AuthorTopic: The Daily Meme  (Read 286221 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Meme
« Reply #2205 on: May 03, 2019, 05:29:54 PM »

Oh, that is just too good! lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2206 on: May 08, 2019, 06:09:24 PM »
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2207 on: May 12, 2019, 03:45:36 PM »

Happy Mothers' Day!
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2208 on: May 13, 2019, 07:02:18 AM »

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2209 on: May 17, 2019, 12:16:26 PM »

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: May 17, 2019, 12:24:54 PM »

A major difference between then and now:  The NKs did not have Chinese and Ruskie made Cruise Missiles.  The Iranians do.  They have much better retaliatory capapbility if the FSoA sets up a False Flag as a pretext to bomb them back to the Stone Age.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2211 on: May 18, 2019, 05:04:19 AM »

A major difference between then and now:  The NKs did not have Chinese and Ruskie made Cruise Missiles.  The Iranians do.  They have much better retaliatory capapbility if the FSoA sets up a False Flag as a pretext to bomb them back to the Stone Age.

RE

All true, but I don't believe that's the point. The point being to create enough pretext to enable a new round of international tensions resulting in a new round of "defense investments" paid for by tax donkeys (Support Da TROOPZ), and thus guarantee the War Profiteer Full Employment Act of 2019.

Also, does anyone doubt that when Trump gets his scrotum caught in a wringer that he won't start a hot war somewhere just to change the subject? What do you think Bolton and Pompeo are for?

Remember the Maine.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Daily Meme: Shall we play a game?
« Reply #2212 on: May 18, 2019, 07:17:04 AM »
All true, but I don't believe that's the point. The point being to create enough pretext to enable a new round of international tensions resulting in a new round of "defense investments" paid for by tax donkeys (Support Da TROOPZ), and thus guarantee the War Profiteer Full Employment Act of 2019.

Also, does anyone doubt that when Trump gets his scrotum caught in a wringer that he won't start a hot war somewhere just to change the subject? What do you think Bolton and Pompeo are for?

Remember the Maine.

Well, between the trade sanctions with the Chinese and the oil sanctions against Iran, the shadow goobermint here in the FSoA of the MIC is certainly doing all they can to provoke a good hardware consumptive hot war SOMEWHERE.  Profits and stock value at Boeing are seriously down these days you know.  A new order for some overpriced malfunctioning fighter jets would do wonders for their bottom line.

The thing these folks don't seem to grasp is that it's easier & cheaper to destroy this hardware than to build it, and as fast as they can build anything new it will end up just as fast at the bottom of Davey Jones Locker.  They're working from an old playbook circa WWII, when the FSoA had a clear technological lead and was overflowing with oil under the ground in TX & OK that needed to be burned up.  Neither of those things is true anymore and if/when a hot war does get started, the Big Ass Military of the FSoA will quickly be shown to be a Paper Tiger.

Which would essentially leave them only one option, GO NUKE with Ballistic Missiles!  If the ships are going down, they can't use a navy to deliver hardware and troops to overseas theaters to project force.  If they do that though, the Ruskies and Chinese have Ballistic Missiles too which they would about certainly fire off if the MIC goes that rogue.  Thus you get Global Thermonuclear War, and of course, nobody wins.

Shall we play a game?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHWjlCaIrQo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NHWjlCaIrQo</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fo48YpNOesQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Fo48YpNOesQ</a>

How about a nice game of Chess to resolve these battles?

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
The Daily Meme
« Reply #2213 on: May 18, 2019, 10:38:29 AM »
I left work for a burger yesterday and a giant Lockheed C-5 Galaxy cargo plane was landing at Boeing field.  Day before that I passed a convoy towing artillery field pieces on the 405 freeway.  Surfing the web I found several skinny women with big tits taking video of military transport trains in California which they say go on for miles.

Some shit is going down.  No question about it.  Too many coincidences.

When the time comes I want to say IRAN.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEk4w3TQfZA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YEk4w3TQfZA</a>

The tail of a Lockheed C-5 Galaxy cargo plane is so damn big it looks like a building going through the sky in slow motion.  It is notably strange to watch.  One trip by one of these gas guzzlers must burn ten times the fuel of an average airline trip.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:43:11 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: May 18, 2019, 10:47:31 AM »
I left work for a burger yesterday and a giant Lockheed C-5 Galaxy cargo plane was landing at Boeing field.  Day before that I passed a convoy towing artillery field pieces on the 405 freeway.  Surfing the web I found several skinny women with big tits taking video of military transport trains in California which they say go on for miles.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEk4w3TQfZA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YEk4w3TQfZA</a>

The tail of a Lockheed C-5 Galaxy cargo plane is so damn big it looks like a building going through the sky in slow motion.  It is notably strange to watch.  One trip by one of these gas guzzlers must burn ten times the fuel of an average airliner.

Got Bugout Machine?  They go faster than running.  Provide Shelter and plenty-o-room for Preps also!  :icon_sunny:  Pack those Iodine Tablets!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
The Daily Meme
« Reply #2215 on: May 18, 2019, 10:59:41 AM »

The tail of a Lockheed C-5 Galaxy cargo plane is so damn big it looks like a building going through the sky in slow motion.  It is notably strange to watch.  One trip by one of these gas guzzlers must burn ten times the fuel of an average airliner.

Got Bugout Machine?  They go faster than running.  Provide Shelter and plenty-o-room for Preps also!  :icon_sunny:  Pack those Iodine Tablets!

RE

You have been in my bug-out machine.  I'll be running but not because it is slow.  That it is not.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:03:27 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: May 18, 2019, 11:01:30 AM »

The tail of a Lockheed C-5 Galaxy cargo plane is so damn big it looks like a building going through the sky in slow motion.  It is notably strange to watch.  One trip by one of these gas guzzlers must burn ten times the fuel of an average airline trip.

My spidey senses aren't hearing war drums, rather reset/mudflood from cosmic energies. We're supposed to be getting a dose
of galactic juice over the next few  days  :icon_sunny:

Grid goes down & we got us a Zombie-Nation ..... party like its 1999 AGAIN  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: May 18, 2019, 11:13:39 AM »
You have been in my bug-out machine.  I'll be running but not because it is slow.  That it is not.

A Mercedes does not qualify as a Bugout Machine.  Too cramped for sleeping (especially for YOU!  I might get away with it, for a while).  Also little room for Preps.  :emthdown:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: May 18, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »

A Mercedes does not qualify as a Bugout Machine.  Too cramped for sleeping (especially for YOU!  I might get away with it, for a while).  Also little room for Preps.  :emthdown:

RE

What are you ? Some kind of racist pigman ?

Whilst you'll be slogging through a mud swamp, dawg will be high & dry in his roof tent (mfg. by Thule of course)

Maybe some day you'll grow up to appreciate superior German engineering. Have A blissful day chief  :icon_mrgreen:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: May 18, 2019, 11:25:23 AM »
Have A blissful day chief.

Using the term "chief" in a sarcastic manner is a violation of the CoC.  This is your only warning.  Future posts using this term or others like it will be sent to the Great Beyond of DNF.

RE
Save As Many As You Can