AuthorTopic: come take a look  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
come take a look
« on: February 25, 2014, 11:42:01 PM »
http://renewablerevolution.createaforum.com/renewables/uncle-bob's-ev-project/msg788/#msg788

comments/critics  welcome.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: come take a look
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 02:23:42 AM »
Glad to see you and AB are soldiering on at Renewable Revolution.

I posted up as a Guest.  My old login doesn't work (no surprise there!).

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hugelasagnardening
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »
Latest offering from The didgeridoostead; HUGELASAGNARDENING.

Go easy on me.

http://renewablerevolution.createaforum.com/fossil-fuel-folly/hugelasagnardening/msg869/#msg869
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:26:05 AM by Uncle Bob »
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Hugelasagnardening
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 03:49:41 AM »
Latest offering from The didgeridoostead; HUGELASAGNARDENING.

Go easy on me.

http://renewablerevolution.createaforum.com/fossil-fuel-folly/hugelasagnardening/msg869/#msg869

This looks like a really impressive project. A big one, too. A hugelorchard?

I know nothing about this stuff, but am very impressed with your work. Now to see how the trees fare.

Great stuff, IMO.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 10:24:09 AM »
so I read what you're doing with hugel UB...that's awesome news.  I personally love hugel :emthup:

I'm also growing a tree on hugel...a montmorency cherry.  An offering to the wild birds.  I have plans to put a tree in each of my six current hugel beds. 

I tried to log in at agelberts site like 20 times.  I don't know if it's a captcha problem or what, but I tried several un's and pw's and finally gave up. 

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 03:46:20 PM »
so I read what you're doing with hugel UB...that's awesome news.  I personally love hugel :emthup:

I'm also growing a tree on hugel...a montmorency cherry.  An offering to the wild birds.  I have plans to put a tree in each of my six current hugel beds. 

I tried to log in at agelberts site like 20 times.  I don't know if it's a captcha problem or what, but I tried several un's and pw's and finally gave up.

Thanks, yesterday evening just before sundown we went exploring a little trying to find a path up a mountain and I saw a spot with a heap of big dried bullshit cowpats, I grabbed a spade and scooped a heap of them onto the back of the pickup.  Two years ago if anyone had told me that I would be doing that and enjoying it so much I would have laughed at them, yet I just love being out there in nature and farmland collecting instead of calling in. Once you free your mind from the concept that shit is an ecoli risk stinky waste product and is part of the cycle that feed you, you come a step closer to nature.

Ill let agb know about the password problem, sounds like its the same as what was wrong with DD. Hes very busy and not checking into RR very often now.

btw before I forget, here is that greenhouse under the domey house that dreadlocky prepper builder built using polycarb sheets. He also told me about lasagna gardening, but hes putting hydroponics in there. Notice Its on an angle similar to whd's small one. Notice the join about 3/4 the way up, that opens to ventilate.  (click on the pic).
ELEVATE YOUR GAME