AuthorTopic: Collapse Cafe 3/16/14  (Read 2446 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Collapse Cafe 3/16/14
« on: March 16, 2014, 04:34:28 PM »
The Cafe is OPEN.

New Camera!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Collapse Cafe 3/16/14: Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 06:47:51 PM »
Surly, Monsta and Me discuss Ukraine.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wqwQihPlRSg?feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wqwQihPlRSg?feature=player_detailpage</a>

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Collapse Cafe 3/16/14
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 09:39:51 PM »
Hey Surly!  I was just over at Yahoo checking out the Stats on the Collapse Cafe Vidcasts, and the 9/29/13 Vidcast is @ 1193 Views!  Over 1000!  You better order the Bronze for my Statue!  I'm a fucking SUPERSTAR of Doom!  LOL.  :icon_mrgreen:

Bronze Statue of RE

OK, granted this one may have so many hits because of the All-Star Cast, but I am sure most viewers tuned in to listen to ME!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My Latest Zero Hedge Diner PLUG FEST!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 11:23:09 PM »
I am doing a full on Zero Hedge commentary Plug Fest in all the Ukraine Threads.  Here's the latest one:

By then, Vlad the Impaler should be be in charge of the NG Valves in Ukraine along with the ones in Crimea.

Latest Collapse Cafe on the Crimea/Ukraine situation can be found on the Doomstead Diner.  Coming up later tonight, a Frostbite Falls Daily Rant on the Crimean Referendum.

Also for Energy Afficionados, we currently have ongoing a Napalm Contest with a Fracker Petroleum Geologist that is very entertaining. :)

Don't miss the Death of Debt or The Week in Doom either for late breaking Diner Analysis!

RE

Also, John Lounsbury will be publishing BOTH my Death of Debt article and Surly's The Week in Doom in the next Week on GEI.  :icon_sunny: Plus I have an upcoming article I think this week on NBL.  Should see a major Bump in Hits from this Collapse Blogosphere Saturation.

Also, we passed 50,000 Page Views in the last 30 days on Google Analytics for the Diner Blog.

I invite all Diners to Join me in the Plug Fest on ZH.  :icon_sunny:

RE
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:34:02 PM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 03:17:46 AM »
Crimea Will Formally Apply To Join Russia Tomorrow After 95.5% Support Referendum; US, UK, EU Reject Results-- http://ow.ly/uEH2l

Congress May Impose Sanctions On Russia... When It Comes Back From Vacation On March 24-- http://ow.ly/uEHFV
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 03:40:51 AM »
RE's cam has a pixelation problem, I dont think its the signal because the audio was fine and no dropping out altogether, just unclear picture moving. I thought the search for reasons for the crimeans referendum result was like searching for reasons for two people getting married and looking at money or other motive when they may really have a real relationship. If most of them speak russian and russian speaking is banned by the new people in power, whats in it for me on either side isnt a difficult choice.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 03:56:16 AM »
RE's cam has a pixelation problem, I dont think its the signal because the audio was fine and no dropping out altogether, just unclear picture moving.

Great Camera, lousy bandwidth.  Handles the Audio fine, does not keep up with the video.

It's OK, I look BETTER pixilated.  LOL.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 04:03:50 AM »

RE

Problems pop up when david ick and his ilk start to see it as evidence of reptilian alien shape shifting, no really.  LOL.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 04:09:05 AM »
Problems pop up when david ick and his ilk start to see it as evidence of reptilian alien shape shifting, no really.  LOL.

The REAL RE

:icon_mrgreen:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 04:10:13 AM »

RE

You noticed that too? I could have sworn I saw the flick of a tail, but no matter...
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 04:53:45 AM »
Yeah when madness prevails all you can do is laugh; Hippy greenies have fought this hard chained to trees and bulldozers since the 80's, it was all settled and done with until now a new resurrection. Forget that record numbers of people visit and even decide to stay every year just to enjoy the forests, fuck tall trees.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-17/abbott-recommits-to-delisting-tas-forests-with-new-liberal-govt/5324926

And its not just me, you know how disappointed people are with obama after 6 years, this is how disappointed they are after only 6 months, and of course he didnt answer any questions about it.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-16/protesters-march-in-march-across-australia-against-govt-policies/5324048

ELEVATE YOUR GAME