AuthorTopic: The Daily Meme  (Read 291345 times)

Offline cernunnos5

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Meme
« Reply #2310 on: September 29, 2019, 07:25:07 PM »
I have been busy on the doomstead... but I have caught this in full.
You folks know it took a while to come Crashing into the diner. I elbowed my way in, but in a "ya want me here or what?"

Special thanks to RE for recognition I have something to say worth hearing.

Don't think I am cheating on you folks but----

Something came up over at Peak Prosperity...about Greta

Like you folks, I decided to to chime in the first time. You folks know I hate the comments world

Im presenting this for alternative news folks

Whats being said. How I responded. Scroll down.

You folks are deep strategists. Ild like your opinion on what I just said in that forum.

Putting your opinion within that forum is... I think a worthwhile endeavor.

https://www.peakprosperity.com/daily-digest-9-24-digital-money-vs-the-dollar-the-race-to-provide-banking-to-the-worlds-poor/#comment-193473

Scroll down to what Mish said and the responses. I came late to the discussion. First time commenting

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: September 29, 2019, 07:38:19 PM »
You folks know it took a while to come Crashing into the diner. I elbowed my way in, but in a "ya want me here or what?"

Like you folks, I decided to to chime in the first time. You folks know I hate the comments world

You folks are deep strategists. Ild like your opinion on what I just said in that forum.

https://www.peakprosperity.com/daily-digest-9-24-digital-money-vs-the-dollar-the-race-to-provide-banking-to-the-worlds-poor/#comment-193473

Scroll down to what Mish said and the responses. I came late to the discussion. First time commenting

I did manage to find your response in this thread, but it just demonstrates why I no longer bother with these forums.  The bigger they are, the more lost your commentary is.  The only purpose to them is to self-promote your own blog and try to get some decent thinkers aboard to chat with.

You are a decent thinker, but you really only contribute here on your own threads, not generally.  That is a disappointment to me, but so it goes.

Far as Greta is concerned, she's both cute and earnest.  She's getting attention to the problem, this is good.  She really doesn't have clue 1 on a real solution to the problem though, any more than anyone else.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline cernunnos5

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: September 29, 2019, 07:58:32 PM »
I hear ya... and get that.

but dont judge me too harshly. I'm spread too thin.

Like spread on toast.

What I built this year... took my all and then some.

I dont have much more to give. Period

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: September 29, 2019, 08:04:06 PM »
I hear ya... and get that.

but dont judge me too harshly. I'm spread too thin.

Like spread on toast.

What I built this year... took my all and then some.

I dont have much more to give. Period

We all give what we can, what we have time for.

Clearly though, you had time and energy to contribute on the Peak Prosperity forum, so you're not completely tapped out.  ::)

As for me, I got a lot of work to do on my Viking Doomstead.  I fit everything else in between that work.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline cernunnos5

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: September 29, 2019, 08:45:34 PM »
Soooooew......

What you just built there in computer time....

...I built a teeny tiny part of it in real time. It was rather difficult. cough

You share. I share. We gonna back each others play and watch each others back?....or what?

I hope so.

I aint doing any of this for popularity. Any of it.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: September 29, 2019, 10:23:20 PM »
I aint doing any of this for popularity. Any of it.

I'm not in it for popularity either.  If I was, I'd be a nicer guy, to start with. lol.

Meanwhile I observe collapse and share my observations here on the Diner.  Keeps me bizzy.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2316 on: September 30, 2019, 12:45:44 AM »

Found it. Took a while.

I have been telling my readers and close friends to be prepared  for the next phases which is the “Violently Opposed” part.

That's what all them guns and three percenters are for. Semi-organized terror, right out of the fascists' playbook.

"Violence is as American as cherry pie."  --H. Rap Brown
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline AJ

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: September 30, 2019, 03:42:31 AM »

That's what all them guns and three percenters are for. Semi-organized terror, right out of the fascists' playbook.

It's what keeps me up at night and haunts my waking hours. Here in the coastal mountains of Oregon there are a lot of old hippies (think perma culture and weed) and a lot of right wing Trump (this has always been our land (except for the natives you slaughtered)) types that are armed to the hilt and take marching orders from Rush.
Not fun times ahead. I take C-5's advice - shoot, shovel and shut up.
AJ
Nullis in Verba

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #2318 on: September 30, 2019, 10:42:53 AM »

Found it. Took a while.

I have been telling my readers and close friends to be prepared  for the next phases which is the “Violently Opposed” part.

well financed propaganda of her detractors (threats of Rape, torture  and Murder{against a child}, brandishing of weapons and combat gear, irrational conspiracy pedaling and calls for Civil War)

If this is true get all the info about who is making the ads you can.  Publish it here with the ads.  Attacking a little white girl this way will get plenty of people pissed.  It could make for an article.  As for comparing Greta with MLK, little white girls are processed in a different part of the American brain than old African American men are.  The ecological overshoot crisis rhymes with civil rights issues in some ways, but I think it is more an apples and oranges situation. 

Nobody is going to snipe Greta.  That would be a very bad move.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 10:56:50 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline cernunnos5

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: October 01, 2019, 04:17:30 AM »
Thanks everyone for the input. The reason for the inquiry is that I have been struggling the last few months as to whether or not to do a post that is basically a "To Arms. To Arms. The Fascists are coming" sort of post. or "The second amendment is a double edged sword that cuts both ways".

Ive been ready to spit fire since swath of shootings... and yesterday I here twitler is hyping civil war.

Ive said it is coming for many years. The Right have been waiting for their Rwanda moment

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: October 01, 2019, 05:50:53 AM »
Thanks everyone for the input. The reason for the inquiry is that I have been struggling the last few months as to whether or not to do a post that is basically a "To Arms. To Arms. The Fascists are coming" sort of post. or "The second amendment is a double edged sword that cuts both ways".

Ive been ready to spit fire since swath of shootings... and yesterday I here twitler is hyping civil war.

Ive said it is coming for many years. The Right have been waiting for their Rwanda moment

What's so Civil about War anyhow?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/upXwy-qie_E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/upXwy-qie_E</a>

Axel Rose was one hell of a performer.

RE
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 06:02:45 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2321 on: October 02, 2019, 04:42:49 PM »
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2322 on: October 07, 2019, 05:13:26 PM »

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2323 on: October 08, 2019, 04:59:18 PM »

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2324 on: October 08, 2019, 05:03:58 PM »