tell me what a flushed red face is normally the symptom of? Simmons seemed to suffer from the same thing before his unfortunate demise…maybe too much doom mongering?

Maybe.

Or maybe he's just seen it like it is and can't stomach the Matrix any longer.  He's got no kids.  If I had no kids, and was not married right now, I'd likely be doing the same fuckin' thing.  Hell I'm trying to figure a way outside of the Matrix with a wife and kids. 

So collapse is a long road.  Doesn't happen over night.  It does happen everyday however.  One day your it.  No different than it's ever been. 

Only our civilization requires petroleum energy, which is on it's way down Hubbert's curve.  Which is what all the fuss is about.

But apparently you believe in technotriumphalism.  Man's ability to find the answer.  Well in this case the answer is the end of BAU one day at a time for one person at a time.  No apocalypse.  Just each year shittier for more people than it was the year before.

I like Mike Ruppert.  He has integrity, honor, and courage.  He faced the CIA down and lived to tell about it.  But I suppose you probably don't believe in spooks do you Mking?

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 03:20:13 PM »

Apocalypse Man!

Could be a fair number of things

Yours could be from crying, alcoholism or embarrassment, his would be from all that outdoor exposure to the elements and exercise exertion.

He mentioned suicide more than he did going to the San Luis valley to take up jogging or whatnot.

I missed that, but it perplexes me not that youre a hardass, but why you would take TPTB attitude to try and discredit an inspirational hero.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 07:37:24 PM »

Apocalypse Man!

Well, He clearly lives at the edge. Unlike your cozy life in the Colorado suburbs with your EV and your scooter, in that neighborhood with three cars in every driveway - shilling as you do, for exploitation, rapaciousness and contempt.  ;D

WHD

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 07:58:37 PM »
LD said,
Just each year shittier for more people than it was the year before.

I like Mike Ruppert.  He has integrity, honor, and courage.  He faced the CIA down and lived to tell about it. 

Agreed 100%.

WHD and UB,
WELL SAID!  :emthup: :icon_mrgreen:
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 12:18:10 PM »
I watched parts one and two. Going to watch the others....

The stuff he says about what's been going on with the police departments in the US appears to be largely true, sadly.
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 12:40:41 PM »
Apparently Part 3 is not yet available.
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!