AuthorTopic: what is the meaning of locking the what is the meaning of life thread?  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Odd. To ashvin saying extolling christianity is uncommon I would say you seem to me by far the most religious lot in the western world, here are the first few comments from theeconomiccollapse last article....

Everything is relative. Turn to Jesus, friend. When you realize that your fate in this life is infinitesimal compared to your fate in eternity, you will experience peace. A peace that is beyond normal human comprehension. Keep turning away from the darkness and into the true light. This world is corrupted by sin, but you do not have to be of this world. I'm praying for you and know that others are too.
6  • Reply•Share › Show 1 new reply
manny  Marco • 3 hours ago
Agreed. Give your life to Jesus. This world will get you down, it will tread on you, it is short and it's yoke is heavy.
You can never get ahead in this world, you will never be good enough
for it. Whether you are rich, successful, and have friends, family, and
everything you can possibly desire. Your day will come, and you will be
dead like the rest of us. But by accepting Christ into your life, you
have a peace no one else can give you. Before I was saved 3-4 years
back, and knowing all the conspiracies and how evil the world was and
where we were heading, i.e. Martial Law, Slavery, Starvation, Suffering,
Torture, Death, and no one else listening to the truth because they
believe the world and government, I thought what hope is there, we'll
never win against the NWO, they own the banks, governments, biggest
companies, militaries, technologies, and most of all, the minds of the people. How can we win against that, when everyone is walking into their slavery, and creating it for others?
Then Christ revealed himself to me he was real, and over the years,
studying his Word has given me peace, and though sometimes I may be
afraid, it is only for a twinkling of an eye. I welcome my own death, I
cannot wait to die. There is nothing in this world I want, it's full of
corruption and evil. But the next, the next world is full of love,
happiness, with an inheritance that this world with all it's riches
would pale in comparison. You could give me all the world, money,
friends, family, and governments. But I'd reject it, for only a small
piece of the next life. And the best thing with the next life, is
everything's good, love, happiness, wonderful, full of riches. And it
lasts forever! Forever! Everlasting, eternal! Even though I would never
want to, but if I was tortured from birth to my death for 80 years, that
80 years would be nothing when compared to eternity. I don't understand
why anyone would choose an eternity of torture, instead of an eternity
in a paradise. Makes no sense. So once when I was scared of the NWO and
thought what's the point of fighting it. Now I have peace, because I've
already won the war. Even so, come quickly Jesus, Amen.
4  • Reply•Share ›
MichaelfromTheEconomicCollapse Mod Paul • 3 hours ago
Paul:

The key is to keep fighting and to never, ever, ever give up.

At one point I was at a very low place in my own life. But God took the broken pieces of my life and transformed them into a beautiful thing.

Please keep on battling, and if anyone out there knows of a potential job opening for Paul please feel free to post it here.

Michael
5  • Reply•Share ›
Paul MichaelfromTheEconomicCollapse • an hour ago
Thanks Michael. To the other replies thank you! There is hope for humanity.
1  • Reply•Share ›
Kim  Paul • 4 hours ago
I am so sorry u went through that. I did too. One thing, among more, that snapped me out of it was I heard a song on the radio by an 80s band called Quarterflash, called Harden My Heart. I did just that. That isn't to say I hardened my heart toward good things or that I bury my head in the sand. But, I had to just literally block out all the bad, hurtful stuff and just move ahead.

Your tips are great. Helping others really helps a lot. And yes, suicide is a permanent solution to a very temporary problem. I would further add to your list saying, drugs and alcohol do not help. I went down that road, and it certainly only made matters worse. I would also add that prayer helps. If you're so inclined, read the Psalms. Knowing that there is a light at the end of this long, dark tunnel gives hope. Stand strong. We care and u are loved.

Kim
4  • Reply•Share ›
Paul  Kim • an hour ago
Thanks for the touching words Kim.
 • Reply•Share ›
Mondobeyondo  Paul • an hour ago
Don't count on money or fame to give you satisfaction in life..It can't, and it won't. Many people are hurting, and that includes the ones you have no idea of.

1 John 2:15-17

Case in point: (I first read this news this afternoon)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...
2  • Reply•Share ›
davidmpark  Paul • 2 hours ago
Fight it, mate. We are all here to experience hardship, loss, and trials - the misery is optional.

You can beat this. Remember what a great wise man once said, "There's no such thing as a no-win situation."

Fight it!
1  • Reply•Share ›
K  Paul • 2 hours ago
Paul you can see a lot of good advice here. And yes Jesus is the best and the permanent answer. Know that it is evil, that wants you to end your life, fight it. Look how many have responded, you are not even close to alone. To you and anyone else out there feeling the same. I will tell you a secret many do not understand. Evil only has the power you give it. Give it no power, it has no power. Jesus already defeated it, it just hopes you do not know that.

Around 2/3 referred to jesus or god.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
UB,

Now unlocked. I presume it was an accident, the icon accidentally clicked on by an admin? Have you ever seen a locked thread before, here? Perhaps next time, just send a PM to the admins, instead of starting a thread semi-implying nefariousness?  ;)

WHD

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
UB,

Now unlocked. I presume it was an accident st patricks day miracle, the icon accidentally clicked on by an admin angel? Have you ever seen a locked thread before, here? Perhaps next time, just send a PM to the admins, instead of starting a thread semi-implying nerastafariousness?  ;)

WHD

bermuda triangle, jamaica, jumbos vanishing, just saying. O0  :exp-angel:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 11:52:09 PM by Uncle Bob »
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
UB,

Now unlocked. I presume it was an accident st patricks day miracle, the icon accidentally clicked on by an admin angel? Have you ever seen a locked thread before, here? Perhaps next time, just send a PM to the admins, instead of starting a thread semi-implying nerastafariousness?  ;)

WHD

bermuda triangle, jamaica, jumbos vanishing, just saying. O0  :exp-angel:

LOL  :laugh:

WHD